How Do You Ward Off Evil Spirits?!

Options

Replies

• fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    The amount of negativity that has come on this post boggles the mind. Obviously the OP wanted some honest opinions and while I do understand that some people don't believe in spirits, evil or otherwise, why do you have to come on this post and bash the OP up one side and down the other? Really? Do you have nothing better to do? It is rude to say the least. Just because you don't believe doesn't make it untrue and as far as proving it? Sheesh....I have personally seen spirits both bad and good and I know what I saw and I don't have to prove a flipping thing to anyone.

You don't believe? Fine...I respect your position...do the right thing and respect other people's positions and don't be so negative.

Be still my heart! This is how I feel. Just because I have a belief and someones had an experience does not make it the majority. And if the people who did say this had the intent of the bible behind them they were genuinely concerned. But I also do understand that not everyone of my faith is doingit for good. It is after all why their is a savior and it's like the tax collector that cried out for forgiveness while the other man cried out to God that he was above the tax collector. When it comes down to it nobody is perfect but there is always room for grace.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Have to mention that from a religious standpoint one would say prayer.
    And use gods name...and no its not Lord.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    23jmrdl.jpg
  • ginnylee74
    ginnylee74 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    There is only one thing you need to know, speak the name of Jesus Christ out loud. His name is above all name and has authority over all in the natural and supernatural realm. An evil spirit cannot abide where Christ abides, and will flee at the sound of his name.

This is the truth.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Options
    sbhshv.jpg
  • kadoodle76
    Options

This. The only thing I have found that makes evil go away is God. Say the lord's prayer or just tell them God said they have to leave.

BTW this thread is gonna go crazy...brace yourself :ohwell:
  • fit4mom
    Options

This. The only thing I have found that makes evil go away is God. Say the lord's prayer or just tell them God said they have to leave.

This makes me laugh only because it's technically 5 pages in. lol
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Options
    nmjlzk.jpg
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Options
    w2bo87.jpg
  • kadoodle76
    Options

This makes me laugh only because it's technically 5 pages in. lol

lol I know! When I posted, it looked like I was the third or fourth person to respond. I was wrong apparently :laugh:
  • fit4mom
    Options
    I know right? I love irony.:laugh: I think it's great how encouraging you are.
  • TanyaCurtis
    Options
    In Jesus' name demand them to leave! Out loud too!! U need to believe in Jesus, that he died for ur sins. Becoming a Christian will help:) God bless u! If it's to much for u, find an evangelical priest to help u!!!

*******Oh and if u have any questions watch KENT HOVIND, all his DVDs he'll answer all ur questions about Christianity***** it brightened my worldview :) and made sense of all the confusion out there!!!! A must watch I have to say, but it's super long!! It helps answer all the people questions about science and creation and all the contradictions :)
  • fit4mom
    Options
    In Jesus' name demand them to leave! Out loud too!! U need to believe in Jesus, that he died for ur sins. Becoming a Christian will help:) God bless u! If it's to much for u, find an evangelical priest to help u!!!

*******Oh and if u have any questions watch Kent Hovind, all his DVDs he'll answer all ur questions about Christianity***** it brightened my worldview :) and made sense of all the confusion out there!!!! A must watch I have to say, but it's super long!!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate this! I am a believer and I plan to watch that! How helpful are you?!!!
  • TanyaCurtis
    Options

*******Oh and if u have any questions watch Kent Hovind, all his DVDs he'll answer all ur questions about Christianity***** it brightened my worldview :) and made sense of all the confusion out there!!!! A must watch I have to say, but it's super long!!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate this! I am a believer and I plan to watch that! How helpful are you?!!!

Awesome!!!! There are like 8 different DVD, I could be wrong, there's just a lot! And there each like 2-3 hrs long!!!! Amazing insight, so glad to help! I have no confusion anymore, about science, evolution, all those contradictions!!! IT'S AMAZING:)
  • dwtouch4
    Options
    One thing I've never seen happen is someone change their world view by something posted on a message board.

At the end of the day all of our beliefs about the universe stem from what fits best into our life.
  • TanyaCurtis
    Options
    One thing I've never seen happen is someone change their world view by something posted on a message board.

At the end of the day all of our beliefs about the universe stem from what fits best into our life.

Watch Kent Hovind hun!:) and every single one of his DVDs!
  • dwtouch4
    Options

I'm going to have to respectfully decline. I've read quite a bit about Mr. Hovind already.
  • cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    sbhshv.jpg

The problem with this is once there's a proven scientific response to an aspect of our universe, how can you deny it?

I challenge you to provide a scientific response for an aspect of our universe that science cannot explain.
  • TanyaCurtis
    Options

I'm going to have to respectfully decline. I've read quite a bit about Mr. Hovind already.

Haha yes!!! I know, but that shouldn't stop u from watching! There's a lot to what ur hearing about him too, I promise:) I've heard all that to, and some! I was waiting for someone to say that. He got put in prison for 10 years for not "paying his taxes", honestly, the government and all those people high up just wanted him put away because of what he is doing and teaching everyone. U gotta listen to what he has to say, and everything he says in alllll his DVDs to fully understand why they did what they did to him:)
  • TanyaCurtis
    Options
    sbhshv.jpg

The problem with this is once there's a proven scientific response to an aspect of our universe, how can you deny it?

I challenge you to provide a scientific response for an aspect of our universe that science cannot explain.

Watch kent hovinds DVD on creation and science!!!! That will answer ur question:)
This discussion has been closed.