Starting ChaLean Extreme 10/02/12! Join in!

Options
123457»

Replies

• kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    CLX Lean 2 + 10 min elliptical
  • kel7298
    Options
    All alone - =(

CLX Get Lean Intervals - 351 cals
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! Push circuit 2, 206 calories. Burning so many fewer in this stage.
  • kel7298
    Options
    I'm still here! Push circuit 2, 206 calories. Burning so many fewer in this stage.

HI girl! I know what you mean, but I really enjoyed that phase.

CLX Lean 3 + 12 min elliptical - 354 cals!
  • obrien821
    obrien821 Posts: 215
    Options
    I am just now seeing this thread. I will be starting the Push phase on Monday. I am so ready to move onto the next phase! Where is everyone else at on this workout?
    I haven't noticed much weight loss (haven't gained either), but am feeling stronger in certain areas. I need to start measuring myself in inches to see if I've, at least, lost any inches. I'm also limited in how many lbs I can lift at the moment to. My heaviest weight I have is 10 lbs. I could definitely use more when it comes to lower body workouts. Excited to see where everyone else is at on CLE!!
  • obrien821
    Options
    CLX Lean 3 plus 10 minutes treadmill. Totally lame on that calorie count. 311 cals burned - (I ate more than that for breakfast)

Just remember that when you are weight training you do still burn off more calories throughout the day. It doesn't just stop when your done lifting. That's the awesome thing about weight training. You continue to burn off more calories during the day and while you sleep!
  • kel7298
    Options
    I am just now seeing this thread. I will be starting the Push phase on Monday. I am so ready to move onto the next phase! Where is everyone else at on this workout?
    I haven't noticed much weight loss (haven't gained either), but am feeling stronger in certain areas. I need to start measuring myself in inches to see if I've, at least, lost any inches. I'm also limited in how many lbs I can lift at the moment to. My heaviest weight I have is 10 lbs. I could definitely use more when it comes to lower body workouts. Excited to see where everyone else is at on CLE!!

Hi! I just completed my 3rd week of Lean. I definitely love this program. You might want to check out this group. Lots of help and support.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/318-chalean-extreme-support-group
  • kelso021
    kelso021 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Started Push circuits this week - oh my stars! Mind you, starting doing squats with 12.5kg (27lb) and realising they were too light? Awesome! And my shoulders are much stronger than I expected.

Can't wait to see the definition by the end of this four week block.
  • kel7298
    Options
    Turbo Jam Fat Blasting workout & CLX Relax - 461 cal
  • kel7298
    Options
    CLX Lean 1 - week 4 - 308 cals!
  • Keli1808
    Keli1808 Posts: 1
    Options
    Help!!!!
    I have just started Charlene extreme I don't know what to do. I'm I doing phase one of burn circuit 1-3 on day one
  • kel7298
    Options
    Help!!!!
    I have just started Charlene extreme I don't know what to do. I'm I doing phase one of burn circuit 1-3 on day one

What can I do to help??

CLX Fat Blasting Workout - 323 cals
  • obrien821
    Options
    Keli1808 - Did you ever get a response to this? There is a schedule to follow. If not, I can help you out with it.
  • obrien821
    Options
    Just curious to see where everyone else is at in the program???
    I just started the lean phase today! Wow! I believe I will be seeing a lot of results this last month.
  • tiffanydawnn
    tiffanydawnn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am in the last week of Push phase. I'll be done Saturday :) My weight plateaued a bit, but I've dropped a few in the past couple of weeks. I'm excited for Lean!
  • kel7298
    Options
    I finished the program on March 30. I loved every single minute!
  • sunshinetheory
    Options
    I am joining you guys starting 10/6 for now I'm just mixing it up. :) Burn Intervals tonight!
  • carmelicious40
    Options
    Hey Everyone! After ignoring MY FITNESS PAL for about two years (yes two years - LOL) and trying to wing Chalean extreme without paying attention to what I was eating, I humbled my behind and logged back as of this morning! As I was trying to log in my exercise , I found this thread and was thrilled!! I hope I'm not too late to join in this thread! I'm starting my 1st week of the LEAN PHASE tomorrow!:happy:
  • inotl65
    inotl65 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started ChaLean today ! Loved my first workout Burn Circuit 1