a prayer for molsongirl

Options

Replies

• ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    And it is situations like this that kept me from being a police officer. :mad: :mad: :mad: The psychologist at HPD said she was afraid that if I was the arresting officer in a situation like this, (especially when it involved children), the suspect would never make it to jail. :explode: :explode: :explode: She was probably right.

My prayers go out to molsongirl and her family. I also pray that justice be served, both here on earth and in eternity.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    little kisses for molsongirl and chinadolly.

Still praying.:flowerforyou:
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • chinadolly
    Options
    Another update for the wonderfully caring MFP friends. MG is out of the intensive care unti, they moved her a few hours ago. They've removed the tube to help her breathe. Her children were hoping to see her yesterday, but that wasn't possible, she spiked a really high fever for awhile and had people scared, but they are in the room with her now. The nurse says to my brother only family allowed, y soo many people here? Then he told her that they have 8 children and 2 foster kids, and that they are all deserving to see their mom, she was speechless, she thought only 4 kids, because the teenagers were allowed in to see her before the younger ones. I think MG would have poked her with the IV pole if she wouldn't of let all the kids in...lol....She is up, in pretty good spirits, we've had a chaplain in to see her, to help explain things, she's still very tired. The bleeding has stopped, her lung capacity however will not be the same anymore. She's not speaking yet, and the docs won't know too much for a few days because there is still alot of swelling. We brought her a magnadoodle to write on, and the first thing she asked us was, did he hurt the kids? not what happened, or how long am I here, but please tell me those kids are ok, she asked what day it was, and who got voted off the biggest loser..lol. Then she asked if the docs will let her have chocolate pudding...lol, but she can't eat yet, I will make sure there's chocolate pudding for her though when they say it's ok! Lola, is doing better, I brought her back home, because she's not doing well at my place, and we have a lady that comes in and keeps her company, she knows something is not right, she's been sleeping on MG's slippers, we' re seeing if we can bring her in to the hospital, if not into her room, maybe if they let MG outside we can bring her.
    Prayers work, I beleive in that, and I say thank you to each and everyone of you who have thought about her and prayed for her. :flowerforyou:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Yay! Sounds like she is well on her way to recovery. PTL. Thanks for updating chinadolly - still praying for continue healing and peace and comfort for her and her family, friends and poochie. :heart:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: thanks chinadolly! :flowerforyou:
    that was a wonderful update. i hope she continues to get better and is back in action ASAP. :heart:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I am so happy she is recovering! Still praying for her!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the update.

I think of her everyday. :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the update. Still praying for her because I believe prayer works. I'm glad to hear she is doing better. Praise God for answered prayer.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Betty
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Another update for the wonderfully caring MFP friends. MG is out of the intensive care unti, they moved her a few hours ago. They've removed the tube to help her breathe. Her children were hoping to see her yesterday, but that wasn't possible, she spiked a really high fever for awhile and had people scared, but they are in the room with her now. The nurse says to my brother only family allowed, y soo many people here? Then he told her that they have 8 children and 2 foster kids, and that they are all deserving to see their mom, she was speechless, she thought only 4 kids, because the teenagers were allowed in to see her before the younger ones. I think MG would have poked her with the IV pole if she wouldn't of let all the kids in...lol....She is up, in pretty good spirits, we've had a chaplain in to see her, to help explain things, she's still very tired. The bleeding has stopped, her lung capacity however will not be the same anymore. She's not speaking yet, and the docs won't know too much for a few days because there is still alot of swelling. We brought her a magnadoodle to write on, and the first thing she asked us was, did he hurt the kids? not what happened, or how long am I here, but please tell me those kids are ok, she asked what day it was, and who got voted off the biggest loser..lol. Then she asked if the docs will let her have chocolate pudding...lol, but she can't eat yet, I will make sure there's chocolate pudding for her though when they say it's ok! Lola, is doing better, I brought her back home, because she's not doing well at my place, and we have a lady that comes in and keeps her company, she knows something is not right, she's been sleeping on MG's slippers, we' re seeing if we can bring her in to the hospital, if not into her room, maybe if they let MG outside we can bring her.
    Prayers work, I beleive in that, and I say thank you to each and everyone of you who have thought about her and prayed for her. :flowerforyou:

Thank you for the update. I am so thankful to Him. I cannot believe how much this has touched my heart and started me praying again. Please tell MG if nothing else good comes from this event, that it pushed me back into to talking with our Father.

:heart: Jeannie
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    How wonderful it is that she has her spirits up during all this. I am still keeping her in my prayers!
  • FluffnStuff
    FluffnStuff Posts: 387
    Options
    What a horrible event!
    I am so glad she is doing better.
    I hope she is back to her fiesty little self as soon as possible.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    She has a great heart! Continued prayers her way! :heart:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    That's great news!!!! :flowerforyou: Hopefully she will have a speedy recovery!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

Every time I read updates, I start crying.
    MG asked if the kids were okay first thing. :sad: :sad: :sad:
    What a wonderful woman.
    I AM SO GLAD TO HEAR GOOD NEWS!!!

MG- wishing you a speedy recovery darling! :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the update. I am so thankful to Him. I cannot believe how much this has touched my heart and started me praying again. Please tell MG if nothing else good comes from this event, that it pushed me back into to talking with our Father.

:heart: Jeannie

This made me :sad: too, happy tears.
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Wonderful news!!!!!*

Continued prayers coming for the entire family
  • bluroses
    bluroses Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thank you for keeping us posted! Continuing to pray for her and the family!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    That's awesome :drinker: MG is such a wonderful person I will continue to pray :flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Chinadolly, thank you so much for the update! I think about her everyday, and pray for a speedy recovery. :flowerforyou:

MG – Miss you girl! Keep getting better, your kids need you…. We need you! :flowerforyou: :heart: