Black Team week 16

Options

Replies

• nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Oh dear!
    You focus on feeling better. We will send loads of prayers your way. Ill even get my mother on this one. She's practically god's bridge partner.
    Much love and feel better!

So does God cheat or is he a naturally good bridge player?

Either way, I bet he wins every hand. :laugh:

Hey, Nicky! Glad you're still around! :flowerforyou:

Hey Sara! I love your new avatar! PRETTY!
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Still no home net guys. ARGH.
    Checking in so you know I'm still with the team. :smile:

smiley-greet024.gif

:bigsmile: That's too cute.
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    marla- so sorry to hear you're not feeling well. i had gall stones a couple of years ago, and it was a severe pain, not so much in my stomach, but in the rib area. it did make me want to puke, though. it would last for several hours, then just dissapear. i usually got an attack if i had eaten fatty foods or things that were hard to digest like corn. your description made me think of it. i hope you feel better soon :heart:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I'll be back later. I gotta go smiley-chores003.gif & smiley-chores037.gif & smiley-sport040.gif & smiley-sport017.gif & smiley-chores036.gif so I need to quit smiley-computer004.gif so smiley-signs061.gif

Oh, and for Marla smiley-angelic001.gif
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I'll be back later. I gotta go smiley-chores003.gif & smiley-chores037.gif & smiley-sport040.gif & smiley-sport017.gif & smiley-chores036.gif so I need to quit smiley-computer004.gif so smiley-signs061.gif

:laugh: Lori, when you're done with all that, come to my house & repeat. Please? :bigsmile: You're silly.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

Oh Em Gee !!! LOL
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Oh dear!
    You focus on feeling better. We will send loads of prayers your way. Ill even get my mother on this one. She's practically god's bridge partner.
    Much love and feel better!

So does God cheat or is he a naturally good bridge player?

Either way, I bet he wins every hand. :laugh:

Hey, Nicky! Glad you're still around! :flowerforyou:

Hey Sara! I love your new avatar! PRETTY!

Thank you! :smile: My hair went away on Saturday & I'm LOVING having it short again! I'm so much omre comfortable in short hair.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    marla- so sorry to hear you're not feeling well. i had gall stones a couple of years ago, and it was a severe pain, not so much in my stomach, but in the rib area. it did make me want to puke, though. it would last for several hours, then just dissapear. i usually got an attack if i had eaten fatty foods or things that were hard to digest like corn. your description made me think of it. i hope you feel better soon :heart:

Ugh! Did you end up having your gall bladder removed?
  • musicmom04
    Options

yup, but it wasn't too bad :smile:
  • musicmom04
    Options

OOPS double post :blushing:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Oh, good! I'm glad you don't need to suffer with that any more. Glad the surgery wasn't bad!
  • jimswmn
    Options

Oh, good! I'm glad you don't need to suffer with that any more. Glad the surgery wasn't bad!

I had my removed about 7 years ago. Wasn't bad at all, 4 little incisions, ( one near belly button, two on right side and one that is right below where my bra hits. I was up and walking about 4 hours later. But then hubby works at the hospital and told them to show no mercy:ohwell::bigsmile:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options

Now Loree is competing with Marla for the smilies champion of the black team.

Love it - very cool.

Nicky - hi girl, thanks for checking in..

Beth - cute new pic..

any word from Marla? very worried..

Argh.. busy day at work..

Janie
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Week 8 began as originally planned. Man the size of those poodles. Hubby said I'm a true runner for doing the workout in the rain.:noway: 28 minutes wasn't that bad.:huh:

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Good job, Bobbi!!! That is dedication!

Marla...I'm gettin' worried, lady!
  • jimswmn
    Options
    No word from Marla yet? I'm getting concerned.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    :frown: I haven't heard from her. I wish I had her phone number, but all I have his her address. This isn't like her, sick or not.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Is marla on any other threads? I really hope she is ok.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    She hasn't posted at all today besides here. :frown:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    She hasn't posted at all today besides here. :frown:

I hope she went to the ER if she was in that much pain. I wonder if it was her apendix. Man I hope she is ok.