Black Team week 16

Options

Replies

• Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Good morning folks. Just wanted to pop in and wish you all a happy monday!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Good morning folks. Just wanted to pop in and wish you all a happy monday!

Here you go again being competitive. You just HAD to be the first person to post today. Sheesh! We get it!
  • loreeb18
    Options
    I gotta get some cleaning going today. My brother and sister-in-law (Harley's godmother) are coming in and staying at our house Saturday night. Right now our house is such a mess. It's so bad that I need to start today and do a little each day to get it all done. :noway: :laugh:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Sara- Love the new hair...super cute!

I agree...Wowzers
  • jimswmn
    Options

Andrew, I love your goofy moods. :smile:

Me too-- :smile: :smile:

Me three!!:laugh:
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Week 8 is going to have to wait another day. Its raining cats and dogs out there and I wouldn't want to step in any poodles. I know...leave the comedy for the Batman.:bigsmile: :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Talk about your highs and lows of life--

I went to bed last night 2ish with some stomach pain-- too much potato salad, I thought-- by 3am it was excruciating. Acid reflux? Not sure-- I've been on the sofa ever since, no sleep and the pain continues-- laying down only makes it worse.

I've vomited more this day than I have my entire life-- I'm not kidding. 9 pregnancies and a house full of tummy bugs that swirl around and I haven't puked since 2nd grade-- we're on number 5 and counting. Bile-- gotta love it. So this is why my kids hate to puke, huh? :sick:

Hubby went to get Pepto Bismol to see if that will help, if this is acid related. If the pain doesn't stop, I'll be heading to the emergency room. I'd take labor pains to this-- this has been a constant excruciating pain in my abdomen, through to my back--

Prayers are coveted-- 'cause again, He doesn't answer me-- I've been praying like a fiend for Him to take this pain away for 9 hours.

I'll keep you posted.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Prayers sent, Marla!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

This is just not fair - you were so high yesterday, you should have been able to ride that all week..

I hope you are feeling better with the Pepto. If not, don't hesitate - get to that ER STAT!! We :heart: you too much.

Sending healing vibes <<<<<<< heal>>>>>>>>

Worried... :frown: :frown:

Janie
  • janiebeth
    Options

Andrew, I love your goofy moods. :smile:

Me too-- :smile: :smile:

Me three!!:laugh:

me four!! :laugh:
  • janiebeth
    Options
    Week 8 is going to have to wait another day. Its raining cats and dogs out there and I wouldn't want to step in any poodles. I know...leave the comedy for the Batman.:bigsmile: :laugh:

I thought that was cute and chuckled.. feel free to spread the comedy.. sorry about the rain. It is coming here any second - just threatening skies so far.

jb
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

I went to bed last night 2ish with some stomach pain-- too much potato salad, I thought-- by 3am it was excruciating. Acid reflux? Not sure-- I've been on the sofa ever since, no sleep and the pain continues-- laying down only makes it worse.

I've vomited more this day than I have my entire life-- I'm not kidding. 9 pregnancies and a house full of tummy bugs that swirl around and I haven't puked since 2nd grade-- we're on number 5 and counting. Bile-- gotta love it. So this is why my kids hate to puke, huh? :sick:

Hubby went to get Pepto Bismol to see if that will help, if this is acid related. If the pain doesn't stop, I'll be heading to the emergency room. I'd take labor pains to this-- this has been a constant excruciating pain in my abdomen, through to my back--

Prayers are coveted-- 'cause again, He doesn't answer me-- I've been praying like a fiend for Him to take this pain away for 9 hours.

I'll keep you posted.

I wish you were on here right now b/c I have a slew of questions for you. if that pain gets worse or you start spiking a fever, you get your butt to the ER! *BIG HUGS*
  • 3babybeans
    Options

I thought that was cute and chuckled.. feel free to spread the comedy.. sorry about the rain. It is coming here any second - just threatening skies so far.

jb

hehehe I thought it was cute, too. :laugh: I walked on our grass today & my foot sunk. 2 more days of rain & I think we'll be building an ark!
  • Tri_Dad
    Options

I'll keep you posted.

Oh dear!
    You focus on feeling better. We will send loads of prayers your way. Ill even get my mother on this one. She's practically god's bridge partner.
    Much love and feel better!
  • Tri_Dad
    Options

jb

hehehe I thought it was cute, too. :laugh: I walked on our grass today & my foot sunk. 2 more days of rain & I think we'll be building an ark!

Don't save the comedy for me. I though this was hilarious! A classic. My sense of humor is twisted. Just ask beth...oh the stories she could tell. Lol
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    LOL @ God's bridge partner. :laugh:

Hope you're feeling better, Marla! :heart:
  • loreeb18
    Options
    Oh dear!
    You focus on feeling better. We will send loads of prayers your way. Ill even get my mother on this one. She's practically god's bridge partner.

So does God cheat or is he a naturally good bridge player?
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Still no home net guys. ARGH.
    Checking in so you know I'm still with the team. :smile:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Oh dear!

So does God cheat or is he a naturally good bridge player?

Either way, I bet he wins every hand. :laugh:

Hey, Nicky! Glad you're still around! :flowerforyou:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options

jb

Don't save the comedy for me. I though this was hilarious! A classic. My sense of humor is twisted. Just ask beth...oh the stories she could tell. Lol

hey...get back to work!!!!!! :laugh: :wink:
  • loreeb18
    Options
    Still no home net guys. ARGH.
    Checking in so you know I'm still with the team. :smile:

smiley-greet024.gif