Options
    bump to follow - questions to come :)
  • Heevenlee
    Options
    bump
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    In general, should people be eating less than their BMR daily? If so, for how long is that safe?
  • mcelledge
    mcelledge Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i'm definitely lost. been watching what i eat and trying not to go over 12000 calories per day and exercise 3 -4 times a week. i know i need to exercise longer at a time and more days. but i cant seem to get this weight off like i did 2 eyars ago. i am 52, 5'1" , weigh 141 and have a very sedentary job. Help!
  • al0910
    Options
    Hello!
    I am currently a very busy mom who works and goes to school full-time. I am 5"8 and weigh 208lbs. I would love to get to 175! I am very pear shaped and I am trying to find an exercise routine that is geared toward my body-shape, that I can do at home, and something that I dont have to spend all my free time doing. I need some results( preferably weekly) to keep me motivated ! I do not enjoy working out at all but I know its necessary. SO if you could help me come up with some simple things to do that will get great results and help my body shape be less of a pear, it would be AMAZING! I have a treadmill, 2, 5, and 10 pound weights.
  • ccnjc4e
    ccnjc4e Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Ilangilang
    Ilangilang Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    bump