Anyone else NOT have a Valentine?

Options

Replies

• drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    None here - even when I was married it hasn't been much to do about. I recall my first Valentine's and only gift from my spouse... just had my baby boy 5 months when I received a set of bathroom scales for Valentine's Day .... last gift I ever received.
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Nope.. No Valentine for me. I'll just lust after my trainer while he's working me out (lovin the cougar thing)... It's motivating!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I know deep down inside I do, I think deep down inside her I am too.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    I don't have one. :brokenheart: :sad:

Kathy you always have ME!!! :heart:

Thanks babe! I'm sure Jackie won't mind sharing his Valentine. :wink:
  • shiggyshane
    Options
    I dont either but its all good im actually enjoying being single..
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm actually very happily married, but we don't do the Valentine's Day thing much. It's in the middle of the week; we both have to get up early Wednesday, we don't have much spare cash right now and our 13 yr old son will have wrestling practice that night. We sneak in a date night whenever possible, but it won't be on V Day this year. I guess my point is, it really IS just another day. I think when you are single, it builds up in your mind to be more than it really is. Sending you good thoughts to not sweat it; not let it bother you too much. Plenty of happily married people sitting around that day doing nothing special too. :ohwell:
  • teresab46970
    teresab46970 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Same here...
  • nukehiker
    Options
    Just another day, think I will just drink some nice vodka !! plus i will be in Chattanooga for 2 weeks.
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< :brokenheart:

LOL j/k not heartbroken, just single.

I spend the evening with my kids and buy them stuff.
  • liz10920
    Options
    No valentine here =/ Even when i had a boyfriend, turned out he had someone else. to my dismay i found out ON valentines day. So to me this day is a curse...cuz ive been single ever since. so this year me n my gal pals are gonna have a get together being that were all single this year...the last of all my friends.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Just another day :heart:

ditto

... and every other holiday... i kinda like it that way :happy:
  • fguillory
    Options
    i've never had one. I use to get upset about it. But not anymore. I am buying myself a tiny bit of fudge, some flowers and taking a bubble bath
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I'm not big into Valentine's. Part of me disliking days like that is because I like to be random and do little things all year long than just one special thing one day out of the whole year.

Also, I'm single, so that adds to not having a valentine lol

In any case, because I know how women love it, here's something ahead of time for all of you ladies :flowerforyou:

valentines_day_wine.jpg
  • Asharee011
    Asharee011 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    This girl right here! lol But it's okay...I'm still gonna hand out Valentine's cards, go to my lab to observe stars and then go to my friend's Anti-Valentine's Day party:) We're watching Saw~
  • Netjoker
    Options
    No Valentine here
  • Janeesheppard
    Janeesheppard Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    With all holidays I can't wait for them to be over. It's hard to not feel sorry for yourself knowing you won't get to open a valentine card or anything. At least this year I don't hate seeing all the people in love
  • ItsJordanNicole
    ItsJordanNicole Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    No Valentine for me either...Broke up with my boyfriend in November. This is my first time spending V-day alone in 4 years! Kinda sucks.

My dad died in August and this is my mom's first V-day alone in 35 years so I told her we can be each other's valentines. That's the silver lining in my being alone because now I can keep my mom company on vday!
  • I don't :(
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I dont :( Same story every year :(
  • sruffin9834
    Options
    I'm super duper single. However, I do have Valentine's day plans. I am going out to a fancy dancy place with some other super single individuals on that night after work. We might go catch a movie also.