Options

Replies

• Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    No Valentine for me either.
  • achief192
    Options
    No Valentine here.......but I still have 6 days to find one ;)
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    This girl right here! lol But it's okay...I'm still gonna hand out Valentine's cards, go to my lab to observe stars and then go to my friend's Anti-Valentine's Day party:) We're watching Saw~

Love this plan! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Just another day. I think it's the day I have to take the garbage can to the curb. So that makes it a little special.

The day I "took the trash to the curb" was special for me, too, so I bought myself flowers then, too! :flowerforyou:
    love the way you put this.. I kicked the trash to the curb a while ago also.. best V days I have had since..
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Ladies, Valentines day is all about the mystery and excitement of what may be. We still have 6 whole days for Mr. Right to make an appearance. Who knows how many chance encounters of the life changing kind or secret admirers waiting in the wings there may be! :wink:
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm not big into Valentine's. Part of me disliking days like that is because I like to be random and do little things all year long than just one special thing one day out of the whole year.

Also, I'm single, so that adds to not having a valentine lol

In any case, because I know how women love it, here's something ahead of time for all of you ladies :flowerforyou:

valentines_day_wine.jpg

Awwww..... ;)
  • ChrispyDivine
    Options
    I always thought that I was being bitter about valentines day cuz I was single but now that Im taken I could still care less. My partner feels the same way so we are playing darts that night and will love each other like we usual do. I am buying him a present but not for valentines day for just being him.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I've got two dates that day, Cardio training in the morning and Strength training that evening. Then after all the huffing and puffing is over, I'll toast them both with a protein shake.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I'm not big into Valentine's. Part of me disliking days like that is because I like to be random and do little things all year long than just one special thing one day out of the whole year.

In any case, because I know how women love it, here's something ahead of time for all of you ladies :flowerforyou:

valentines_day_wine.jpg

all that's missing is some oil for a massage!! ahhhhh
  • 20katiemccook11
    20katiemccook11 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    valentines day aint till the 14th here.
    i got my boyfriend a card but he never gets me one :-(
  • orthehwy
    orthehwy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nope, don't have one either. But I love to pamper my self with Valentine's Day stuff...just the day after, when everything is half off :)
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options

valentines_day_wine.jpg

I'm a massage therapist, so it would be a little bit of redundancy to have that included in my present LOL
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

valentines_day_wine.jpg

I'm a massage therapist, so it would be a little bit of redundancy to have that included in my present LOL

O-H. :flowerforyou:
  • dmariec1704
    Options
    No Valentine for me. I love all the posts about getting a gift for yourself. I am going to do that. I will be attending the last hockey game of my son's season. He (along with his brother) has been the best gift ever and I would never even consider missing the game for a Valentine date.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    This guy.

Oh, FFS.

I vote that February 14th be changed to Orgy Day and everyone will be happy. I know you are on board. Who else?
    I second the motion... All in favor??? All opposed.???? The motion is carried forward by unanimous votes :devil:
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Just go out with a bunch of friends and have a fun night. No need to sulk about a 'fake' holiday.
  • Betsiz17
    Betsiz17 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Me.
  • joaneddd
    Options
    just another day...treat yourself good every day!

I do have a husband but don't celebrate, never did. I want every day to be special not just 2/14 - just a way for business to make more money!
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I vote that February 14th be changed to Orgy Day and everyone will be happy. I know you are on board. Who else?

I'm down with this! I'll bring....... CAKE!
    Bring whipped cream!!!!
  • uncbluegirl
    Options
    My plan is to take a nice long bath with epsom salts and lavender oil...light some candles, then get naked between the sheets and sip a wine spritzer while watching "Die Hard". Can't get much better than that.

^^^ I've always had a similar routine for V-Day!! There's a guy that I'm *hoping* I'll be doing something with this year, but part of me is a little loathe to be giving up my "normal plans"...lol :)