Sunday - What exercise are you going to do today?

Options

Replies

• ktlynn447
    ktlynn447 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    the weather is awful here today.... dance central 2 it is!
  • jlj9287
    jlj9287 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Started C25K w4d1 first thing this morning and I have an 8 mile training walk for the SGK 3 day planned for later.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Our weather is beautiful here today. +2C. Sunny. I'm really looking forward to my 18K run. 1.5 hours before I go.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    No More Trouble Zones DVD (50 min).
    Had an off day yesterday with food and exercise so Im starting the week off on a healthy note (:
  • Juliet_622
    Juliet_622 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I have a 12km run planned, followed by Level 1 Day 7 of 30DS. Then I'm off to go ride my horse for a bit!
  • stephzub
    stephzub Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I will log 3.5 miles on the elliptical trainer this morning. Thanks for starting this post! My training equipment is in a drab basement with only a view of the oil tank and hot water heater. Writing this makes me accountable to psyche myself up and actually do it. Elliptical followed by a nice 2.5 mile walk outside with one of the dogs.
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Strength training at the gym here in a minute. Light cardio - maybe the old-fashioned, God-awful stair climber or a 4 mile walk outside with my dogs (it's nice today here in TX!).
  • bequ
    bequ Posts: 14
    Options
    I joined the gym this morning and worked out 15 minutes each on elliptical and bike. Feeling ready to start my day :happy:

Enjoy your Sunday!!!!
  • KathyJSR
    KathyJSR Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 hour clogging (dance) class on Sunday afternoons.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Yoga Meltdown Level 1 when I got up.
    Getting ready for Week 3, Day 3 of C25K in a few minutes. It's chilly out there! :tongue:
  • garnet1483
    garnet1483 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'll do 30 minutes of dance practice this evening. I find it easier to remember to work out on the weekends if I do it around the same time I do it during the week, or closer to it, which means late afternoon/evening.
  • CaptainSwab
    Options
    I usually run on Sundays but don't feel like it today.

So probably a DVD. Maybe ripped in 30.

And probably some type of wii game. Just dance or walk it out because I really enjoy those games. :D
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Level 2 of the 30 DS (done)
    Level 1 or 3 of 30DS
    60+ minute walk
    crunches/sit ups
    weights
    Maybe more, I'll see what happens... :)
    ^^^
    supposed to do this

I ended up doing
    Level 2 of 30DS
    75min walk
    20 min elliptical
    Burned 718 cals which is good for me on a Sunday! :D
  • theOtherAtlantaPiper
    Options
    Have already done the Spin bike, dumbbells, resistance bands, crunches, push-ups, going to wash the dog (large dog, alot of work :), play bagpipes, more spin later this evening! Whooo!
  • smcesko
    smcesko Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    It was going to be my rest day but I feel myself wanting to do something. It will either be the elliptical for 30-40 min or Jackie Xtreme DVD 30 min. Maybe both. I do have some home projects that need to be done. Have a great day everyone!!
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Zumba
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a lower-body P90X workout, to cross-train and work the muscles around my knee, and then horseback riding later. I get to rope me some cattle to doctor. Woot!
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Today's my rest day so all I'm doing is walking the dogs. Back to Insanity tomorrow.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Done! Sunday is usually my rest day, but I skipped yesterday because my glutes & hammies were super sore! Glad I did - today's exercises are done and I burned a lovely 442 calories between Yoga Meltdown and C25K training. :bigsmile:
  • ginger_nut
    ginger_nut Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well, I was planning to get a good weights workout in tonight, but that all depends on if I can get to sleep! I work night shift so should be sleeping right now, but had to be awake to work on my Jeep and now I have a headache. Might end up being a rest day, we'll see...