What brand of jeans do you love?

Options

Replies

• stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    Options
    Seven jeans (can get for $60 at Burlington) and True Religion, not that I can afford those!
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I love my Lucky's...also Love Old Navy for the most part...some better than others....

I don't mind spending money on jeans that make me look hot!!!!
  • dea5311
    dea5311 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My new favorite brand is Banana Republic, I was introducted to these by accident, the fit is best ever. A close second for me is the GAP. I have always found that these jeans work the best for me over the years. I wore them when I was at my heavest (20) and they looked great and now they look even better at my new size(10).
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I love Seven brand jeans, but I don't think they are cheap. I did find them for $29.99 at Marshalls and TJ Maxx recently. They are $90 retail.

Yes, the ONLY pair of jeans that have ever fit me properly are Seven brand. My pair also came from a Marshall's/TJ Maxx type place. I've had them forever so I don't remember what I paid, but it couldn't have been more than $30.
  • gameovergt
    Options
    American Eagle!
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    The ONLY jeans that fit me right that are less than $100+ are American Eagle. I LOVE the Artist jeans and finally back to my size 4!!
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I always buy my jeans online by Ebay. Silver brand are the sexiest, and pretty good price-wise. The quality is excellent, I've never had a zipper break or any other malfunction. They age very well too.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Lucky Jeans - I find them at Marshalls. They have so many different fits and body types.

I want a pair of 7 for all Mankind. I just need to wait until my sizes regulate a bit.

I like lucky (just bought a pair this weekend). I once tried on a pair of 7's and they were amazing - my butt never looked so good, but they were too long so I didn't buy them! They will be my reward when I get to my final goal weight. They are worth every penny.

ooh! I need to find some 7 jeans. I need long jeans!!
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the all the suggestions!

I need to find some new brands. This thread gave me some ideas!
  • Nita_B
    Nita_B Posts: 20
    Options
    I have always been a Levi's gal. Lately, I have bought several pair of cute jeans for my daughter. I found a pair of Level 99 jeans at a consignment store. I am working on getting into those. They are so cute and from what I have found on the internet.....they are $100.00 jeans.
  • ditzyFlip
    ditzyFlip Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I love my Arizona jeans!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Good morning MFP world!

I am in search of a great pair of jeans that are not too $$$. I have been wearing Old Navy Sweetheart jeans in a size 16... but they keep breaking on the zipper.

What brands do you love and have found to be a good buy?

Thanks for the help!

Love,

Jean-less in Colorado

(Please read the following in a Dear Abby/Dr. Laura voice)

Dear Jean-less in Colorado,

Finding sturdy jeans that fit your curves and will last through more than a dozen washing & wears, is a perilous task! Once you find your true love in jeanwear, you are set for a satisfying romance that can only be disturbed by the rogue bleach stain. Personally, I find comfort and curve hugging satisfaction in jeans from Cato. Cato jeans have been with me through thick and thin....well, maybe not thin...yet...we'll just say through thick and not as thick. Once I have my size established, I can walk in, grab a pair off the rack and check out with confidence that their fidelity and durability will last for the long haul!! They carry from size girls 7 to women's 28. Plus the price is equally as titilating @ around 25-30 a pair!! Best wishes Jean-less on your quest for your new "sweetheart."

Denimly yours,

"Dr." Amanda
  • GrowOrDie
    Options
    Love me some Silvers, but I next on the list are Vigoss, I have bigger quads and booty and a smaller waist... seems to work for my shape.
  • tishieb
    tishieb Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    American Eagle " FAVOURITE BOYFRIEND " jeans ! They hug in ALL the right places, trust me ! When I finally could fit into size 14 ... it was like slipping on into heaven, promise !! :) Hope they work .. if not .. hope you find the perfect pair for you ! :)
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I love American Eagle, Arizona jeans
  • 5kfunrun
    5kfunrun Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Tommy Hilfiger. That man loves a cutie with a booty!!!
  • rachelwesson
    Options
    LUCKY JEANS
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I wear a lot of skinny jeans so I'd have to say Urban Outfitters cigarette style
    But I also have a few pairs from Pac Sun and Vans.

I do have a kickass pair from Charlotte Russe though...
    They are flare style and hug my curves in al the right places
    I got them on sale for $ 15!!

When I get to my goal though, I want a nice pair of True Religons.
  • aoney
    aoney Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Go to Ann Taylor Loft for jeans. They have many different cuts and lengths. They always have 30-40% off sales making the jeans in the $40 rang. I bought some a while back and they are holding up really well. If your near the Denver-Boulder area go to the one at Flatirons Mall. The associates are great at helping you get the right fit for your body. Good luck :)
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Gap long and lean!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I buy them at the outlet store)