Just For Today

Options

Replies

• sarily44
    sarily44 Posts: 25
    Options
    I love this thread. Just for today, I won't fall back into my diet coke habit, and I will appreciate having clean water to drink right at hand.
  • philosohoe
    philosohoe Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I will remember that even though my body isn't perfect, it is still strong enough to carry me.

(So glad I found this thread on my friend HeartsDesire's feed!)
  • frida001
    frida001 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    What a lovely thread!

Just for today, I'm going to take it slow.
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Just for today I will be productive.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I will take advantage of the cooler morning, because it is going to be a scorcher later.:devil:
  • AshRyd
    AshRyd Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Just for today i will keep myself happy and up beat! I will stay away from office drama and do my own thing.
  • Fit_2013
    Fit_2013 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Just For Today- I will keep on track with my food logging.
  • clover5
    Options
    Just for today I won't waste so much time on the computer.

*note - I usually prefer to state my mini goal in the positive, but wasting time has been a bit of a problem lately. I have to acknowledge the problem before I can try to do something about it.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I had intended to go in a different direction today, but this idea was presented to me this morning and I loved it, "Life is not a dress rehearsal."

Just for Today: I will live my life in a way that leaves me no regrets, because this isn't a dress rehearsal and I will never get this day back.
  • philosohoe
    Options
    I only have a few minutes left of my today, but even still: just for today I will remember to tell my future husband how much I appreciate his support in this journey.
  • Fit_2013
    Options
    Just For Today- I will trust myself to not snack of anything except calorie free vitamin water.
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I think this is very true. x
  • cullreesiot
    cullreesiot Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just for today: I will drink 8 cups of water.
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    This is so cool! Love it!

Just for today: I will let go of the nasty things someone said to me and not let it affect what I choose to eat. I deserve to be healthy, and her words will not hold me back.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I will continue to eat healthy, make wise choices and see my workout through.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will NOT eat the cookies. (preschool graduation food)
  • philosohoe
    Options
    Just for today: I will allow myself to come home from work and rest because I've been pushing very hard for the last two weeks. However, I will still make sure not to over eat at dinner and keep my calories in the green.
  • Fit_2013
    Options
    Just For Today- I will have a moderate BF,lunch,,tea and dinner.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will strive to motivate others. Maybe I'll find my own motivation along the way.
  • clover5
    Options
    Just for today, I will be productive.