What brand of jeans do you love?

Options

Replies

• SewRue
    SewRue Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Levi's and Express are great. I hate GAP jeans! They are awful!
  • thin150
    thin150 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You cant go wrong with Levis :)
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    SewRue.. I agree. GAP used to be really good, but that was ages ago. The last 10 years or maybe even longer, the quality has nose-dived as the price went up.
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I love Bebe jeans... I'm 5'5 and curvy... Love them!! They are kinda of expensive @ $89, but they are worth the investment...
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options
    Lucky Jeans - I find them at Marshalls. They have so many different fits and body types.

I want a pair of 7 for all Mankind. I just need to wait until my sizes regulate a bit.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I have curves and Levis have a cut for curvier woman where you don't get the gap in the waistband. I love them. And they make my butt look great!
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Express for Men - Kingston style
    Levi - 527 (except i have to get a waist TOO large in order for my legs to fit since my thighs are really muscular)

JM
  • ashquin
    ashquin Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    lucky brand
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I really love American eagle, they are flattering and don't seem to pinch.
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I love Silver jeans. They are $70-$80 but pretty much the only jeans that I will wear.

ditto....love my Silvers. They make my butt and my thighs look good! :)
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    American Eagle original bootcut. They're a mid-rise if that's what you like. Plus they're cheap - only $45!!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Seven for All Mankind jeans make my life a better place. And a broker place because they're expensive, but truly, they fit like magic.

Joe's jeans are AWESOME for curvy girls too, but again, pricey (not as bad as Seven's but you're still looking at around $100).

I have learned to shop at Nordstrom Rack and TJ Maxx to find these for up to half off the retail cost :)
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Gloria Vanderbilt jeans I love them and they are great quality jeans I find mine at Kohls. They are usually $39.99 but cheaper if you find them on sale.
  • superstarcassie
    superstarcassie Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    American Eagle- affordable if you get them on sale!! Also- I just purchased my first pair of silver jeans this past weekend and I LOVE them. I always vowed I would buy a pair (Always too big when I was younger- now they make them in all sizes, and too cheap most of the time) I found a pair for a decent deal and now I think I'm hooked! :)
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    Silver and Big Star are just about the only jeans I'll spend my money on. Silvers are anywhere from $70-90, and Big Star from $100-150ish. I also love True Religion, but usually when I find a pair I want I just can't make myself spend that much.
  • tonihayden
    Options
    i love american eagle jeans and silver jeans......ae jeans are 44.50 and u can get them on sale but silvers are 84.00-to 100.00 a pair..............i only have two pairs of those!!
  • jferris91
    jferris91 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I like U.S. Polo, Union Bay, Sonoma.....Always llooking for sweet jeans :)
  • SouLThinking
    SouLThinking Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I love JC Penny's and I love their Arizona jeans. Very cute styles and they fit great.
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I love Bebe jeans... I'm 5'5 and curvy... Love them!! They are kinda of expensive @ $89, but they are worth the investment...

Thank you! These look great. Do you order these online, or are there chain stores that carry them?
  • Kickinkim418
    Kickinkim418 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm not a brand snob....
    Found some NICE calvin kleins at Costco....I LOVE EM!