I look better fat?

Options

Replies

• Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    keep trying ladies. he's not too young to bring back to the fold.

Omg... I seriously can't stop laughing........... I want to hug you. *hug*

Yes hahaha, goup hug!! Op- join us!!
  • avafrisbee
    avafrisbee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I have only been here for 2 weeks and I have found 2 chronic negative posters! These people have something to say in EVERY post but it is NEVER positive. Or their sick version of positive like "I don't see what all the fuss is about, I didn't have any problems with it". Some people need to put others down to feel good about themselves. Some need to be negative to fill some sort of brain chemical addiction some are just nasty people better avoided. Just take it is stride.

You look fantastic and if you feel fantastic and healthy that is all that matters. And when you find the person that loves you for all that you are (if you haven't already) they will appreciate that you are healthy enough to be around with them for a long time.

I wish I knew how to embed pictures because I found this fantastic meme of a kitten on his hind legs doing a strut and it says "Haters gonna hate"
  • hexrei
    hexrei Posts: 163
    Options
    ^^^THAT BABY IS GRABBING YOUR BOOB IN A LEWD MANNER
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    If your profile pic is you, now, you look terrific. Anyway, it doesn't matter. It matters how you feel, and how healthy you want to be.

-t
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Skinny hipster > fat hipster

not a hipster > hipsters.

its OK for me to hate hipsters though.... they hated me first. before it was cool.
    :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • blancagg87
    Options
    You know i dont quite remember how the quote goes but let me butcher it i believe it goes something like this "The same people who once called me fat now spread rumors that are anorexic" regardless of what you do someone is always going to have something to say! do what makes YOU happy and screw everyone else <3
  • dr00
    dr00 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Pshh! Don't listen to them!
    You're adorable!
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    i look awful being fat... and you look super awesome! :smile:
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    You look great and extremely sexy.
    Society thinks it's okay to criticize thin people, but it's absolutely not. What they're saying to you is unacceptable, and you should definitely de-friend them on here right away. You don't need that in your life.
  • geckofli
    geckofli Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I've received a number of positive messages lately and I appreciate all of the support....BUT I have read some that aren't so great...Some saying I look better fat, not attractive skinny, etc...I don't place a lot of emphasis on my looks, but when I have some users telling me that... it isn't so great! I propose the idea of keeping messages positive, full of love and support! We are all going through this together and everyone should send good vibes!!

if your are in your healthy weight range, if you are happy with how you look, if you are listening to your body and catering to its needs, it doesnt matter a hoot what anybody else says, youve come along in your journey and you should be proud of youurself, this healthy llife style bizzo is a daily thing and it takes dedication to "stay on the wagon"every day
    so Sarah says block those nasty pasties, there are usually more then enough haters (dare i say green eyed monsters) in our day to day lives, you shouldnt and do not have to tollerate/acknowledge or deal with that bollocks.

a mental note for when those comments pop up, and this was gifted to me from an old school miner so scuse my french but opinion are like arseholes, everyones got one.
    I say everyone has an opinion and they are entitled to it, but i dont have to worry about theirs cause mine is worth more to me. Its taken me over 12 years to actually mean the second half of that, life will be much easier if you can get yourself to that line a little quicker than i did

Now have a great day (:
  • vxjammiedodgerxv
    vxjammiedodgerxv Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    They're just jealous.

^^THIS^^^ You look great, ignore jealous idiots :smile:
  • TamsinEllis
    Options
    I think you're smokin'. Don't listen to them.
    What she said. Ignore chubby chasers ;)
    Seriously, though, opinions are opinions. You know you best. And its about what YOU want.

What they both said :D
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options

Omg... Lol... I'm sorry.. Good post frisbee.. but this is funny... right?!?!? :flowerforyou:
  • hexrei
    hexrei Posts: 163
    Options

Omg... Lol... I'm sorry.. Good post frisbee.. but this is funny... right?!?!? :flowerforyou:

It's not funny if you're the FBI. Who I totally just called. There's gotta be something illegal about that....
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    You know i dont quite remember how the quote goes but let me butcher it i believe it goes something like this "The same people who once called me fat now spread rumors that are anorexic" regardless of what you do someone is always going to have something to say! do what makes YOU happy and screw everyone else <3

This is so true. I was a waif in my teens, underweight although I ate like a horse. The same girls that would make fun of me for it would make fun of the overweight girls too. You can't win with some people, so don't even try.
  • CKAatKOC
    CKAatKOC Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I think you're really cute :wink: and hey it's about how YOU feel :smile: :smile: x

I completely agree!

17695056.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • asaltsman79
    Options
    I've received a number of positive messages lately and I appreciate all of the support....BUT I have read some that aren't so great...Some saying I look better fat, not attractive skinny, etc...I don't place a lot of emphasis on my looks, but when I have some users telling me that... it isn't so great! I propose the idea of keeping messages positive, full of love and support! We are all going through this together and everyone should send good vibes!!

Ignore them. You look great and they're just haters.
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    WHAT? You look fantastic!!! And you are healthier now! Hmm, maybe they are jealous.
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    people join this site to spread the hate. You look amazing and deserve the good compliments you deserve them!!! Delete those posts and try to forget them!!! ~Corina
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    From your profile pic I think you look great, so dont listen to the haters! :smile: