Black Team week 16

Options

Replies

• Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Quick check in.

Guess who worked 15 hours and still dragged his butt down to the fintess room to finish week 5 of couch to 5k? Yeah baby! You all better be proud of me! lol jk.

Good luck with your weight in my dear friends!

Going to bed. Gotta be back to work for 7am.

:drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I am VERY proud of you, Andrew! That's dedication, my friend! :drinker:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    34 pounds eh? your not so bad yourself
    :love: :love: :heart: :heart: :love:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    34 pounds eh? your not so bad yourself
    :love: :love: :heart: :heart: :love:

Why, thank you. :wink:

I know, I know...you're talking to your "wife". Whatever.

:laugh:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I am NOT weighing in tomorrow, there was a 6 pounds weight gain this am. I hate this, water, water, water, it is so bad I felt like I was lead in the pool this morning but I was so full of water that I didn't sink. :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Marla, hope you are okay!!!

Beth, love you new pic!

Andrew, what great dedication! You should be proud, I am proud of you!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Way to go Andrew - great role model for dedication to the cause..

Amanda - hang in there, it will get better - just keep swimming, swimming, swimming - just keep swimming (channeling my inner - Dora). I felt the same way in the pool on Monday after 3 weeks out of the pool - just like a brick, and the end of the pool kept getting farther and farther away :grumble: :grumble:

Did anyone pick this week for a challenge?

Janie
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I was hoping there would be some news posted by now about Marla. I hope everything is ok with her!
    I love the new pics my friends! Sara, Beth, Janie, Sam, Loree...just to name a few:wink:
    Way to go Andrew! You are doing an amazing job, Im really proud of you:drinker:
    Ok, Im off to get my weigh in done...just wanted to stop in real quick and see if there was any news from Marla...have a great day/weigh in everyone!
    ~Roni
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Beth - I love your ticker! Your boys are adorable!

Andrew - Go you! Good last chance workout. (P.S. - Since they're your kids too, the above applies to you also. :laugh: )

Sam - Does your little girl get her cheeks pinched a lot? Adorable!

Marla - When you get back to us and our thread, we've been thinking about you and hoping everything is okay.

I finally lost! For over the last week, whenever I weighed myself (a billion times a day, give or take a few) I was up to where I was like 4 weeks ago -- very discouraging. Today I was finally down!

Tonight Dave and I are going to Dave & Buster's. I'm getting the spinach artichoke dip appetizer as my meal and we're splitting a vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup and chocolate chip cookie thing for dessert. So I really gotta work out today so I'm not over my calories too badly. Later black teamers!

P.S. Who has this week's challenge? I passed last week and didn't have any kind of bar until this morning when I had a breakfast bar!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    hey guys! thanks so much for the pic compliments, i'm just trying to keep up with all you hotties! i did well continuing to stay away from the wine this week. hubby was away last night and i REALLY wanted to buy some, but i resisted (plus i would've had to dress the kids and pile them into the car in the rain). now i seem to have extra calories at the end of the day before i even excercise! i even lost 2 lbs this week, so i'm really gonna try to keep the wine to a once in a while thing. have a good day, everyone and i hope all your weigh ins are good ones :drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Beth - WTG!!! You should be proud of your loss! WOO!

Lori - YAY for your loss, too! WOO HOO!

Hi, Roni! How was vacation?!

Amanda - I feel your pain. My body is revolting as of lately, too. :grumble:

I had an 800 cal day at the gym! Feelin' goooood. I'm still staying away from my ugly, ugly scale. I don't play with bullies. :glasses:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    For Marla. I hope you can check in soon!

128717882921296713.jpg
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    What a day I had yesterday!

To update:
    I still have no net. Called the phone company and they claim they had NO ORDER to install the net at my place. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. They are too useless for words.
    I punched a wall last night. HOLY CRAP DOES THAT HURT.
    I hurt my foot, ribs and thigh... long story, don't ask. Haha.

Anyway, Hopefully my net will be up before the week is over so I can start logging calories properly again.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    so this week SUCKS for me. I gained 2 whole pounds!! WTH!!!!! I'm blaming it on muscle weight!!:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :angry: :angry: :angry: :mad: :mad: :mad: :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell:
  • janiebeth
    Options
    Geez Nicky - it just shouldn't be that hard to install cable.. don't take it out on you anymore - you are worth more than the wall and can't be replaced. Hope it sorts out soon.

:laugh: Sara - Yoda is a bada$$ muppet, but I still liked animal the best - could really play those drums..

Sam, it has to be muscle - you are working too hard for anything else.

Any word from Marla?

How about a new challenge?

Do I ask a lot of questions?

Janie
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I take it no Marla news.:frown:

Nicky, If i was in your situation I'd be calling and biotching them out. Yes I can be sooooooo untactful.:blushing:

Sara, Loved the Yoda, I did.:laugh:

Sam, We are in the freaking boat.:grumble:

Janie, Don't worry. Ask away.

I just finished my week 8 day 2 run. We did 2.6 miles in 28 minutes. Never ever thought I would be able to go for that long.

Have a good evening Ladies and Batman!

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Ack! I didn't punch the wall out of anger because of the internet! I punched it accidentally between performances with the choir. :frown: Basically I was trying to pull the piano into place and didn't realize the wall was behind me... and pulled HARD but my hand slipped off piano and WHAM into wall. It's all swollen even! I'm amazed at how strong I am. :) GO ME.
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Wow nicky, I would say you are pretty darn strong! lol I'm suprised you didnt accidently hurl that piano accross the room. =):laugh: I hope your hand feels better soon!

-Bobbi-Your doing well with the c25k! I'm not suprised you could go that far! your an inspiration to me.
    I start week 6 tonight so wish me luck =)

Sam-I would blame it on muscle weight. Your doing some great work lady!

Marla-Wherever you are, I really hope you are well. We miss you very much.

:drinker:
  • janiebeth
    Options
    Ack! I didn't punch the wall out of anger because of the internet! I punched it accidentally between performances with the choir. :frown: Basically I was trying to pull the piano into place and didn't realize the wall was behind me... and pulled HARD but my hand slipped off piano and WHAM into wall. It's all swollen even! I'm amazed at how strong I am. :) GO ME.

Sorry I misunderstood. Hope you iced it..

Maybe you should consider getting a punching bag - supposed to be great cardio, and if you already have a fierce punch??

Marla - hope all is OK, darling - we miss you...

Bobbi - you are my hero - 2.6 miles in 28 minutes is awesome - keep up the good work..

Andrew - way to go with c25K - good luck with week 6 - you'll be up to 5K in no time.

I am waiting to see the chiropractor before I start again. I need to get my hip and back straightened out first before I seriously screw myself up. Should be back at it in a week or 2. Swimming like a fiend and doing gym until then.

good night black team..

Janie
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    not only do I miss Marla an dhope she is ok but where oh where is LYNNIE?!?!?!?!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    There are still a few weeks left of BL and we've already decided that the black team is NEVER breaking up! So quit trying to sneak away people! :noway:

Marla - Are you okay out there in real life?

Nicky - I hope you're okay! You don't know your own strength!

Last night Dave and I went to Dave and Buster's. I worked out really hard to have enough calories for spinach and artichoke dip plus dessert. Mmm!

We wished we'd worn our HRMs though. We played some video games but we played a lot of physical games - boxing where you punch and duck, basketball, a bowling game where the ball is in place but you still spin it. We were there a couple hours and we're guessing we burned 200-300 easily.

My mom watched Harley. I love :smooched: being a mom but it's really fun to go out just Dave and me sometimes and just have fun without having to keep an eye on a little one. :drinker: