What brand of jeans do you love?

Options

Replies

• NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    That is weird. All I wear are Old Navy Sweethearts and haven't had that zipper issue.
    I used to wear Levi's from Walmart but they made my butt look flat. :/
    Try New York and Comany.
  • srhula
    srhula Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love American Eagle bootcut jeans. They are very low rise though, so if you don't like low rise you won't like these. They come in the different lengths also, which I need because I'm 5'1". They are on sale right now for 35.00. I also like Old Navy Diva jeans in both bootcut and skinny styles and they are on sale for 19.99 right now.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I like American Rag. Gap is hit or miss in terms of fit.
  • Lary_babe
    Lary_babe Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I love SO jeans from Kohl's. They are around 30$, but last me for years, and have really cute pocket embroidery. They fit great since I am on the shorter side, but still curvy :)
  • laurenmarieS1
    laurenmarieS1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Gap curvy, Levi's, and I do like Seven and Lucky's, but I'm a shortie, so they are always a bit long on me, and I hate having to take things to alterations. (I usually buy my Gap's in ankle, and they are a perfect fit).
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I am short with thick legs compared to my upper body. I can ONLY fit into American Eagle Artist jeans. I can not wait for the day i can wear Silver jeans though!
  • Lynschell
    Lynschell Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hydralic from maurices!!! I love love love them!!!
  • Front_Runner
    Options
    The only jeans that fit me (that I've found so far) are Lucky Brand Jeans. If you get them at Marshall's, Ross, or Costco - they're totally affordable. Just bought a pair for around $30 at Ross. Don't pay full price at the Lucky Store - way too expensive there!
  • kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    DKNY. But I buy them at Marshalls, TJ Maxx or Macy's sale. They are cut perfect for me-on the straight side.
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DisneyMommy
    Options
    Since losing weight my favorite right now are Levi's and Jessica Simpson's jeans.
  • Iris1415
    Iris1415 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love the store Buckle! I get their Big Star branded skinny jeans, size 26 regular. I am about 5'1, so I still have to roll them up a little bit at the bottoms, but they are so cute! :heart:
  • meldaniel
    Options
    true religion, citizens for humanity, rock and republic, AG, william rast. yes they cost more but the designs and material are so great that the price is well worth it. Jeans last forever if you don't put them in the dryer.
  • redhotbeads
    redhotbeads Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Levi 515 stretch boot cut ... though my goal weight buy will be a pair of Lucky!
    :)
  • patricknsmith
    patricknsmith Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Levi's and the jeans from Rue21
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am currently in between sizes but my all time favorite jeans that always seem to fit me are Levis. Candies are ok too, but they come a little low since they are juniors and I'm tall lol
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    until i reach my goal im buying my clothes at wallyworld
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Gap jeans are by far my favorite. I love the 'always skinny' and 'real straight'
  • kwoal
    kwoal Posts: 5
    Options
    Right Fit Jeans from Fashion Bug and Layne Bryant. They fit perfectly because they are made to fit by shape and size. Love love love em!!
  • Stagezz
    Stagezz Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I love Silver jeans. They are $70-$80 but pretty much the only jeans that I will wear.
    This!! Love them!