Replies

• kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    i think you're handsome either way ;) it's all about how YOU feel
  • rayzerwolf
    rayzerwolf Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I think it could be a part of jelousy and(or) part of them have never seen you(us) as slim as you(we) are and it goes toward the whole change thing and most people dont like change. I must say I do enjoy my men thick and not bulky but if my man ever decided to lose weight and come to the gym with me I wouldn't stop him. Just keep doing what makes you happy and later they will get used to it. I think you look good in your pic anyway as I am sure you have heard already.
  • Narisong
    Narisong Posts: 191
    Options
    They're just jealous.

This !!!
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    Seriously? That's ridiculous! You look great and healthy! Don't listen to them at all. :flowerforyou:
  • yoouperh
    yoouperh Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    If you're happy, then you shouldn't listen to people like that, they are just being dramatic and rude...
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Probably need to consider the source. What types of people are leaving comments, etc. Either that or they just aren't used to you being a different size- if it's someone you know in real life. The only other thing it could be is that there was more of you. There will be so many opinions, but the one that matters the most is yours. I don't think you have anything to worry about. :)
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I think you're smokin'. Don't listen to them.

Agreed.
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look great! Screw anyone who just wants to bring you down.

Had to edit. You look even better than great. Very handsome and healthy looking. Just make sure you are happy with your health and fitness goals and let everyone else hate if they want.
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    It's about what YOU think and what YOU feel. Who cares about the other people?
  • CaoimheAine
    Options
    I think you're really cute :wink: and hey it's about how YOU feel :smile: :smile: x
  • melissa_leah
    Options
    You look great! Do whatever is healthy for you! It's more important how you want to look
  • peachied
    peachied Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    those people can **** off then. ;) if you feel healthy and good then that's all that matters
  • DogsK
    DogsK Posts: 94
    Options
    For what its worth, you should be doing this for yourself. If you do it to impress people with a perceived "hot bod" then you are destined for disappointment because my young friend, there are a lot of people out there who think they know lots but cant back it up with factor knowledge. If you're healthy and happy then that should be the end of it and tell the others to.........
    All the best with your future
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I think you're super hot! =)
    Dont let people get in ur head cuz the ones who said that are obviously blind!
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Why would anyone even say that? I know some family members in real life can say it to people out of worry, but on here aren't we all meant to be in this together? Unless you're malnourished (which you don't look in your photo, you look healthy and great), why would anyone even say that to you? My best guess is jealousy. Just ignore them. You're doing this for you, not anyone else.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    They're joking, right? You look great! WTH is wrong with people? :tongue:
  • hexrei
    hexrei Posts: 163
    Options
    keep trying ladies. he's not too young to bring back to the fold.
  • keifus18
    keifus18 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Bro all that matter is how you feel in your own body, it doesn't matter what others think honestly. What really most important is that your improving your overall health, and it helps with how you view your own body if you feel good about how you are now then embrace it !! Because I'm trying my hardest to achieve the some of the same things you have already done.
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    keep trying ladies. he's not too young to bring back to the fold.

Omg... I seriously can't stop laughing........... I want to hug you. *hug*
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Do you have before and after pics? I'm curious about why people are saying this to you. Maybe they are jealous and trying to get you down.