Black Team week 16

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    She hasn't posted at all today besides here. :frown:

I hope she went to the ER if she was in that much pain. I wonder if it was her apendix. Man I hope she is ok.

That's what I was hoping it wasn't, too. She'd probably have a fever & localized pain, though. If she's desciribing it like acid, I was really hoping that it wasn't in the right location.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    She hasn't posted at all today besides here. :frown:

I hope she went to the ER if she was in that much pain. I wonder if it was her apendix. Man I hope she is ok.

That's what I was hoping it wasn't, too. She'd probably have a fever & localized pain, though. If she's desciribing it like acid, I was really hoping that it wasn't in the right location.

I was thinking kidney stones to but when I had them I didn't throw up.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Bumping for the continued Marla Search '09.

Has anyone heard from her?

In other news...LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!!!! What's the day bringing you?
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Bumping for the continued Marla Search '09.

Has anyone heard from her?

In other news...LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!!!! What's the day bringing you?

I hope we hear something soon. Good morning Sara!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Morning, Bobbi! Supposed to be 80 here on Friday! I hope the warm weather hits your part of Ohio, too!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Good morning Sara and Bobbi.

I am very worried about Marla!! Has anyone heard? I'm wondering if it is food poisoning. I had salmonella (a couple of times actually) and it made me feel that bad. If that is it, she will be too wiped out to sit up at a computer for a day or 2.

We had rain yesterday and will have rain for the next 2 days, but then it clears up for Thursday and hits 80 on Sat and 83 on Sun. Sound like some horse might be getting a bath!!! We so look forward to the first bath after the winter - they get so dusty..

Good day everyone.. Janie
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hey troops--

Finally found a comfortable way to rest on my left side yesterday afternoon and totally passed out-- kept Pepto Bismol down-- then some gatorade and a half English muffin-- blech.

Still in pain, but not as bad as yesterday-- still heading to emergency room--

Fill you in later-- thanks for your concern-- you rock.
  • janiebeth
    Options
    Marla,

thanks for checking in - you have us all worried. Glad you are not in so much pain, but definitely get yourself to the ER. You don't want to mess with this..

Take care.. Janie
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Hey troops--

Finally found a comfortable way to rest on my left side yesterday afternoon and totally passed out-- kept Pepto Bismol down-- then some gatorade and a half English muffin-- blech.

Thank you for checking in Marla.:flowerforyou: I'd still head for the ER.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hey troops--

{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Hey troops--

*BIG HUGS* I hope a trip to the ER clears some things up.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I just got back from vacation and wanted to check in and say hi...Im sorry I havent read back over all the posts....you guys have been busy this week!:laugh: But I did see that Marla is heading to the emergency room.....I sure hope everything is ok {hugs Marla}. Have a great day everyone....I will try to check back in before morning if I can, but got tons to do with just getting back home:ohwell:

~Roni
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    :explode:
    Yesterday was THE day they were supposed to FINALLY hook up the net.
    Guess what... it's NOT HOOKED UP.
    I am soooo irritated.

This is seriously the worst service I've ever received!
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Soooo who has the next challenge? I have to say I failed this one miserably:grumble:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Hey black team!
    Hope everyone is having a good night. Its gonna be a nice 15 hour work day today. Followed by a crappy hotel room so getting a good last chance work out in is looking unlikely.
    At least the work today is pretty physical so it should balance out. No scale at the hotel so I turned in my weight a day early so yesterday was really my last chance workout anyway.
    Anyoo good luck tomorrow. Back to work for me! See ya
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Hey black team!
    Hope everyone is having a good night. Its gonna be a nice 15 hour work day today. Followed by a crappy hotel room so getting a good last chance work out in is looking unlikely.
    At least the work today is pretty physical so it should balance out. No scale at the hotel so I turned in my weight a day early so yesterday was really my last chance workout anyway.

87 pounds, eh? awesome job, cutie pie :love: :love:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    anyone heard from Marla yet? Hope she is doing ok!
  • janiebeth
    Options

Nothing that I can see..

Cute cheeks on that baby Sam - what an adorable pic..

Janie
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Hey black team!

87 pounds, eh? awesome job, cutie pie :love: :love:

You 2 are adorable. Sorry that he's so far away, Beth! :frown:

I haven't heard from Marla either. ACK!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Nothing that I can see..

Cute cheeks on that baby Sam - what an adorable pic..

Janie

Thanks. She is my chubs-a-lot! She is all rolls. I love her cheeks because when she smiles like that her face goes square!:laugh: :laugh: