I look better fat?

Options

Replies

• peizhi
    peizhi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I think you're smokin'. Don't listen to them.

I was about to say...judged on your profile pic you look pretty dang good! :)
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    They're just jealous, so don't listen to them. You look great and I love your smile. I agree with keeping everything positive though.
  • caddygarcia123
    caddygarcia123 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    IGNORE THEM!! You look great , your success and health are what matter!
  • bigredhearts
    Options
    [/quote]

Tell everyone to shove off, you're adorable
    [/quote]

^ this!!!
  • katiew00t
    Options
    I think you look really healthy. You're adorable don't let them make you feel bad. I've never seen you fat but I am sure looking healthy is WAY better then looking FAT no matter what! ;)

^^what she said. you're a cutie!
  • Clajoye
    Options
    Yikes! Don't know why someone would say that. You're super cute right now. Besides, being healthy is what it's all about. But don't listen to them... I don't know what you looked like before but that picture shows a super cute guy. Let them hate all they want.
  • Liz915
    Liz915 Posts: 123
    Options

Tell everyone to shove off, you're adorable

I agree :)
  • aprildawn81
    aprildawn81 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I've received a number of positive messages lately and I appreciate all of the support....BUT I have read some that aren't so great...Some saying I look better fat, not attractive skinny, etc...I don't place a lot of emphasis on my looks, but when I have some users telling me that... it isn't so great! I propose the idea of keeping messages positive, full of love and support! We are all going through this together and everyone should send good vibes!!

Don't pay any attention to them. You are adorable!
  • lauraemthomson
    lauraemthomson Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    If your happy with your weight dont take any notice of other peoples opinion! i have found that when i was fat people would say i need to lose weight and now that am losing it they say dont lose to much! never happy and i still dont listen to them i will do what i want!

3932259.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    67201_340.jpg
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I took a peek at ur profile pic and I think ur a cutie! I know its easier said than done but IGNORE them!! They're WRONG!!
  • redtalent
    redtalent Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I commented on your before and after post and I think you look great BOTH ways, but of course it's about you feeling better and being healthier! Sending good vibes your way!
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    I think you're absolutely adorable.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    You look great! I haven't seen your before picture, but in your profile picture, you look like a handsome young man. I'll bet being healthier makes you feel better?
    Personally...I honestly feel like I looked better in the face with a bit more weight on. But I'm not going to focus too much on what I look like, and instead be proud of my strength, stamina, energy, muscles, health... :-)
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I think you're smokin'. Don't listen to them.

^^what she said!
  • RH_Brazell
    Options
    as long as you're healthy and happy with how you look don't worry about what others think or say
  • moamom1
    Options
    You look great healthy!
  • woman1961
    Options
    You look great!! Don't worry about the ignoramuses...Just sayin'
  • SarahDeeGee
    SarahDeeGee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'd say if you feel good and you're living a healthy lifestyle, that's what matters.

When I lost weight (just 7-8 lbs), I had guy friends tell me I looked better "curvy." Yeah, my chest and bum get smaller when I exercise, as I have a naturally athletic build underneath. But I don't like the way I feel 7-8 lbs heavier, so I'm okay with looking "less sexy" and feeling "more capable."
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Someone I used to date told me that he liked the way I looked when I was chubbier. What? :noway:

People are weird. And you look adorable, so don't pay attention to them :smile: