Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Black Team week 16

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    :heart: Shuntae-- how's the new place with the bf?

So, it's only been a week...but I love it! I'm mostly settled in (just have things to toss/give away/put in storage at the apartment) and the adjustment is going well. I have to work on my gym/running schedule because it got a little off kilter this week, but I'll figure it out. Icing on the cake, the cat seems to be adjusting well to her new surroundings. :bigsmile: Like the stickers say, life is good.

I just had to say your AV looks AMAZING!!!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    :heart: Shuntae-- how's the new place with the bf?

So, it's only been a week...but I love it! I'm mostly settled in (just have things to toss/give away/put in storage at the apartment) and the adjustment is going well. I have to work on my gym/running schedule because it got a little off kilter this week, but I'll figure it out. Icing on the cake, the cat seems to be adjusting well to her new surroundings. :bigsmile: Like the stickers say, life is good.

I just had to say your AV looks AMAZING!!!

Thanks Sam! It started out as a lopsided attempt to show off my tattoos, but then I ended up liking the picture so much I kept it to put in my profile.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Shuntae, glad to hear things are great at the new place, but WOW you have reach your goal! Congratulations doesn't even say enough, you look awesome!!!!!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Shuntae, glad to hear things are great at the new place, but WOW you have reach your goal! Congratulations doesn't even say enough, you look awesome!!!!!!!

Indeed-- and we'll all be there with her soon-- black team rules!!!!!!!
  • AmandaJ
    Sweat meet Amanda, Amanda meet sweat!

I love the feeling about exercising, why oh why do I do this to myself, it felt good to really sweat today, the first time to really put my heart into exercising in a couple of weeks! :blushing: :grumble: :smile:
  • AmandaJ
    Marla I would have taken credit for that quote :laugh: okay not really, Yoda was one smart cookie!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Man shuntae! You are one buff chic!
    Amanda, good to see you back in the game!
    Roni- kicked my butt two weeks in a row! Your amazing! And you must be so proud of your son!
    Lori - keep that protein going or you'll have to change your name to fainty Mcfallsdown.
    Run marla run!
    Beth - I miss you! Is it 5:00 yet?

Everyone else- happy friday people!

Scale is being stubborn, but muscle definition is improving nicely so ill live.
    Have a great day all!
  • AmandaJ
    Andrew, 83 lbs is one awesome accomplishment! Way to go! I also wanted to say the other day I am really glad you didn't hit that moose, that was fancy driving!
  • Marla64
    Andrew, 83 lbs is one awesome accomplishment! Way to go! I also wanted to say the other day I am really glad you didn't hit that moose, that was fancy driving!

don't be too impressed Amanda-- Loree hit the nail on the head-- he just had to outdo her-- she fainted, so he had to narrowly miss hitting a moose-- a bit competitive-- sheesh.:wink:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465

don't be too impressed Amanda-- Loree hit the nail on the head-- he just had to outdo her-- she fainted, so he had to narrowly miss hitting a moose-- a bit competitive-- sheesh.:wink:

What!? Pfffft!
    At least my names not synonymous with the p-word!
    That does it! Looks like todays a good day for a drive down to new jersey. Hope you can run as fast as you say you can cause i'ma comin' fur ya!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member

Yeah, Andrew, you one-upped me okay. I get it. Geez. I'm still trying to come up with something that one-ups almost hitting a moose. But I can't think of anything besides ACTUALLY hitting a moose and I'm not willing to drive all the way to Maine. So I'm still thinking.
  • loreeb18
    Lori - keep that protein going or you'll have to change your name to fainty Mcfallsdown.

I've always liked long last names. When I was a kid, I'd make up long last names for myself when I played house. My play maiden name was Woginhime and my play married name was Rubinschlager. Pauloski (my married name) is longer than Black (my maiden name) but Mcfallsdown is even longer than that!
  • Marla64

What!? Pfffft!
    At least my names not synonymous with the p-word!
    That does it! Looks like todays a good day for a drive down to new jersey. Hope you can run as fast as you say you can cause i'ma comin' fur ya!

Bring it, Batman-- 42kmoig.gif:wink:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Lori - You can have my last name...ALL of them! Take 'em! :laugh:

Okay, here I am. I'm mad at my body & myself & hence the hiding lately. There's been junk going on here, my body is revolting b/c of the stress, and I just didn't want to come in here & b!tch about it & bring the group down.

Okay, I'm done. :bigsmile:

I'm going to be taking my ticker down today b/c I simply don't care any more. I'm at a "happy" place with my weight loss & i need to focus on my muscle tone now. The ticker just pisses me off. LOL

Andrew - You better watch out, buddy! Marla has some teenage sons that might give you the go-around if you mess with mama!

Amanda - Glad to see you here!

Shuntae - Glad the move is going well for you & kitty! I'm sure you'll figure out the gym schedule in the next couple weeks.

Sam - Thanks for checking in on me & I'm sorry I didn't reply. I didn't know how to without sounding like a whiney baby. :laugh:

Hi to everyone else! Hope you are all well! *hugs*
  • 3babybeans

Yeah, Andrew, you one-upped me okay. I get it. Geez. I'm still trying to come up with something that one-ups almost hitting a moose. But I can't think of anything besides ACTUALLY hitting a moose and I'm not willing to drive all the way to Maine. So I'm still thinking.

alien abduction, Lori. You know you wanna. :glasses:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Hey, guys, hate to disappoint you all, but I'm back.

Think I'm giving up sweets. I've slacked a little lately and need to get back on track.
  • 3babybeans

Think I'm giving up sweets. I've slacked a little lately and need to get back on track.

YAY! Anna's back, too! You have 40# lost! WOO HOO!
  • Marla64

The prodigal daughter-- !!!!!!

Where you been, woman???

Glad you're back-- we're rolling to goal, people-- black team united!!!!!!!!!

Ain't no stoppin' us now-- were on the move!!
  • loreeb18
    Lori - You can have my last name...ALL of them! Take 'em! :laugh:

"Beans" isn't a long last name. :huh: :bigsmile:
  • loreeb18

I was just wondering where you've been when I looked at our weigh-in list yesterday! Good to see you! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.