may-december relationships

Options
Shanna_Inc86
Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
Just curious....what's the largest age difference you and a s.o. have had??

Example...when I was 23 I dated a 39y.o.

Never gone past 16yrs old though

Replies

• messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    When I was 20 I dated a 28 year old.
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I think 6 years.
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    when i was 18, i was dating a 21 yo.

when i was 20, i was dating a 25 yo.

but i typically date women who are younger than me. Probably because i look a lot younger than i am. :)
  • itsrierie
    Options
    I turn 20 in March, and my boyfriend turns 24 in July.
  • texancountess
    Options
    12 years. I was 22 and he was 34. But, that honestly didn't last much past us realizing how big the age gap was. He was looking to retire from his forest fire fighter job and settle in a small town and raise a family and I was looking to start my career in a big city. Now I'm 27 married to a 25 year old.
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    I am 21 dating a 32 yo. :) Been with him since 18... lol he was my boss too! So wrong "D
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and my boyfriend is 32..so 7 years..and that's the oldest I've gone and best decision I ever made!
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    When my husband and I started dating, I was 21 and he 29. That seemed big at the time. What starts out as May-December seems more like July-September after 20 years.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Never anything crazy, biggest difference was 4 years...funny part was he was the least mature guy I've ever dated! My boyfriend and I have known each other since high school and we reconnected randomly about 3 1/2 years ago, so we're only a year apart...

We went to my boyfriend's cousin's wedding recently and his cousin is 30 (male) and his new bride is in her late 40s (I wanna say 47).
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    Define relationship :laugh:

In my serious relationships, it's been 4 years for both of the ones I've had. For my not so serious relationships :blushing:, the gap has been as big as 11 years.
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    When my husband and I got married, I was 38 and he was 22:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

My biggest gap I was 30 and he was 54................:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    My husband is 12 years older than me :smile:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    As long as he can keep up, I don't care how old the guy is (or Hell younger for that matter)
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    When my husband and I got married, I was 38 and he was 22:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Good for u!!!!!
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    13 years older, I've been out with a couple of guys with a large gap like, also swung the other way but the most then was 2 years younger.
  • funnygrrl
    funnygrrl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    i'm 35, my fiance is 28.... but everyone thinks i'm 28 and he's 35 :tongue:

one of my first relationships, i was 16 and he was 32... :noway:
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    I had a 6 year relationship with a man 20 years older than me. We started dating when I was 25.
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    The biggest was a 10 year age difference.

Lately, I couldn't tell you what a "relationship" is. It's sad that we forget to look past the outside to the inner core of someone's soul. =/
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Define relationship :laugh:

In my serious relationships, it's been 4 years for both of the ones I've had. For my not so serious relationships :blushing:, the gap has been as big as 11 years.

Hahaha yeah, I only counted serious relationships...I've gone on a date or two with a guy that was 33 when I was 19. We both lied about our age and found each other out on the second date when I had to use my fake ID! I said I was 23, he said he was 28...it was pretty funny!
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    I was 26 and he was 41 x