may-december relationships

Options

Replies

• LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm a 45 year old divorced mom and I am currently dating a 35 year old single dad. I don't think that quite qualifies me as a cougar, but I'm having fun!!
  • ingfit
    ingfit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and he's 32 so thats 15 years difference. We've been together almost 5 years. A previous relationship was 6 years younger than me. I'm just young at heart I guess.:happy:
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I'm a 45 year old divorced mom and I am currently dating a 35 year old single dad. I don't think that quite qualifies me as a cougar, but I'm having fun!!

nah, this is a cougar
    Liz2_new_A1.jpg
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I am 8 years older than my husband and we will be married for 7 years in July. I also like reminding him that I will outlive him because of our food choices. :laugh:
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    When my (ex-husband) and I got married I was 35 and he was 24.
    Didn't work but I still like the young ones :)
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and he's 32 so thats 15 years difference. We've been together almost 5 years. A previous relationship was 6 years younger than me. I'm just young at heart I guess.:happy:
    You dont look 47 - or even close. I would have guessed late 20's early 30's. Damn.
  • bugtrain
    bugtrain Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    When I was 18,I dated a 30 year old......we've been married 21 years now :)
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I fell into dating a friend who was 14 years older than me. We ended up spending so much time together when me and a girlfriend were trying to match-make him with an older friend of ours that I guess we kinda fell into dating. There were serious generational (age gap) differences though so it wasn't gonna last.

One thing I miss about him is he was very gentlemanly (open doors, hand on your back as you walked), and he was very respectful of my boundaries and "old-fashioned-ness" and most guys in my decade are NOT.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i was 19, he was 54... it didnt work out...
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I was 19 when I met my daughter's father. He was 44 -- that's 25 years. Not something I would be interested in doing again, but I was young, and we were together for 5 years.
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 and my husband is 27. Met at 33/24, got married last May.
    :)
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I was 19, he was 55. We married, had 2 children and divorced after 5 years.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    im 36 my bf is 29
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Only 3 years. I'm 21, he's 24.

I've had lots of (married) men in their 50s try to hit on me, and I find it so gross. That would be like dating a parent. Euuu. I kind of get what they want me for (I'm young, they're bored with their wives) but (1) I'm not a jerk face and I'm not going to break up 20-30 years of marriage and (2) what am I going to get out of the relationship? I would never have sex with someone that old. Just...no.

Oldest I would consider dating at this point in my life (I recognize it will likely change as I get older) is 5 or 6 years. Youngest is my age. I like older men rsrsrs
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    The current one I'm engaged to. I'm 21, he's 46.
  • ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 & my boyfriend of 2+ years is 38.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    when I was 30 I briefly dated a 50 year old HOT man.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    OH boy.....I was bad at at younger age and never looked my age. I was 15yo and she was 29. She never suspected as I didn't look my age and I told her I was 25
  • TweedleDebo
    TweedleDebo Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    When I was 16 my bf was 24.
    When I was 27 my bf was 19.
    I am currently 32 and my gf is 26.
  • prettywoman75
    Options
    That's a fun question! When I was 18 & 19, I dated two men 35 & 36 respectively. At 25, I ultimately ended up marrying my beloved husband who is 8 years older than me. I've got a soft spot for an older, bald guy!!