Anyone else NOT have a Valentine?

Options

Replies

• Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    As of right now...no. I don't have a special Valentine.

But I'm certainly willing to entertain offers from anyone interested in being mine for the day.
    (If I get too many requests though, I may have to split them all up and assign shifts to my Sweethearts...)

BAHAHAHA !!!

:heart: :flowerforyou:

:bigsmile:

HAHAHA!
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Never have, including this year. I never particularly notice it actually. For me Valentine's day has always just been the reason that the day after Christmas, or at least New Years, stores turn pink with lots of hearts and flowers. My mom always got us little Valentines Day-y treats, and we used to trade cards with the whole class in elementary school, so to me, it's just the day when I get a few Sweet Hearts (one of my favorite and the lowest calorie candies =) ) and the one day of the year I buy truffles, which then last me a few months as I only eat them infrequently, hehe. Or, I buy them the day after Valentine's day and they're on sale. I don't really care for cut flowers in general.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I was married for over 20 years and never once received a card or anything on Valentines. It was just another day I suppose..never acknowledged. *shrug*
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Yep...same story,different year. :ohwell:

^^ this lol
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    This is the first Valentine’s Day I will be spending alone in a long time. Although, even when I had a significant other Valentine's Day sucked....... so I’m hoping this one will be better solo! I plan on buying myself something nice :smile: .
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I have never had one either... Although I was married for 9 years, but I never even got a "Happy Valentine's Day" out of him. I guess that is part of the reason he is an EX.

HA! Much happier now.
  • JessG11
    JessG11 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    My plan is to take a nice long bath with epsom salts and lavender oil...light some candles, then get naked between the sheets and sip a wine spritzer while watching "Die Hard". Can't get much better than that.

Well....Bruce Willis does make for a pretty good V day date.....especially as John Mclain... :laugh:
  • cherrikim
    cherrikim Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've been single on V-day for as long as I can remember!! (we're talking years!!!!)

So I just use it as a day to remind myself how much I LOVE me..and yes, that includes a gift :bigsmile:

It's been years for me also, but I don't treat myself to anything special. It's just another day.
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm sweetie-free, but will be spending Valentine's Day in Connecticut with my two favorite valentines, my daughter and her daughter. And on the very next day, my daughter will be delivering her second daughter. So, I'll get a third valentine.

No complaints here. :)

:heart:
  • bakingmadness
    bakingmadness Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have a SO, but he's stationed in North Carolina and I'm in Nevada. I think I might have a Disaster Movie Marathon and make home made pizza.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    This guy.

Oh, FFS.

I vote that February 14th be changed to Orgy Day and everyone will be happy. I know you are on board. Who else?

I'm down with this! I'll bring....... CAKE!
  • gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I don't have one. :brokenheart: :sad:

Kathy you always have ME!!! :heart:
  • stevieb3052
    stevieb3052 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Just another day. I think it's the day I have to take the garbage can to the curb. So that makes it a little special.

Me too!
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    I too will be without a Valentine this year.
    Valentines Day and Black History month are sad reminders of how lonely and white I am.
    (that was on a card a friend gave me, haha!)
  • gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Ok, I have a fiance and will always have a Valentine either way... I consider my daughters/kids my Valentines! Have always. Guess I'm weird like that!!!
  • ceabelle
    Options
    No Valentine, however I'm still going to enjoy myself!!!! I'm my Valentine :heart:
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    I think Valentine's day is overrated anyway. I'm married to the love of my life so I won't be alone on that day, but to me it's just another day.
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I've been single on V-day for as long as I can remember!! (we're talking years!!!!)

So I just use it as a day to remind myself how much I LOVE me..and yes, that includes a gift :bigsmile:

This is so TOTALLY me!!!!
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    No Valentine's. :( I broke up w/ my last boyfriend about 3 months ago, but I have an ex boyfriend who I have been spending my V-days with for a couple of years (even when we werent together)

Yesterday he told me he's gay. :noway: :grumble: :sad: :frown:

Yeah. Too many feelings...