I look better fat?

Options

Replies

• Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Those who are telling you that you are fat are the ones that are jealous of what you have accomplished. I know I have some people that shows the green monster around me. I may not be losing as much weight as I wanted but at least my clothes are loose and that I am eating healthier then they are... Also what really matters is how YOU feel about what you have accomplished for yourself.

Keep it up!!!!
  • gregpack
    gregpack Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I need to lose more weight, but have several people tell me I look sick. They just have never seen a thin me before.

Also, I do notice all of those "you have lost too much weight" comments come from people that are overweight.
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You look very attractive.. Don't let others get to you.. they just aren't used to the thin you!
  • bademasi
    bademasi Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I can not believe that people are so sad to say that to you. I dislike the blogs when some people are hurtful in comments. We are all here for support on our weight loss journey. Also, for a healthy lifestyle... everyone knows that being overweight is not healthy. I think your awesome. Dont listen to the negative comments. Momma must not have told them if they have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all.

12908857.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    im sorry but I would not sleep with you. :p

lol, what people mean when they say "look better fat" is that like when you look more muscular... now that you dont have that fat covering your muscles, you dont look as big.
    if it bothers you.. lift weights. eat slightly more... and get yourself wherever you want to be without being fat. or if you're happy... good, be happy.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Skinny hipster > fat hipster
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    first of all, you're hot! lol there... the truth has been told....everyone who says anything else is a LIAR!
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    You look HOT! haha, okay maybe that was a little creepy! But anyway, you look great and you've made amazing progress!Never let anyone get you down! This should be a place of encouragment!
  • MrDude_1
    Options
    Skinny hipster > fat hipster

not a hipster > hipsters.

its OK for me to hate hipsters though.... they hated me first. before it was cool.
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    My guess is they are jealous of your success cause they are probably unhappy with themselves.
  • baycat107
    baycat107 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I think they're jealous. You have a great attitude, and you're looking pretty damn hot
  • Brittmy
    Brittmy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I can tell just from your pictures that you are confident and that you like the way you look! Everyone on this site is at a different stage in their weight loss, and some people just can't stand seeing people do so well. Keep it up! :-) You're amazing!
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    That's crazy that people say that. I mean really working that hard is an accomplishment and not to sound strange but you look much better and healthier.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I've checked out your before and after pictures. You are now H-A-W-T!!! I can't believe anyone would say that to you, they are talking sh*te, so show 'em the two fingered salute!!!

xx
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Ummmmmmmmmmm... You're attractive. Tell them to suck your......
  • mangojh2
    mangojh2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thats ridiculous. Just ignore the haters! =)
  • cspark1982
    Options
    Omg that's just ridiculous . You look fabulous
  • MrDude_1
    Options
    Thats ridiculous. Just ignore the haters! =)

03ac7f136619701.jpeg.jpeg
  • cspark1982
    Options
    ScrewyChars-6931610
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Great response ! And great job with your successes. I am not losing weight for everyone else, I am losing weight for me, my emotional health and physical health especially my knees ( they will soon Thank me for it ) I like it when my husband or I ogle at me not the rest of the world.:smile::flowerforyou: