Options

Replies

• kaileysgran
    Options
    bump
  • Notta
    Notta Posts: 38
    Options
    Having a 'blonde' moment ... but what does "bump" mean?
  • CyanideCyster
    Options
    I used to have my ACV in water but now I add it to my tuna!
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I was dying to ask the same thing. LOL:smile:
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I have used ACV (Braggs) with a tablespoon of natural honey every morning with water. I can tell when i don't use it. Plus my skin has cleared up. I recommend it to everyone i know.
  • Kelekat
    Kelekat Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    If you "bump" a thread--it brings it back to the top of the thread list.

Also, you can find it easier because once you post, it's listed in your "My Topics" tab. :bigsmile:
  • wboswell88
    Options
    bump!
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • fitterandfabulouser
    Options
    I love coconut oil and use it on toast or eat it with almond butter on a tablespoon. Love it. I am losing weight but not sure if that is the only reason. I hear that is does help with weight loss and so many other things.
  • brismom070897
    brismom070897 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.. I have this stuff at home, I use it mixed together on my scalp for my hair. i never thought of ingesting it. Not sure i could stomach just chugging a tsp of the coocnut oil. I could probably do the acv since I saw someone mention putting it in tea, i drink 32 oz of green tea a day, maybe i'll drop a tsp in there see what happens. can't hurt right?

Yuck I wouldnt just chuck down the coconut oil. Put it straight on your food it taste great that way. Dont forget to count the calories as it adds up alot.
  • pmiller007
    Options
    YES, I have! I started about one month ago when I started MFP. I sweeten it with a little pure maple syrup. I fix a 20oz cup every morning at work and try to have it drank by 1:00pm. Then when I get home I fix a small 8oz cup again. I can't say for sure if it has burned enough belly fat to notice, but it has so many other great medicinal qualities, I will keep drinking it. I have lost 9lbs since starting this program about 5-6 weeks ago.

I have never tried the coconut oil. I dont like coconut flavor.
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options

Actually coconut oil are Medium chained triglycerides, not short or long chain triglycerides. The guy at the supplement store needs to do some more learning

Your my hero, you know that right?
    :)

Going to try the acv.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I used to drink a cap of vinegar everyday, but I didn't see much difference in weight loss. A tiny bit, but not a lot. Now that I am cutting calories, I may try it again.
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    what ever you do dont burp soon after drinking that glass of acv water. Some one might think you are a douche bag.

Laughing my bum off at this. Ha
  • helcb
    helcb Posts: 13
    Options
    I use the virgin coconut oil on my entire body. I did my research on it. It does rev up your metabolism but I tried it for the sole benefit of my hypothyroid condition. My meds have now dropped from 50mg to 7.5 mg and the doctor says that he thinks I don't need my thyroid medicine anymore. He is amazed. I am too! The weight is falling off me and who can't be happy about that?
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    ok drank the acv today...not to horrible. But when I went to the health food store they only had the coconut oil in caps. So I bought them and decided I'd give that a whirl till I can find the raw stuff. I live in a small town so will probably head up to Vegas this week and grab some. My question with the coconut oil is the amount of fat. It says to take 4 of these caps a day and that would be 52 g of fat. That's almost my whole days worth. Suggestions?
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    bump