Anyone else NOT have a Valentine?

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• polonightmare
    Options
    No valentine :sad:
    there should be an unvalentines day for single people.
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Kicking it with my best guy friend...seeing the 3D Star Wars movie! :D Maybe visiting Docking Bay 93...perhaps beating him at a game of Pacman ;D Also, the movie is on me since I didn't get him anything for his birthday, which was two weeks ago. Woo~
  • iwisheyes
    Options
    None here. V-day used to be my anniversary. Haven't celebrated it in years.
  • CharityPearce
    Options
    I'm not big into Valentine's. Part of me disliking days like that is because I like to be random and do little things all year long than just one special thing one day out of the whole year.

Also, I'm single, so that adds to not having a valentine lol

In any case, because I know how women love it, here's something ahead of time for all of you ladies :flowerforyou:

valentines_day_wine.jpg

This is awesome! Haven't had a great Valentine in 8 years, but my boys are pretty good substitutes. : )
  • iwisheyes
    Options
    my valentine?? is work i get to work from 1-1030 tomorrow night lucky me..lol though i would rather be happily single then in a cold relationship

Topping that... working from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. tomorrow. *sigh*
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    cheers to buying your own flowers, hon!

really, they are lovey just to have around :flowerforyou:

especially, meanwhile, while waiting for the "worthy one" we are worth a bunch of self-love!

best to you!
  • Jaye_31
    Options
    I don't have a valentine and I haven't had one in a while. I definitely pamper myself go get my nails done or something like that. I;m away at college so my mom sends me a care package which I love. Valentine's day is about showing your family, friends and significant others you love them not just your significant other.

My best advice treat yourself to something nice every valentine's day it doesn't matter if you have a valentine or not :)
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Never had an other. Have not wanted one. No loss here. :glasses: :drinker:
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    months later and I just realize my stupid mistake...
    "after words" are you serious......... aaaaaahaaah :noway: