may-december relationships

Options

Replies

• DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    lol!!! my husband (now in Heaven) was 4 years older than me, but boy did we differ in ideas of how things should be and what we remembered! I met someone who's 8 months older and we just click in the ways we think and what we enjoy! I think there's that thrill of having someone older than you when you are young, but when you're seasoned (I am 47) you know better what you want and how you want things to be and it helps when you're on the same level of thinking! :)
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    My fiance and I are 10 years and 18 days apart. I believe that's the biggest age difference I've dated.
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I recently heard about an age formula for old dudes...take your age, divide by two and then add 7.

So for an old dog like me (47) 30.5 is the youngest someone my age should date.

Of course, its hip for older women to date much younger guys...not so much the other way around :)

Oh lord, I could never, ever, ever date a 20 year old =/
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    I am 32 and my husband is 51.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    Me being may: I was 25, she was 39
    Me being December: I was 26, she was 18 (that is really more like a May-June)
  • soulwarder
    Options
    My wife is 3 months older than I am!

All kidding aside; anything younger than I am is something that I have to raise! Older women are BEAUTIFUL!
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Love all these posts!!

I'd rather date someone 10yrs older Jus because, I don't want more children lol however I'm almost 26 & now I get lil 18 & 19 y.o. boys hitting on me...that whole milf thing I think
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I wish I'm in a relationship with an older man... because mine is such a kid :grumble: he ignored me for a day or 2 now... but whatever. he's 26 and i'm 28. not that big...
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I was in a 7 year relationship with someone 15 years older then me. Wont be doing that again....
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I recently heard about an age formula for old dudes...take your age, divide by two and then add 7.

So for an old dog like me (47) 30.5 is the youngest someone my age should date.

Of course, its hip for older women to date much younger guys...not so much the other way around :)
    HA...this totally works for me! Like I said I was 41 and she was 27 (almost 28). Another time, when I was 36 I dated someone 25.

See kids, and you thought you'd never use math in the real world!
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm 51, married to a 34 year old. First marriage, sowed my wild oats, now settled down w/ 4 yr. old daughter. Probably had a 16 plus year on the opposite side when i was 23.
  • jennylsapia
    jennylsapia Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Biggest diference I was 21 he was 36 so 15 year difference....He was actually a really great guy...just didn't work..I was in college and partying it up and he was worried about "real life" LOL

My current fiance is 33 and I am 27 so 6 year difference

Always had a thing for older guys.
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and my bf's 33. I prefer older guys though. :)
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I was 17 he was 26 :)
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    When I was 18 my bf was 32 .. We lasted 5 years together plus he is the father to my first child ... Still good friends :)
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Im 55 and my husband is 39
  • LittleMissDoll
    Options
    I was 19 dating a 27 yr old
    now 21 and bf is 23
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    When I was 22, I dated a 32 year old. 10 years that is the most.

My hubs is 4 months younger than me. = )
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I had an errrr night *ahem* with a 25 year old when I was 15...tbf he thought I was 17 though xD

My bf now is 21 and I'm 19, and all is perfect (:
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 my husband is 33.