What brand of jeans do you love?

Options

Replies

• jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    Options
    ELLE from kohls. there around $30-40. I got mine on sale for $16. .

These are good too!!!
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I used to wear those brands but found that the more expensive brands are worth it. makes my butt look awesome! luckys arent too expensive as you can find them at tjmaxx sometimes. but i love my miss me's and bke and my goal pair are gonna be rock and religion but they cost a small fortune

I have three pairs of these (acquired over years). But now they are going to be sold at Kohl's, so my guess is that the price is going down.
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Levi's 505 jeans (stretch mid-rise). I bought my current pair used on eBay for $20. Can't beat that! I can't see spending a fortune on clothes right now since I hope to shrink outta my current ones :)
  • Hayesgang
    Options
    I just bought a pair of Joe's jeans, Paige jeans, 7 for all Mankind, True Religion and Citizens for all Humanity jeans.

I love jeans that have NO stretch and go by waist size I feel they are more true to size, not a fan of vanity sizing and lycra in jeans.

If you have a resale shop in your area I would check them out - You can get jeans fairly cheap.
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    J. Crew primarily because I can get them in tall. Silver, and some old Rock and Republic jeans (they are a little low waisted though.)
  • jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    Options
    Levi's and Express are great. I hate GAP jeans! They are awful!

THIS!!!!
  • kjojo05
    Options
    I have a terrible time with jeans after trying about 20 different styles and brands finally ended up finding a pair yesterday that fits the new me. I ended up at Macys getting Calvin Klein $55/pair 36/30 relaxed. I have these massive hockey thighs that make it so that I cant fit into anything other than a relaxed cut. Best of luck to everyone!
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    The Gap. Best jeans I've ever owned that have lasted.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I just bought a pair of Joe's jeans, Paige jeans, 7 for all Mankind, True Religion and Citizens for all Humanity jeans.

I love jeans that have NO stretch and go by waist size I feel they are more true to size, not a fan of vanity sizing and lycra in jeans.

If you have a resale shop in your area I would check them out - You can get jeans fairly cheap.

Those are my standby brands too--I hit up Nordstrom Rack like it was my JOB to get deals on em :) I have this one pair of Citizen's jeans I have had literally for like 6 or 7 years and they're sooo worn in (but a couple sizes too small). Can't wait until I can fit into them again!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I'm short and built like a teenage boy, so cheap $10 jeans from Forever 21 work for me. I can't find a pair that fit me anywhere else.
  • MsFitn2012
    MsFitn2012 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It depends on what you consider expensive, I buy jeans ranging from $20-$100, I would just go to different stores and try on a pair and if they fit good, feel good, money worth i would go with that.
  • Blott
    Blott Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love American Eagle jeans. They fit me extreamly well especially for being tall. When you can find good deals you can get them cheep, my last pair only cost my $23, which is rare to find in most places! :)
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Not your Mother's Jean (NYMJ), because they fit right at my natural waist -I don't like low cut jeans jeans/pants - They are not cheap but since they last and I only wear jeans during the winter (too hot in the desert), they will be around for a long time.

Also Lee's from Kohls are good and they came in smaller sizes.
  • jsflare
    Options
    Miss Me, Big Star, BKE, and American Eagle
    agreed
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Vanity
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    bump
  • musikalmami237
    musikalmami237 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love New York & Company jeans. Most of the styles stretch and sit nicely on the waist. They don't give me the dreaded "muffin top" lol. I always have the problem of things being to tight in the butt and thighs but too baggy in the waist, and I end up with a gap in the back. But with these jeans I can go for a smaller size for the waist and then they stretch around my legs and butt. Great fit!
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I might be showing my age, but I think Levi's never go out of style. And I love the way they fit. I also like Lee Riders now that they make them for curvier shapes. LOL.
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Levis..........all the way!
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I love Guess and Calvin Klein jeans. They are cut for my butt! ;)