I look better fat?

Options
I've received a number of positive messages lately and I appreciate all of the support....BUT I have read some that aren't so great...Some saying I look better fat, not attractive skinny, etc...I don't place a lot of emphasis on my looks, but when I have some users telling me that... it isn't so great! I propose the idea of keeping messages positive, full of love and support! We are all going through this together and everyone should send good vibes!!

Replies

• btzisabel
    btzisabel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Don't pay attention, you don't do this just for looking good, it's also a health thing, doing what is best for your body. Don't pay attention to them, if you feel great, you'll look great.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    as long as you are not underweight, really malnourished, or unhealthy, others opinion should not have any impact.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I don't place a lot of emphasis on my looks
    good plan...so is not putting a lot of emphasis on what others think of your looks
  • chuckles217
    chuckles217 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    If you live for vanity and that which comes with it, you will be one of the herd who fights aging tooth and nail only for disappointment.

Live for health and satisfaction of life. Know that by living a healthier lifestyle you will have many more years of life to share with those important to you. That, in my opinion, should matter a whole lot more than compliments or suggestions you receive based on your physical appearance.
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I think you're smokin'. Don't listen to them.
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You look cute just the way you are. As for the negative comments, it comes with the territory, there will always be people on both sides of the fence on how you look, so best just to do what you feel comfortable in, whether they are jealous or just like bigger/smaller people, you will never please them all, but you are correct, they should leave those negative comments with themselves, you didnt lose the weight for them.
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I've received a number of positive messages lately and I appreciate all of the support....BUT I have read some that aren't so great...Some saying I look better fat, not attractive skinny, etc...I don't place a lot of emphasis on my looks, but when I have some users telling me that... it isn't so great! I propose the idea of keeping messages positive, full of love and support! We are all going through this together and everyone should send good vibes!!

Tell everyone to shove off, you're adorable
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Confidence is more attractive than any number on the scale.
  • hexrei
    hexrei Posts: 163
    Options
    So you apparently had that some admirers that were into fatties, and don't appreciate the change. Who cares? There are people who like all kinds of builds (and that's good!), but I can guarantee you that a greater percentage will dig a fit body.
  • _persephone_
    _persephone_ Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look fine to me. Ignore them.
  • teresab46970
    teresab46970 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I agree with you!!!!!
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I think you're smokin'. Don't listen to them.
    What she said. Ignore chubby chasers ;)
    Seriously, though, opinions are opinions. You know you best. And its about what YOU want.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Not sure what they see but you look pretty good to me!
  • carlyholly
    Options
    They're just jealous.
  • stablesong
    Options
    They're silly. You're gorgeous. Don't listen to them.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Wow, those people need glasses lol. You are hot! Just saying :)
  • shastacrystal
    Options
    I think you look really healthy. You're adorable don't let them make you feel bad. I've never seen you fat but I am sure looking healthy is WAY better then looking FAT no matter what! ;)
  • KristyGirl8
    KristyGirl8 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Don't let negative people get you down. A lot of dorks hide behind the internet, and write things they would NEVER say to your face... it gives them confidence- to be MEAN. Congrats to you!
  • Bradysgirl214
    Bradysgirl214 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I think you look great the way you are! Ignore the negative comments
  • CandaceyD
    Options
    I think you look good. There are a lot of negative people who want to bring others own. Don't let them get to you! Keep doing what feels good.