Starting ChaLean Extreme 10/02/12! Join in!

Options

Replies

• kelso021
    kelso021 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Week 3, just finished BC2 and it hurts to pick up a cup of tea. I'm finding though that I've been able to up my weights by at least 1kg from week 1. I've been substituting gym cardio and Zumba for the cardio sessions which seems to be working a treat.

That deadlift with double row (palms out)? Kills me every week! It's agony!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Not on a specific schedule still but did Burn Intervals today (Weds) for 295 cals!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    CLX Lean 2 + 10 minutes (highest level 2.7 mph) treadmill - 405 cals burned
  • Callidreamr
    Callidreamr Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Just finished CE Burn 3 and 20 minutes Zumba Rush! Loving it!!

BTW, does anyone have the ChaLean Extreme Advanced workouts. I think it's an upgrade to the original workouts with 7 new workouts. Love to hear about it and how or if it can be purchased separately.
  • kel7298
    Options
    CLX Get Lean Intervals - OMG - 423 cals nuked!
  • kel7298
    Options
    CLX Lean 3 plus 10 minutes treadmill. Totally lame on that calorie count. 311 cals burned - (I ate more than that for breakfast)
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Burn 2 again tonight, Might have to do some extra cardio as I've eaten wayyyyy too much today.
  • lindajay3
    lindajay3 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Burn 2 today and I feel like I'm better understanding how this whole heavy weights/low reps should work although I only burdened 182 calories. Added 30 minutes on the treadmill to up that to 386. I can't wait to do whatver cardio DVD it is tomorrow!!
  • Callidreamr
    Options
    Week 1 of Burn complete and on to week 2. Just finished Burn 1 Week 2!!!
  • lindajay3
    Options
    Did burn circuit 3 today and burned 205 calories. What a great leg workout; I really liked this one!! Have also lost a pound since starting the program!!!
  • kel7298
    Options
    I swear I posted yesterday =(

Yesterday was Lean 1

Today - CLX Fat Blasting Program/Elliptical incline intervals - 479 cals
  • Callidreamr
    Options
    Just finished CLX Burn 2 and Ab Burner. I'm behind on my rotation, but I'm not going to let it get out of control. Boy are my arms sore!!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I'm behind too but not going to give up. Managed most of Burn 2 with 11lb weights last night - I started on 5lbs. :-)
  • kel7298
    Options
    CLX lean 2 (280 cals) + 10 minutes level 10 elliptical (131 cals) for a total 411 cals
  • stork72
    stork72 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been thinking about ordering ChaLean, also thought about Turbo Jam or Slim in 6 which is a different trainer and i think an older routine. Any thoughts as to which might be best?
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I love CLX, I mostly do the burn it off cardio
  • lindajay3
    Options
    Burn 1 again today - 194 calories and then 30 minutes on the treadmill. I'm still working on targeting the muscle groups that are involved in each exercise - it takes practice! I am really liking the program, though I've had a skip a day here and there due to my schedule.
  • kel7298
    Options
    HI everyone. I didn't get a chance to post yesterday...work got in the way.

Yesterday was Get Lean Intervals - killer! 388 cal

Today was CLX Lean 3 (220) + 10 min incline 10 elliptical (168) 388 cal burned

(hmm, I just noticed I had the same calorie burn both days..interesting)
  • lindajay3
    Options
    I did burn 2 again today (in my second week) and then hopped on the treadmill for 30 minutes. Total burn 469. I'm sticking to the order of doing the DVDs but sometimes have an extra day in between due to what else is going in in my day - hopefully this won't affect my results. I really want to get 15 lb.dumbbels for a couple of the moves.
  • kel7298
    Options
    Apparently I forgot to post yesterday. I did Lean 1 (currently in week 3)

Today was CLX fat blasting working then 12 min on the treadmill - for 429 cal

Linda - I hear ya. I need 12's as to jump from 10 to 15 doesn't work for me sometimes. I might just add some wrist weights to the ends of my adjustable set