Wanting to lose weight, but likes the bigger guys...?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I go for big guys too, but more the stronger fitter types. Vin Diesel or The Rock are my ideal body types for men.

That being said, everone has their preference. Some women prefer skinny guys, some chubbier guys with more body fat, and it's all good. There's someone for everyone!
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Well isn't that rare ;)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Brett: Yes you may be faster but a big guy can give you one good thump and you are out for the count.

Depends what you mean by "big guy". Some big muscle dude, ok. Some guy who's just 280lbs of fat? It's not hard to dodge a slow ham arm with no muscle behind it. And it sure doesn't hurt much.

I'm close to 350 and It's been a long time since a little dude has been fast enough to hit me. I agree with you about the MMA thing, I used to be a lot meaner when I did that stuff.

The last 2 guys that tried to get the jump on me wound up in the hospital with out even landing one punch. down side, the girl I was with when we got mugged turned into a serious stalker after she saw one of them lift off the ground when I hit him in the jaw.

but to the little guys defense. I boxed a 130 lb kid once that cleaned my clock good, and could take a hit better than most. I had 120 lbs on him and he still held his own.

You reminded me of a guy I dated before I met my husband. He was a Navy Seal, but to look at him, he was 6'5" and looked really scrawny for his height (probably weighed about 190 or so). He was ripped head to toe though.

My friends and we all went out one night, and some guy came up to me and started groping me at the bar like grabbing me and trying to pull me closer to him. He was really scaring me. Guy was huge too, probably at least 290 and like 6'1" ish. My date came up, picked the guy clean off the ground, broke his nose, and had him in a choke hold in about 30 seconds. Big guy didn't even get a chance to hit him. It freaked me out how fast he moved and how strong he was. The big guy who was harassing me was probably equally shocked. My date stole the guy's hat, picked me up with one arm (I weighed about 170 at the time), carried me over to our table and sat down like it was nothing. Lesson learned: NEVER pick a fight with anyone, and never assume that skinny guys can't beat the crap out of a big guy.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    My milkshake brings the boys to the Yard...

Wait....what were we talking about???

Oh yeah...guys like thick...if they didn't I wouldn't walk out of the bar with one on each side, one in front, and one in back with 8 #s in my pocket. Do they get lucky? No...do I feel good? giggety gigget goo!!

BTW...men like confidence more than bones. True Fact:flowerforyou:
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    oh i definitely love bigger guys too! They are more manly! :love:
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    maaaaan....i broke a nail!!! Ya betta fiz diz!! Wait....how manyz diz I haz?
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    maaaaan....i broke a nail!!! Ya betta fiz diz!! Wait....how manyz diz I haz?
    83a1c199-7a19-4bc1-945c-f189e0726842.jpg
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!! So true, I have always loved big guys not muscle heads but a slightly overweight comfortable guy...I have been with a little guy before, so not the same! Gosh I wish I could find a nice, sweet (not too sweet), hardworking FUNNY chubbier guy who is smart and open to my foodie concepts an ideas. Well there are my wishes! So much but it's possible,...right?

Its good us muscleheads don't mind insults and feelings :ohwell:

This site gets annoying with seemingly blatant disregard for someone who is not overweight, it seems we are fair game for insults.

Think about what you say peeps, we all have feelings :frown: .
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    i am same way even when i was thin...i am not attracted to ripped but am to big and strength. There is a big difference.
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    So I'm a thicker girl obviously... I work out eat healthy and am determined to lose weight and look and feel great.

But, when the guys I like try to do the same thing I lose a bit of interest... I Think I'm a chubby chaser. Not like I like HUGE men that just don't care. But I like the thicker, more meat kind of guys.

Is it just me? Is it weird?

I find it weird ;)

People like what they like :) I prefer my guys a bit meatier.
  • lilchicksta94
    lilchicksta94 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! :smile:

He's the cheese to my macaroni :heart:

Omg I love it!! <3 You 2 are so cute!
  • lilchicksta94
    lilchicksta94 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Kevin James is adorable. I have a crush on Adam from Man vs food lol Soooo bad :smooched:

THat made me giggle. Cause I think that everytime I watch that too. So cute.

I'm in love with Kevin James...
  • Sullivanwilson
    Sullivanwilson Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    *meekly raises hand*

I like muscles

*runs for cover*
  • FatNurseSlim
    Options
    Absolutely agree...I hate the way I look at the moment but skinny guys just do not do it for me !!!! - I once briefly dated a very slim guy and we got chatting about the gym - to which he looked me up and down and said in a really surprised voice YOU go to the gym?!?! ......just wow.
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    fluffy and feminine is what I like in a woman.
  • Hecnotha1
    Options
    i like em all. i just cant choose. lol
  • 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    my goal weight is still on the bigger side 220lbs
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    <---- Wants someone who can throw me around :love:
    Your profile says you're 87.....Sorry can't do it. If something breaks I'll get in trouble for abuse to the elderly. smiley-confused013.gif