Black Team week 16

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Sara, look at your new pic. You are looking skinny and for some reason I thought you had long hair. That is you right, okay now I feel dumb! :laugh:

She does look totally different doesn't she!! :flowerforyou:

Totally hot! wooo wooo!

lol :laugh:

and now...... I gert to wait for Beth to smack up the side of the head. lol
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

THREE boys in one day called me hot! Mark this day in history, folks! :laugh: Thanks, Andrew!:smooched:

Thank you also, Sam & Amanda! I just chopped it all off for Pantene Beautiful Lengths yesterday. I LOVE it! It has made me feel so much better. :heart:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Beth & Andrew made me cry, too. Punks. :wink:

I am so proud of this black team! Seriously. Take a look around at all of us. I don't mean, "look at the numbers on your tickers." I mean, REALLY look at yourselves. We have people running, people lifting weights, people that have never exercised in their LIVES...we are all beating the statistics. We are ALL winners.

But for today, Marla's the biggest winner of us all. :heart:

You said it sista. I would say that Marla gets to be the winner of the month. lol
    Today is declared Marla day in black team land.

So batman has said and so it shall be.
    :drinker:

So everyone carve your Marla-O-Lanterns and decorate your Marla Trees and sing Marla Carols! This day goes down in black team history!

:drinker:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Marla rules!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I'm drinking 2 glasses of white wine to toast you - and yes, they do fit into my calories (but there will be no dessert)... good trade..:drinker: :drinker:

Sara - you look so hawt!!! I know, not a guy, but still should count for half a hawt call... How much did the hair weigh? Trust me, lately I've considered - just to make the scale move..

Have a great evening all..

Janie
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Marla rules!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I'm drinking 2 glasses of white wine to toast you - and yes, they do fit into my calories (but there will be no dessert)... good trade..:drinker: :drinker:

Sara - you look so hawt!!! I know, not a guy, but still should count for half a hawt call... How much did the hair weigh? Trust me, lately I've considered - just to make the scale move..

Have a great evening all..

Janie

LOL Janie. 2 of my friends cut their hair, too (both MFP'ers, but not on the boards) and we joked when we left that we were going to jump on the scales when we got home. :laugh: I, however, am not looking at my scale until at least May 1. I'm having some girly issues lately (weaning tabitha, super long cycles, water retention) that the scale was making me loopy. I like to think that it weighed a good 5#, though. :laugh:

And thank you. :smooched: I really do feel better about myself now that I have a fresh new head of hair. :bigsmile:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Sara- Love the new hair...super cute!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

You're so sweet. Thanks, Shuntae. Have you had the tattoo long? I'm trying to talk my husband into one for me, but he's not too warm on the idea...okay, he HATES the idea. I don't know why I've just always wanted one!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

You're so sweet. Thanks, Shuntae. Have you had the tattoo long? I'm trying to talk my husband into one for me, but he's not too warm on the idea...okay, he HATES the idea. I don't know why I've just always wanted one!

I'm a dummie today. We talked about this not to long ago, didn't we? *smacks forehead*
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Here's my black team observances today:

Marla is awesome! :flowerforyou:

Sara looks hot! :glasses:

And Andrew is in a goofy mood. :laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

LOL, I got the one on my shoulder days before I turned 18, and I've had the "tramp stamp" for a little over 2 years. I'm glad BF doesn't mind them, because I definitely plan on getting a few more.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Sara - I never wanted a tattoo but always wanted my belly button pierced and did it last year. One of the reasons I am trying to get my belly flat. :smile:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options
    Sara - I never wanted a tattoo but always wanted my belly button pierced and did it last year. One of the reasons I am trying to get my belly flat. :smile:

I love my navel piercing...now that my belly looks better, it's time to treat myself to a nice new ring!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

And Lori still looks smokin' & skinny her her av!

:heart:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Ooooh! That is something I'll never be able to do. I have raisin belly. So jealous!
  • loreeb18
    Options

And Lori still looks smokin' & skinny her her av!

:heart:

Thanks. :blushing:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    You guys are so awesome-- thanks so much. It's been a good day--

I started the day getting on the scale to a 6 pound gain. WTF? I'm not kidding you when I tell you I've been ANAL about my calories, with the exception of one plate of eggs and potatoes at the diner-- which doth not 6 pounds make. Puhleeeeze.

So, it was rather typical SpongeMarla fare-- still is as I type-- short of breath, bloated beyond belief, excretory system shuts down-- yeah, I know, TMI-- I don't sweat much during these episodes-- it's rather unpleasant. And I presently feel like crap--

All of which made this morning so much more special-- the things I have overcome, and overcome daily physically and otherwise-- I mean, crap-- ya know-- go me-- you're all just awesome to be so supportive. I'm the luckiest woman ever.

Sara-- love the 'do-- oh, and I mailed the Shred DVD, finally-- sheesh.
    Sam-- awesome AV-- cute wittle baby--
    Shuntae-- I see 98 pounds lost, young lady-- awesome--
    Amanda-- pierced belly button-- yowsa. You'll stop short of the tongue, right? Please? :wink:
    Andrew-- you are the man-- can't wait to hear about your 5k-- and 85 pounds lost-- you rock.
    Beth-- you, too, sweetie-- you're doing such great things for yourselves and boys-- bless you both.
    Janie-- start that running again, woman-- you can do it.
    Bobbi-- July will be here before you know it-- it's such an accomplishment-- can't wait for yours, either.
    Jeannie-- I just totally :heart: you. Thanks for all your support, always--
    Lori-- you're as cute as a bug in your AV-- Sara's right--

And I echo her sentiments about this wonderful group-- just look at us-- look at what we're doing-- this is mighty-- and you're all just wonderful, wonderful people-- I'm proud to "know" all of you-- you make me so happy.

Heading to type-- we had a lot of time off this weekend, and it was glorious-- now we must try and recoup some losses and type like mad for the rest of the week--

Love to all--
  • Tri_Dad
    Options

It begs the question...when am I not in a goofy mood? :laugh: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :laugh:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    You guys are so awesome-- thanks so much. It's been a good day--

I started the day getting on the scale to a 6 pound gain. WTF? I'm not kidding you when I tell you I've been ANAL about my calories, with the exception of one plate of eggs and potatoes at the diner-- which doth not 6 pounds make. Puhleeeeze.

So, it was rather typical SpongeMarla fare-- still is as I type-- short of breath, bloated beyond belief, excretory system shuts down-- yeah, I know, TMI-- I don't sweat much during these episodes-- it's rather unpleasant. And I presently feel like crap--

All of which made this morning so much more special-- the things I have overcome, and overcome daily physically and otherwise-- I mean, crap-- ya know-- go me-- you're all just awesome to be so supportive. I'm the luckiest woman ever.

Sara-- love the 'do-- oh, and I mailed the Shred DVD, finally-- sheesh.
    Sam-- awesome AV-- cute wittle baby--
    Shuntae-- I see 98 pounds lost, young lady-- awesome--
    Amanda-- pierced belly button-- yowsa. You'll stop short of the tongue, right? Please? :wink:
    Andrew-- you are the man-- can't wait to hear about your 5k-- and 85 pounds lost-- you rock.
    Beth-- you, too, sweetie-- you're doing such great things for yourselves and boys-- bless you both.
    Janie-- start that running again, woman-- you can do it.
    Bobbi-- July will be here before you know it-- it's such an accomplishment-- can't wait for yours, either.
    Jeannie-- I just totally :heart: you. Thanks for all your support, always--
    Lori-- you're as cute as a bug in your AV-- Sara's right--

And I echo her sentiments about this wonderful group-- just look at us-- look at what we're doing-- this is mighty-- and you're all just wonderful, wonderful people-- I'm proud to "know" all of you-- you make me so happy.

Heading to type-- we had a lot of time off this weekend, and it was glorious-- now we must try and recoup some losses and type like mad for the rest of the week--

Love to all--

I think Patrick Swayze said it best......."Ditto". hehe :laugh:

Day two of week 5 c25k is in the books. I am off to run these achy calves under some hot water. lol

Have a great night my teammates!
  • loreeb18
    Options

It begs the question...when am I not in a goofy mood? :laugh: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :laugh:

True. Very true.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Marla, that is the only piercing I have. Not even my ears. Don't worry that is the only one for me and it didn't even hurt. Just the only one I want.

Andrew, I love your goofy moods. :smile:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Andrew, I love your goofy moods. :smile:

Me too-- :smile: :smile: