Replies

• _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Jordache and Chemin De Fer.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I can't speak for myself, since my options are limited, but my 17 year old loves American Eagle. She doesn't want to buy jeans anywhere else.
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    American Eagle favorite boyfriend

thankfully husband still works there PT so i can keep the discount!
  • thesuperchunk
    Options
    I have one pair of sevens and they are the only jeans i wear now. They are amazingly comfortable - feels like you are naked. Got mine for $100 (half off) and well worth it.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I just wear hollister for now, I like the fit and about $40-50
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    LOVE Rock and Republic! Never heard of Silver--what kind of shape are they good for?
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Levis are my favorite, always. :-)

^^-this. Because QUALITY NEVER GOES OUT OF STYLE.
  • joeykat16
    joeykat16 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Silver Jeans. They fit me the best out of everything I've tried... however, they are pricey $70-90. But the way they make me feel/look is worth it :)
  • rainbowbuggy
    Options
    Big Star, Miss Me and Cruel Girl....
  • duckers44
    Options
    I also wear a 16 and I love Target's Mossimo jeans! They fit a curvy girl very good and usually last, under $35. I usually get them on sale for like $18-$20.
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    thank you for this thread!
    went to old navy last night to jump on the $19 jean sale and, besides me being in between sizes, the ones that did 'fit' look horrible!
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Carhartt FTW! Been wearing them for 16 or so years. My GF started buying the women's cuts a few years ago and hasn't looked back. Depending on where you shop, they'll run $35-$45 a pair. I've purchased from this site and have been happy:

http://dungarees.net/
  • Alamano
    Alamano Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    American Eagle. The waist fits perfectly in the slim slot under my belly, as opposed to the high waist ones that slide down to the slim slot under my belly and make me look like one of those young'n's who never pull their pants up.

16780675.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Lucky Jeans - I find them at Marshalls. They have so many different fits and body types.

I want a pair of 7 for all Mankind. I just need to wait until my sizes regulate a bit.

I like lucky (just bought a pair this weekend). I once tried on a pair of 7's and they were amazing - my butt never looked so good, but they were too long so I didn't buy them! They will be my reward when I get to my final goal weight. They are worth every penny.
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    1st choice: Eddie Bauer
    http://www.eddiebauer.com/EB/Women/Jeans/index.cat

2nd choice: Joe's Jeans
    http://joesjeans.com/shop/home.php?cat=2

Both are a little pricey but, imo, the quality is amazing. They'll last forever!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    Seven Jeans and Lane Bryant!!!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I actually really like Aeropastale jeans, because they're the only ones that are around $30 that fit my butt and thighs well, yet still hold onto my waist.
  • ShellBelle6
    ShellBelle6 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Maurices.
    They are Regular price $29, but you can always find a 20% off coupon an any given time off your full price purchase.
    They are SUPER comfortable and very stylish.
  • salsera_barbie
    salsera_barbie Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I like American Eagle. They tend to fit my booty and they carry short-sizes, since I'm only 5'0".
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Hydraulic is my favorite brand, but I also love lucky. I just wish they made more "long" jeans