Wanting to lose weight, but likes the bigger guys...?

Options

Replies

• TimeToDoMe87
    Options
    <---- Wants someone who can throw me around :love:

I think all of us women want that... haha. Thats why a Taller, bigger guy does it for me...RAWR :love:
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Brett: Yes you may be faster but a big guy can give you one good thump and you are out for the count.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Brett: Yes you may be faster but a big guy can give you one good thump and you are out for the count.

Depends what you mean by "big guy". Some big muscle dude, ok. Some guy who's just 280lbs of fat? It's not hard to dodge a slow ham arm with no muscle behind it. And it sure doesn't hurt much.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

Depends what you mean by "big guy". Some big muscle dude, ok. Some guy who's just 280lbs of fat? It's not hard to dodge a slow ham arm with no muscle behind it. And it sure doesn't hurt much.
    Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any worse...
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Ooh, ooh! I have a type! I like a guy with a brain, who can read and stuff, and makes me laugh. The smarter, nicer, and funnier he is, the hotter he looks.

The End.
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I don't understand what is so 'wrong' about this post...

ANYWAY

I've never been into really skinny guys either. My son's father was super lean, six pack and everything and I guess I was attracted because I was blind in the beginning. He checked himself out in the mirror more than a supermodel. Not that every skinny guy does this stuff but I just wasn't into him walking around shirtless all the time. Zero physical attraction. All the guys I've really physically been into have been chunkier. My current boyfriend (and probably future husband) is the heaviest guy I've ever been with (we're roughly the same size). Things are so much different with him in a good way. I do want him to be healthy though and I'm hoping that my weight loss will help him lose a little too. He doesn't want me to get skinny - he sort of freaked out when I told him what my MFP goal is. All I want to do is be healthy and if losing the weight is going to help me with that then he says he will love me whether I'm 400 lbs or 150 lbs. The only skinny guys I find attractive are ones with nice arms. Big bulky muscular guys turn me off completely. To each their own though ;)
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Ooh, ooh! I have a type! I like a guy with a brain, who can read and stuff, and makes me laugh. The smarter, nicer, and funnier he is, the hotter he looks.

The End.

^^ And this too.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options

The End.

^^ And this too.

Colbert is delicious. I met him once. He's not very big, but he is very smart and funny.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options

lol, not even a challenge :tongue:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options

I'm close to 350 and It's been a long time since a little dude has been fast enough to hit me. I agree with you about the MMA thing, I used to be a lot meaner when I did that stuff.

The last 2 guys that tried to get the jump on me wound up in the hospital with out even landing one punch. down side, the girl I was with when we got mugged turned into a serious stalker after she saw one of them lift off the ground when I hit him in the jaw.

but to the little guys defense. I boxed a 130 lb kid once that cleaned my clock good, and could take a hit better than most. I had 120 lbs on him and he still held his own.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Wow the ladies like the big guys.......oh wait...I lost all the damn weight though.....Darn it to megatroid
  • TimeToDoMe87
    Options

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any worse...

Quit being butt hurt, and a debbie downer! THUMP
  • TimeToDoMe87
    Options
    Wow the ladies like the big guys.......oh wait...I lost all the damn weight though.....Darn it to megatroid

in all honesty it really is all about personality..
    I just find I click more with a "bigger" guy. Rather than someone thats already thin and muscular..

But in all seriousness... Darn it megatroid!
  • natika33
    natika33 Posts: 154 Member
    Options

ha ha! That's awesome!

Don't worry. There are ladies out there that like the in-shape guys too. Congrats on your success!
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    My husband is a 6'4 and 235 Irish man and perfect for me. I feel safe around him and I know no one is going to mess with him and he will protect me. I love his little tummy too. I just wish he would eat healthier and make better choices food wise. But I do not want him to be "skinny".
  • ElementalMoe
    ElementalMoe Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm not that picky, physically. I just like someone slightly taller than myself. He can be a little over weight, or lean. . Not too into scrawny. But if he has an amazing smile, some wit and intelligence, and big eyes, I'm a goner. Even better if he has glasses. I love sexy geeks. . . Mmmm.
  • chaubner008
    chaubner008 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!! So true, I have always loved big guys not muscle heads but a slightly overweight comfortable guy...I have been with a little guy before, so not the same! Gosh I wish I could find a nice, sweet (not too sweet), hardworking FUNNY chubbier guy who is smart and open to my foodie concepts an ideas. Well there are my wishes! So much but it's possible,...right?
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    My wife used to tell me she liked me big and didn't want me to be skinny. That kinda messed me up, and I got bigger and bigger. I'm fixing it now, and only in reflection did I realize how those comments affected me.
  • natika33
    natika33 Posts: 154 Member
    Options

I think all of us women want that... haha. Thats why a Taller, bigger guy does it for me...RAWR :love:

No, not all women! Please don't speak for me. I don't think it's weird that you like bigger guys, but please don't get ahead of yourself now. I certainly do not want a guy that can easily throw me around or one where I only make it up to his armpit!

I'm very happy that some of the bigger guys are having their self-esteem reassured on this thread, but the skinnier guys have feelings too I'm sure. There is more than one type of girl just like there is more than one type of guy.

You came on here a little bit anxious that maybe you were weird (which you aren't), but now you're going to the opposite extreme and assuming everyone is the same as you. Why not try to understand that there is a range of opinions?