Just For Today

Options

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Kate! I'm new here so I just stumbled across this thread and I am so glad that I did! What a great philosophy.

Just for Today: I will stick to my planned food. I won't eat that Kit Kat that is in my lunchbox.

Welcome, Dee! I love seeing new faces!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will put myself first and take care of me.

So hard to do and, yet, so important. I love your profile picture. That just about sums up what it takes to succeed.
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Just For Today: I will drink at least 8 glasses of water.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will take my vitamins (I feel a cold coming on)
  • jenr8er
    jenr8er Posts: 10
    Options
    New here and I adore this thread.

Just for today: I will be furiously happy about a 1/2 pound loss instead of being angry it wasn't a full pound.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    New here and I adore this thread.

Just for today: I will be furiously happy about a 1/2 pound loss instead of being angry it wasn't a full pound.

That is fantastic. I tend to think the same way. Well done on the 1/2 pound! I love your name, by the way!
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Just For Today: I will drink a glass of green tea with or shortly after every meal.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Just for Today, I wont feel bad about how awesome I truly am. I wont downplay it, hide it or try to play it down. Im awesome and obnoxiously proud of it.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I will accomplish what I need/want to get finished up today and feel good about it.:drinker:
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just for Today: I will shake off the blues and get back in the game of life completely!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will forgive the less than great food and applaud the exercise I got walking the zoo with my children over the last couple of days.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just for Today: I will accomplish my goals set for this weekend and continue keeping it positive!!

Big Hugs@CricketKate :heart:
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just for Today: I will forgive the less than great food and applaud the exercise I got walking the zoo with my children over the last couple of days.
    love the way you keep it positive, you're a good influence on me:wink: !! xo
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will rejoice that my Jillian is behind me for the day!:drinker:
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just for Today: I will feel pride that I am following through with my workouts even if I am tired before I go, after, I feel fantastic and am ALWAYS glad I ended up going.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will be proud of where I'm at and not let myself get discouraged because I'm not where other people are.
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    for today....I will go to the gym!
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just for Today: I will forgive myself move on and let go of it.
  • nreamon
    nreamon Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I will eat to live,not live to eat.

LOVE THIS!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will work hard and play harder.