Anyone else NOT have a Valentine?

Options

Replies

• lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    No Valentine for me either....recently divorced but I will have my kiddos that day so they will be my valentines....Believe it or not this will not be the worst V day I've ever had lol
  • dancing_cat
    dancing_cat Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I don't have a Valentine. I haven't had one for years and even the ones when I did have a boyfriend were a huge disappointment (an Easter egg for Valentines???)

The first couple of years I used to buy myself flowers, chocolates and/or cookies. A few years on I'm more cynical and just see it as an easy news/storyline day for TV and a chance for retailers to mark-up chocolates, champagne and flowers. Annoyingly its also impossible to get a table for dinner with friends on Tuesday but at least it'll be quiet Wednesday!
  • puppy1002
    puppy1002 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You mean Signle Awareness Day? I haven't had one for a very long time, even when I was with somebody. Last few years it's been just me. I dream of the day when I find the right guy who treats me like I do them on these days!!!!!
  • JessG11
    JessG11 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    My single girlfriends have a horror movie night on Valentine's day. I'm married, and I really wanna go :smile:

I love this! Cracked me up!
  • kettrickenx
    kettrickenx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I don't have a valentine. I've actually never been with anyone on that day and this makes me very, very sad.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    This guy.

Oh, FFS.

I vote that February 14th be changed to Orgy Day and everyone will be happy. I know you are on board. Who else?
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Me either. Happy singles awareness day! LOL
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    My single girlfriends have a horror movie night on Valentine's day. I'm married, and I really wanna go :smile:

awesome!! I need to find some friends like yours. :drinker:
  • ShannonMarie81
    Options
    No Valentine here either....

Would I love to have one...YES...but...instead my kids are going to be my little valentines <3
  • MomsTooBig
    MomsTooBig Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Yep...same story,different year. :ohwell:

^^ ditto here ^^

Tracy
    13680624.png
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    None here. smiley-sad030.gif
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I don't have one. :brokenheart: :sad:

Be mine? :flowerforyou:
  • seoid
    seoid Posts: 151
    Options
    I have a sweetie....but he's in Korea...so I'll be alone this Vday. *sigh*
  • timmymon
    timmymon Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Overrated :tongue:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I'm "Valentine-less" and am already planning a monster workout that night at the gym, as hopefully it will be fairly empty LOL. When I was younger my single friends and I would take each other out for dinner just to celebrate our friendship, but currently most of my local friends are in relationships, so I'm on my own this year.

I haven't had a Valentine in about 8 years...
  • casval75
    Options
    Having a girls night that night. Maybe some drag queens, too!
    Just broke up with fiancé after 6 years :(
    BUT I AM REFUSING TO BE SAD!

It's okay to let yourself be sad, just don't let it overwhelm you. I'm in the process of a divorce. I asked my husband of 11 years just over a year ago. I jumped quickly into a relationship that most would consider a rebound. At first, I felt liberated, then I felt sad, now I'm feeling amazing and have THE most wonderful boyfriend who manages to call me beautiful every day. (Yes, it's my rebound man and we've been together a year) I couldn't ask for more!
    Have a hell of a good time with the drag queens and GNO!!
  • jefarrell
    Options
    No Valentine for me either... I did find the cutiest thing that says "My Valentine Runs on Batteries"

I don't even have my kids this year. I'll be at the gym sweatin by butt off then home to the recliner...
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    This guy.

Oh, FFS.

I vote that February 14th be changed to Orgy Day and everyone will be happy. I know you are on board. Who else?

i could go for that... :devil:
  • Princessbrene
    Princessbrene Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    No man on Valentine's Day for me either.

However, I have two adorable little nieces who will be SPOILED ROTTEN by their Auntie on Valentine's Day so my sis and her hubby can go out. My plans include taking them to Build a Bear, making brownies, having cutesie food for dinner (including heart-shaped jello-jigglers), and probably doing a craft. :o)
  • thekat78
    thekat78 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    ME!
    I've never had one.
    I told my friends I was accepting applications.. No one offered. Lol :P

Hey, same here! Not one time. xD
    I'm too chicken to jokingly tell people I'm accepting applications...I don't wanna get rejected (even jokingly).