Anyone else NOT have a Valentine?

Options

Replies

• flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm sweetie-free, but will be spending Valentine's Day in Connecticut with my two favorite valentines, my daughter and her daughter. And on the very next day, my daughter will be delivering her second daughter. So, I'll get a third valentine.

No complaints here. :)

that's so cute
  • Maximus0005
    Maximus0005 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    None this year. Probably will send my mom flowers or something. No complaints on the not having to spend a fortune on dinner and a gift though.

Proabably will wait until the day after to buy some candy on sale :happy:
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Having a girls night that night. Maybe some drag queens, too!
    Just broke up with fiancé after 6 years :(
    BUT I AM REFUSING TO BE SAD!

Drag queens Lol. Sounds like a really fun time. :drinker: :drinker:
  • ShannonMK9
    ShannonMK9 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Nope no valentine - havn't had one for 4 years since my divorce, longer than that realy but that is why the divorce, lol - but I am working so that is ok and never realy liked trying to do something that day - to many other people trying to do something as well.
  • Inlet
    Inlet Posts: 135
    Options
    Single... Yes.

Alone... Nope. No way.

GIRLS NIGHT!!!!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    No Valentines...but I do have MyFitnessPalentines! :heart:
  • BritFitB
    BritFitB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    No, no, I don't! However, I'm okay with it :) I just use the day to celebrate me and the progress and goals I have to conquer this year!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    none this year
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I've been single on V-day for as long as I can remember!! (we're talking years!!!!)

So I just use it as a day to remind myself how much I LOVE me..and yes, that includes a gift :bigsmile:

a) ditto
    b) i will ALSO be getting myself a gift ;)

Does that gift Vibrate???
  • Scoobiesnax
    Scoobiesnax Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    As of right now...no. I don't have a special Valentine.

But I'm certainly willing to entertain offers from anyone interested in being mine for the day.
    (If I get too many requests though, I may have to split them all up and assign shifts to my Sweethearts...)

BAHAHAHA !!!

:heart: :flowerforyou:

:bigsmile:
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    I don't have one. :brokenheart: :sad:
  • Destinie589
    Options
    No! Even though I happen to be married. :sad:
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    my husband will ignore me just like every other day!
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Yep, my MAMA!

My fiance has to work, my sister and her boyfriend want to take the kiddo out with them for some reason (I'll take a kid-free night and not question them), and my dad has meetings, so I'm going over to spend the evening with my mom. =)
  • LauraDubbleya
    LauraDubbleya Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I had a relationship for 5 years and every year he completely bailed on Valentines day. One year he got me the card that you give with flowers? you know that one?? but no flowers.. just the card..

He finally came through on the last year we were together but by then it was too late.

Now I celebrate Valentines day with my daughter. We'll have cupcakes and watch the newest Twilight movie. It's all good.
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Does that gift Vibrate???

LOL!!
  • emiliewright
    emiliewright Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Same story, differnt year. Yes, I have a date with my left hand (i'm right handed)

You kick *kitten* my friend.

I have no Valentine and am okay with this...Overpriced holiday has nothin on my positive attitude!
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    my husband will ignore me just like every other day!

how sad :(
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I don't and okay with that. Why have someone on V-day just to say "I have someone" so over-rated and so not genuine. Why have a headache anyway??? I don't want someone around who is just a warm body. So genuine love takes time. Not just because V-day rolls around.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I still haven't completely healed from my last girlfriend. Don't sweat it. Valentine's day is a commercial holiday anyway.