What brand of jeans do you love?

Options

Replies

• t8tersalad
    t8tersalad Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I saw a commercial yesterday, where Kohl's is going to start carrying Rock & Republic, they also have GREAT prices on Levis.

I love True Religion, Juicy, Seven for all Mankind, AG, Chip & Pepper...they are worth the cost but I search for mine online at sites like Gilt, Ideeli and Rue La La.

17759683.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I haven't really bought any good jeans since I started gaining, but I have a tiny waist compared to my hips, so if they fit in the hips they were always huge in the waist. The ones that used to really fit me were the limited/express line, the GAP, and Levis button flys. I don't know what any of those brands are like now though.
  • Hayesgang
    Options
    I saw a commercial yesterday, where Kohl's is going to start carrying Rock & Republic, they also have GREAT prices on Levis.

Saw that ad as well so I sent to Kohl's to check them out.

They are not the same quality and the sizing is different, they normally go by waist size but the one's at Kohl's are sized 2, 4, 6 etc. - The ad should say R&R for Kohl's like the Designer Target lines do, I feel they were overpriced for the quality. Personally, I'd save and buy the "real" ones.
  • kljan
    kljan Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I found a pair with some stretch in them at Soft Surroundings, the online store or catalog-- I think around $60.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Right Fit Jeans from Fashion Bug and Layne Bryant. They fit perfectly because they are made to fit by shape and size. Love love love em!!

I have to AGREE I LOVE Lane Bryant's RIGHT FIT jeans. No more gapping at the waist. I also like DKNY as well.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    While I'm changing sizes I'm just getting cheap jeans ( i bought a pair of skinny jeans from H&M yesterday for $13) I normally wear American eagle boyfriend fit jeans and I only buy them on sale (so around 40$ in Canada, i'm sure they are cheaper in the States).
  • sarahgilmore
    sarahgilmore Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Amie
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    I buy lee jeans they have different fits for diffrent people plus they have a slimming tummy and hip I get them t walmart for about 25-30 dollars
  • jpmill79
    jpmill79 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    LoVE lOve lOve american eagle jeans!!!!!!!!!!! whether i'm a size 2 or 12 they fit the best!
  • blueyedkutie
    Options
    I wear jeans from Wet Seal and I never have a problem with them breaking or stretching out too much...
  • StephLiechty12
    Options
    American Eagle! These are the only jeans I have worn for years.
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Levi's 512's and Lucky Brand jeans. Both fit me well and are easy to find - I've even found them at consignment shops and Goodwill.
  • merie08
    merie08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Silver jeans and jeans from the Buckle.American Eagle are okay too.
  • AmyJo54915
    Options
    I love St. john's Bay from jcp...of course, the main reason I buy them is because I have a 36" inseam..
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I really like Lucky Brand. They are pricy if you buy them at full price, but I try to catch them on sale and just love them. I have had one pair for 5 + years.
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I just bought a pair of Joe's jeans, Paige jeans, 7 for all Mankind, True Religion and Citizens for all Humanity jeans.

I love jeans that have NO stretch and go by waist size I feel they are more true to size, not a fan of vanity sizing and lycra in jeans.

If you have a resale shop in your area I would check them out - You can get jeans fairly cheap.

OMG... I just bought a pair of Paige Jeans - HH Boot cut style and I bought them a tad snug so when I reach my goal (another 10 lbs or so) they'll fit perfect - I could wear them now if I wanted to... I already LOVE them!! This thread is awesome, as I'm getting some really good ideas for my new jeans wardrobe! And... I agree, spending some $$ on a couple pair of really nice jeans will be completely worth it - they make you look & feel really good - have fun shopping!!!
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    Levi's & Ecko
  • chrissy10taylor
    Options
    I love Ann Taylor Loft ... especially when I find them at the outlet! They have great petite sizes because I'm short. I also love Levis.
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    Citizens of Humanity! Sexy sexy and for many are appropriate for work.
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Since losing weight I've blown a small fortune on designer jeans. I really like the Hudson right now. I bought a par of true religion and some citizens. Love them all! Happy that I can buy these overpriced jeans!