What brand of jeans do you love?

Options

Replies

• darls25
    darls25 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have levis and hydrulic brand from Macy's I am 5'11 and they are only kinds other then American eagel jeans that come in tall :)
  • AmoreCouture
    AmoreCouture Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Levi's are probably my favorite jeans ever, but I recently found a pair of Faded Glory dark denim jeans in Walmart that are size 16p and LOVE the fit. Walmart pants never work for me, usually, but I was needing something quick, picked these us without even trying them on, and now they're my favorite jeans.
  • Time2Live99
    Options
    I love silvers and vanity jeans, its hard to find jeans in any other store that has a long enough inseam because I'm so tall.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I love Silver jeans. They are $70-$80 but pretty much the only jeans that I will wear.
    ^^^This. I have a huge butt and a small waist so all my pants stick off and show butt crack where silver jeans don't.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Well one of the few men posting in this thread I have a addiction to Japenese branded selvedge denim which are not very easy to source in the U.S. outside of those brand I really only buy

Levi's LVC 501's in particular cuts
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Check out some jeans at Maurices
  • hjfischer
    Options
    Good morning MFP world!

I am in search of a great pair of jeans that are not too $$$. I have been wearing Old Navy Sweetheart jeans in a size 16... but they keep breaking on the zipper.

What brands do you love and have found to be a good buy?

Thanks for the help!

Love,

Jean-less in Colorado

I love my Old Navy Sweetheart jeans, especially since I only paid $10 for them!
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    well, i am TALL. and have a semi-flat booty.. i LOVE the skinny jeans/ jeggings from The Limited!!! 678 are my faves.. they are not too expensive -- I find they start to wear out after about a year but since I am trying to lose weight I am OK with that since hopefully I'll be a size down by then anyway!
  • BigL0s
    BigL0s Posts: 133
    Options
    American eagle, and bullhead. Love those jeans.
  • shar0006
    shar0006 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I used to love GAP jeans, but now they stretch out too much, I recently found old navy sweetheart jeans, and when I took them to Ireland with me they were very comfortable and got multi-day wears out of them.
  • aliciapenny
    aliciapenny Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    If you are curvy (like me), only Express jeans. They are expensive, but worth it. They never break and they fit perfectl (none of that weird gap in the waist thing). I always wait until there is a sale.

Express!! always wait till there is a sale though. I love them because I am small and I cannot wear most adult size jeans. I'm too old for the Juniors section type jeans. Express is great. I wear the Rerock line.
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    Anything that stretches past my thighs and behind and let's me walk, I'm in! :laugh:

I love American Eagle, Gap, Old Navy and Citizen jeans.

Do you have a Plato's Closet near by? They have saved me when I've wanted to buy clothes while in between sizes. They're super cheap and have TONS of jean racks! Usually good brands too!
  • sooty0703
    sooty0703 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Lucky jeans are awesome and pretty affordable. But if you want to splurge and get a fantastic pair of jeans that will last forever, Seven for Mankind are the best jeans ever, I think :)
  • SwimKitty
    SwimKitty Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for 'interim' jeans while you're losing weight, and don't want to spend a ton of money, then I'd say Levi's. I'm an apple shape (the gut is always the last to go), and the misses Levi's at Walmart are awesome for less than $20. They come in straight, boot cut, and several different washes (I like the dark wash). Oh, and they hold up really well. Good luck.
  • stryfe101
    Options
    Old Navy...good price, good fit, proper length, good color choices, and a good price!

Gray
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I personally don't have a favorite. LOL. I go to this junior's store [apparently they only have stores in New York] and get a pair that I think are cute for $5.
  • mangozulu
    mangozulu Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Levi's:)
  • glamazon81
    glamazon81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Lane bryant has great mid-price range jeans. If you are tall, you can order talls online. They are the only retail jeans that I can buy that the talls are actually long enough (I am 6"1"). They also have their new "T3" jeans with a tummy slimming panel. You can also get Seven jeans and DKNY there...
  • amymt10
    amymt10 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    American Eagle- original bootcut style and Old Navy- flirt. Love both of them!!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Love Gap long and lean... and the limited jeans. Good Luck!