What brand of jeans do you love?

Options

Replies

• brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I love the jeans I get at Maurice's. They're just a Maurice's brand. Usually run about $30-$40 a pair.
  • RetroGlitzDiva
    RetroGlitzDiva Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of Ann Taylor Loft jeans. They fit like a glove with no strange gaps around the waist. I also like mid rise from "The Limited". They are both about mid range as far as price goes, but I wear them a couple a times a week year round. My favorite pair from The Limited are about 4 years old and still look good enough to wear out in public. Willing to pay a couple of extra bucks if I can get the milage out of them.

Ann Taylor's are awesome for us big bottomed small waist gals. I love their trouser style ones because they make my back end look very nice!
  • brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I bought a Lucky pair of jeans that were 2 sizes smaller than what I wear currently. I can't wait until I fit in them.
    And even better, I got them at Macy's for $8. :D
    Perks of being a sales associate.

Ah, this was supposed to quote another post. Oh well...
  • bluesmokeybars
    Options
    Lee blue jeans are my favorite. They always have been since I was a teenager. It doesn't hurt that they are affordable and easy to find as well.
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Animal and Levi
  • jamie117100
    Options
    I LOVE Levi jeans. They are so comfortable and last a long time if you take care of them. :wink:
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I am soooo suprised nobody has mentioned Rock Revival from Buckle!! Those jeans are absolutely amazing. They are very pricy... about $160 a pair but I LOVE them! I have 3 pairs and treat them very well. Completely worth the self confidence boost and they will last for years. :happy:
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Lucky Brand!!! That will be my first purchase when I reach my goal size :)
    Levis on a regular basis.

My two favorites
  • jonbobfrog
    Options
    Arizona jeans . . . found in JCPenney. They come in SHORT sizes!!
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    CK.
  • Nicki1984
    Nicki1984 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have 3 favorite brands:
    Levi's, Gap and Old Navy The Flirt
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Good morning MFP world!

I am in search of a great pair of jeans that are not too $$$. I have been wearing Old Navy Sweetheart jeans in a size 16... but they keep breaking on the zipper.

What brands do you love and have found to be a good buy?

Thanks for the help!

Love,

Jean-less in Colorado

To be blunt and honest, anything lower sized than I currently wear now is good (for me.)

LEI and Merino seem to be good fits. You could find either of those at Wal-mart or a Target, I believe.

~katie
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Ralph Lauren! Love em =)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Levi's curvy cut. I have a big booty.

I also like St. John's Bay relaxed fit. They seem to come up high enough to cover my tookus.
  • t8tersalad
    t8tersalad Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I saw a commercial yesterday, where Kohl's is going to start carrying Rock & Republic, they also have GREAT prices on Levis.

Saw that ad as well so I sent to Kohl's to check them out.

They are not the same quality and the sizing is different, they normally go by waist size but the one's at Kohl's are sized 2, 4, 6 etc. - The ad should say R&R for Kohl's like the Designer Target lines do, I feel they were overpriced for the quality. Personally, I'd save and buy the "real" ones.

Thank you for the update! :)
    I haven't checked them out, might pass on it now :)
  • fugaj01
    fugaj01 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sobriquet84
    sobriquet84 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of Ann Taylor Loft jeans. They fit like a glove with no strange gaps around the waist. I also like mid rise from "The Limited". They are both about mid range as far as price goes, but I wear them a couple a times a week year round. My favorite pair from The Limited are about 4 years old and still look good enough to wear out in public. Willing to pay a couple of extra bucks if I can get the milage out of them.

Ann Taylor's are awesome for us big bottomed small waist gals. I love their trouser style ones because they make my back end look very nice!

Agree with Anne Taylor and The Limited!!

I'm tall and on the pear shape side... big bootie and thick thighs, with a small waist. Ann Taylor and The Limited are the only jeans I buy! I've found that these two brands are the only ones to slim out my bottom half nicely without discomfort or awkward looseness in the waist and zipper area. Plus, the sell talls!! I have to have tall or else I will be forced to wear shoes that have no heal whatsoever. And, they're well made, nice, and they last!! I usually will only buy when there's a sale goin on.
  • LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Levi's. Sexy, sturdy, all American blue jeans. Can't go wrong.
  • michigangirl75
    michigangirl75 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Love the L.e.i brand too! Llike how they fit and they are a light jean not heavy! they work for me for now :)
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor Loft