What's your favorite exercise?

Options
12346»

Replies

• kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    NONE.

But, I exercise 5 times weekly. Treadmill 30 min incline at 50% 15 mils minutes. Spin class at the gym or the stair master. Short weight routine and of course abd work.
  • FAVORED1
    FAVORED1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Anything cardio.... running, spinning, the arc trainer, mountain sliders, mountain climbers and the stair machine. I also love planks and push-ups
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Pushups. Any day I do less than 100 I'm not happy.
  • DeniseAS
    Options
    Wii Just Dance You don't feel like you are working out but you burn a lot of calories.
  • juicygurl1
    juicygurl1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    biking and spin!!!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Zumba :)
  • rsdgirl
    rsdgirl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    1) swimming laps
    2) kickboxing
    3) xbox kinect (anything)
    4) treading water
    5) walking
  • pochis5
    Options
    I LOVE ZUMBA!!!!!!! since mid July to Dec i lost 12lbs--doesnt sound like much but ZUMBA isnt like running or any typical excercise--it is so much fun---and since the end of jan i have been doing INSANIty---ABSOLUTELY love IT---I LOVE ME SOME CARDIO----AND I LOVE MYFITNESSPAL...SINCE STARTING TO USE THIS SITE--I HAVE BEEN SO MUCH HAPPIER WITH THE CHOICES I MAKE!
  • scokim
    scokim Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba!! Also like Bodypump!:smile:
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Zumba. There is nothing as much fun as Zumba. Nothing. I'd probably do it even it only burned a few calories. But I lost weight faster with Zumba than with anything else I've tried, except for running. But running is not fun.

Ditch the workout, join the party!!

AGREED!

Yah Baby!! Love Zumba!
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    arc trainer and lifting!
  • GeminiMel02
    GeminiMel02 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    <
    dead-lifts, as you can see!

mine too!
  • Scoobiesnax
    Scoobiesnax Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    The best endorphin rush of all...RUNNING HILLS !!!
    I'm getting ready to do another Warrior Dash and will be running a LOT of hills in the next few months. I always get such a huge feeling of accomplishment when I get to the top of each hill...that's why I like doing them so much. They're hard to do, yes :angry:,
    but the effort is alwayswell worth the reward.:wink:
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    1. walking. i love it, and i take a camera with me most days. lots of beauty out there.

2. exercise bike. i can read, watch movies, play angry birds, or all of the above, lol.