Replies

• Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Levis all the way. Always fit right and they last forever. =^_^=
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Levi's have always been my favorites. If they would only quit screwing around with the sizing! You can get two pair the exact same style and size and they fit differently.
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    American Eagle jeans rock!
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    7 for all mankind. best. jeans. EVER.

but for not a lot of money ... gap's brand 1969s curvy style.
  • Busyboymomx3
    Busyboymomx3 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with jeans from Vanity or evanity.com ... every other jean thinks that because I am bigger around the hip area that I am also 6'4..false so they do inches around the waist and the height. Affordable too at around or below $50 a pair. All I wear
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    My favorite jeans are called SEVEN JEANS, i love the way they make my butt look lol i have some junk in my trunk lol can't beleive I used that in a sentance, but anyway they are expensive but Ihave a Marshalls near me and they have them for like 1/4 of the price they are, I love them,
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I used to be an avid Old Navy fan myself. But after I lost about 30 pounds, none of them fit me very well... guess I had a weird shape for a while. But if you have a Maurice's by you, their jeans are SUPER cute, around the same price as ON, and a few of the styles you can pick from Short, Average, Tall like ON too... which is good for me cuz I'm a shorty! :) I :heart: Maurice's!
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Zara or Guess
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Diane Gillman from HSN are the best jeans. Her skinny jeans are stretch jeans but do not look it at all. I am able to wear size 8 and they look terrific!! Diane has never let me down. The sizes are perfect too.
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    If you're wanting a cheap pair of jeans, I've found that l.e.i. jeans at Walmart fit me really well and they're super cheap! Those are what I wore as I was losing weight, because I didn't want to spend much on jeans that I'd only wear for a month or two before going down a size.

I prefer to buy just a few pairs of expensive jeans that are good quality and will last a long time as opposed to a bunch of cheaper jeans that will fall apart. The Buckle has my favorite jeans, Silver and Big Star!
  • oreoaddict
    oreoaddict Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love Anoname Joelle Bootcut jeans......They are pricey about $120.....Luckily I got mine on sale!!
  • katelynpelerson
    katelynpelerson Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    If your large bottomed and thick thighed like me, Eddie Bauer makes great flare and skinny legged jeans and they're only about $60-$70!
  • jktjcca
    Options
    American Eagle or Hydraulic jeans are my favorite!
  • DanielleDavids
    DanielleDavids Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with the Gap Classic Boot Cut Dark Wash jeans. Gap sizes fit pretty large. I love that they are high-ish waisted and the dark wash and the higher waist is super slimming. :)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Love Lucky Brand, AG, BKE( and most of the jeans Buckle.com) sells...
  • MattODriscoll
    MattODriscoll Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Firetrap, only mens jeans that can be worn loose round the waist without falling to your knees and exposing your bum crack like a ganster wannabe.

Lee Riders, very good straight leg, boot cut that don't cross over into the skinny jeans fad.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I used to love the Old Navy diva super flares. But they're gone now. :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • DisneySkaGirl
    Options
    Levis are my favorite, always. :-)

Ditto!
  • CUT3ANDS3XIAN0R3X1
    Options
    American Eagle Boyfriend or Artist fit are my favorite. I'm short, and I have *kitten*, so buying the perfect jeans used to be so difficult.
  • Deeranged1
    Deeranged1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Mudd, Levi, and Lei!