April~ Biggest Loser DVDs / Challenges (New Members welcome!

Options

Replies

• CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    [/quote]

Well I was on vacation but was happy to find out this morning that I lost a pound!!! I'm thrilled and happy to be starting the week at a 10 pound loss so far. I am getting a little bored with the BL videos and have just purchased the turbo jam. Good luck to everyone! It took me four months plus to lose the ten but that's okay. I have another 15 to lose and am hoping to get there by my 50th on 3/18/10!!
    :drinker:
    [/quote]

Welcome Back !!! Glad you had a good time and that you lost weight while you were gone!!!!
    Your not leaving us right??? We are glad to have you (((((((HUGS)))))))
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the help Jenny! According to that site they are saying 74 calories!!!! They are very good cookies. More of a cake type but I think that is the gluten free flour. They are a cookie you roll out and cut out.

Hope you all have a HOPPY Easter!!!
  • jennyeckel
    jennyeckel Posts: 209
    Options
    oh kathy kathy, you must be doing too much jillian and not enough BOB if you are getting bored with them *wink wink*:bigsmile: just kidding hahahah don't leave us though puleaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssee
    great news on the pound loss!!! especially on vaca!!!

Crystal I bet the girls are going to be just THRILLED in the morning to see there new bikes!!!!

Well I did a good long walk...head still hurt but did it anyways!:happy: Ok I am goign to give everybody one big huge HUG from me for easter!!!! HOpe all will have a wonderful day tomorrow!

jenny
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Hi everybody, Well I didn't work ou today. But I've been painting the inside of my home and worked on the kitchen today. and went up and down the ladder about a dozen times, so dose that count?:ohwell:
    Jenny, thanks for the sights. I couldn't talk my kids into coloring easter eggs for tomerrow. I kind of miss having little ones around for the holidays. Teens don't get as excited anymore. But my daughter did want to make home made cinnimon rolls for breakfest. I was wondering how I would log them. if I ate one tommow. this will help. And then my hubbie suprised me tonight with a wii fit. I haven't tryed it out yet. But am excited to give it a try. Hope you all have a great easter
    As for the easter candy too late. gota have may chocloate!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    HAPPY EASTER !!!!!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    sorry for being MIA, been a bad week, busy too. just been in a pissy mood. anyway.....

am i suppose to be able to log my stats on the chart or does crystal do it? i tried and couln't. i will email them to you. i just got back from the gym so will give you the stats i have from that. it felt good to return. it's been over a week.

no chocolate in my house. not after the week (or2 **wispers**) i have had with food. getting further behind me now. getting back into the swing of things now. feels good to be back. **lightbulb** maybe that is why the mood!

off to shower and head to the store for a few things.

later :heart:
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    oh kathy kathy, you must be doing too much jillian and not enough BOB if you are getting bored with them *wink wink*:bigsmile: just kidding hahahah don't leave us though puleaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssee
    great news on the pound loss!!! especially on vaca!!!

Crystal I bet the girls are going to be just THRILLED in the morning to see there new bikes!!!!

Well I did a good long walk...head still hurt but did it anyways!:happy: Ok I am goign to give everybody one big huge HUG from me for easter!!!! HOpe all will have a wonderful day tomorrow!

jenny

:laugh: :laugh: Jenny Jenny! I do love me some Bob too! I used to think Jillian was all that (and I still do) but I DO prefer to work out with Bob...he comes across much better on the DVD's, don't you think? I'm not leaving y'all. I just need to spice it up a little. I've heard great things about the turbo jammers so I ordered them before vacation and they are waiting for me to try. Today I think I'll do the "learn and burn" video and see what it's all about. Good luck to everyone this week! Don't eat too many easter bunnies today! :drinker:
  • KZOsMommy
    Options
    Happy Easter!!!

Kathy- Congrats on the weight loss!!! I also do turbo jam along with my BL videos. I LOVE Turbo Jam!!! The AB work out is AWESOME and I see results with in a couple of work outs. Have fun with it :)
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter!!!

Kathy- Congrats on the weight loss!!! I also do turbo jam along with my BL videos. I LOVE Turbo Jam!!! The AB work out is AWESOME and I see results with in a couple of work outs. Have fun with it :)

Oh good! I'm looking forward to something new. How long did it take you to get the "moves" down? I'm not that coordinated, that's the only thing I'm worried about! :blushing:
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    sorry for being MIA, been a bad week, busy too. just been in a pissy mood. anyway.....

am i suppose to be able to log my stats on the chart or does crystal do it? i tried and couln't. i will email them to you. i just got back from the gym so will give you the stats i have from that. it felt good to return. it's been over a week.

no chocolate in my house. not after the week (or2 **wispers**) i have had with food. getting further behind me now. getting back into the swing of things now. feels good to be back. **lightbulb** maybe that is why the mood!

off to shower and head to the store for a few things.

later :heart:

I have sent another email and you need to sign up for the site to be able to log on it !!!
    Let me know !!
  • jennyeckel
    jennyeckel Posts: 209
    Options
    Just a quick note before night night time! AFter much consideration I think that the challenge is goig to be...the dreaded pushups! I have to work on these so I guess misery loves company!!!:happy: :bigsmile: They can be the girly kind but lets try doing 1 the hard way. I am going to try---i have been whimping out and just using my kneees....

I have NO IDEA how many calories I ate not a clue, I just typed everything that I had in the bottom of the food notes. I didn't do horrible but I am sure that I went over my calories! Oh well it was a holiday! But I always had it in the back of my mind.

I wore my size 12's today heee heee I could even BREATH!!!!! that is always a nice thing! Anyways HUGS TO YOU ALLL happy easter and will be back on this thing tomorrow afternoon or evening!!!

*whew* I just KNEW you couldn't be tired of BOB hahahaha. I do know what you mean though! When ever I have seen that turbo jam on tv commercial it looks sooooo complicated. But then I am a woman born with 2 left feet!!! As uncordinated as you can get!!! Tell me how it goes!!

Crystal how did the girls like the bikes????? I get they were so happy!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

oh well hubby is asking for me to come to bed so I had better go

talk later gator!!
    jenny:heart::heart: :bigsmile:
  • queenmina
    queenmina Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi all from Sunny Singapore!

You guys sound like soooooo muuuuuch fun! Can I please please please join y'all even if I'm on the other side of the planet?! I already sent you an email Crystal. :)

I just started a program TODAY! And finding you all on the starting day of my get gorgeous program seems like fate! :smooched: I'm turning 30 this year and I hope to lose 50lbs by my birthday. I'm currently at 182lbs. My ultimate goal is to hit around 100lbs since I'm barely 5 feet tall.

Wish me luck and I hope to hear from you soon!

Mina
  • Mickie17
    Mickie17 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Can I join too? I need challenges!

What do I do, how do I report it, when, etc???? Please let me know, thanks!!!!:smile:
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Mickie17 !! You sure can join us !!! Send me an email so I can add you to the spreadsheet!!! Also we chat about TBL on http://mfphealthattack.aimoo.com/ We are so glad to have you !!

Mina Welcome I got your email and you should recieve 2 back !! One for the spreadsheet site !!! Glad to have you !!

JENNY PUSH UPS ARE YOU SERIOUS OH MAN ............. Now is that 20 daily or weekly???
    The girls LOVED their bikes!! Maeve is just a bit too short to reach her pedals but i will post some picks later on health attack site!!
  • queenmina
    queenmina Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Yay! I got the emails and I filled in the spreadsheet. This is a brilliant plan, you gals. Awesome. So glad I finally found other people to "work" with. :smile:

20 push-ups?!?! Ok here goes... one, two...

Thanks y'all! Good luck to us. I'm off to finish my Barry's Bootcamp.
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    i just ran my first mile....i am so excited......never thought i would do it.
    just had to share....
  • KZOsMommy
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

Chipper- CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is great! Keep up the good work!

Welcome to the new ladies! This is a great group of woman :)

Well Yesterday was hard for me. I was able to not eat ANY candy. BUT I ate not so good. I grazed all day (was at home so most of it was healthy) and those calories add up as you all know. I worked my butt and burned tons of calories so I only went over my calories by 7 but that is eating my exercise calories which I never do. I feel a bit sick today, my stomach just feels off. Limiting myself to 1200 today. Not to hard to do with a sore stomach.

Hope you ladies have a great day!
    Amanda

Oh and Jenny bring on the push ups I LOVE them :) (Thanks to the BL and the 30 days shred lol)
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Hey there everryone!!

I had a great step class today! I feel like I'm coming down with something though, so I had to hold myself back a little bit. But, I made it through & burned 430. We did a whole series of leg lifts for inner & outter thighs as well! Hopefully those'll pay off because those suckers kill!!

Congrats to you Cathy on running your mile!! You have so much to be proud of!!

Jenny, thank you for the push up challenge!! I love the way they tone my arms & shoulders!!

Welcome to all the newbies!! It's great to have you!!

Have a great day everyoone!!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    i just ran my first mile....i am so excited......never thought i would do it.
    just had to share....

OMG That is Awesome !!! WOOOHOOO !!!!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Amanda !! Yeah I didnt eat very well yesterday either .... But it was mostly Ham , mash potatoes and Asparagus I love asparagus.... Ok and so I had Pie it was my fav! But today I am watching my eating and will exercise tonight I am gonna do yoga and get on that treadmill will my sauna suit on!!