I look better fat?

Options

Replies

• BuddhaBelly79
    Options
    People always have to have something to say - it can really tick me off sometimes. You look fantastic! I can't see any of your pics, or before/after pics as maybe they are for "friends only" which is way cool.....because your profile pic speaks MILLIONS. You look HEALTHY and HAPPY. Who could ask for more? Maybe the guy who posted before me had a point when he said that those people might have gotten used to a "larger" you.....BUT, take it from me, a person who has never seen any pic of you other than your profile pic, YOU LOOK EXCEPTIONAL. Keep rockin' what you're doing........Down with the Haterz! LOL!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Ignore them, they're just a bunch of insecure, jealous freaks who doesn't want others to succeed & therefore making you feel down. You're doing great!
  • NicoWoodruff
    NicoWoodruff Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You don't look "too skinny" to me from your profile pic. You look good!
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I've received a number of positive messages lately and I appreciate all of the support....BUT I have read some that aren't so great...Some saying I look better fat, not attractive skinny, etc...I don't place a lot of emphasis on my looks, but when I have some users telling me that... it isn't so great! I propose the idea of keeping messages positive, full of love and support! We are all going through this together and everyone should send good vibes!!

Don't listen to them. You look great
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    ur a sexy mothafu**** keep up the amazing work!!!! :wink:
  • jmehere
    jmehere Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    The picture you have up of yourself is very cute. That said, if you had been an ugly guy, I wouldn't have responded, but somebody else would have thought you were cute.
    Not to be callous, but opinions are like a$%oles; everyone has one... Do and be what makes YOU happy.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Ignore those negative nincompoops...

If you are happy and healthy then just be confident...and you'll automatically be more attractive. :)
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    you're lucky
    you look good both ways :)
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Haters gon' hate! To quote the great Jay-Z, "Go on, brush ya' shoulders off".
  • thekacks
    thekacks Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    They are crazy! I'd totally cougar you;) Just drive 45 min south to me and I'll remind you just how good you look ! hehehe
  • That1nesha
    That1nesha Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i think u look healthy and good looking... i need to see a pic from 50 lbs ago for my honest assessment ;)
  • ChristineW82
    ChristineW82 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Probably just a jealousy issue.
  • _z_o_ë_
    Options
    Don't people realize how rude it is to say something like that after someone worked so hard to get healthy? Ridiculous.... But seriously, you're really hot! :)
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    But you're so attractive! Don't take anyone's negative comments to heart. You've worked SO hard for the body you're in now, you're really happy with your success, and you seem really healthy - that's what matters. Not those haters.
  • hexrei
    hexrei Posts: 163
    Options
    Wait a second... this isn't one of those threads people start on the internet where they're like "OMG, I am so tired of guys telling me my boobs are perfect and they liked them better saggy"
  • hexrei
    hexrei Posts: 163
    Options
    is it?
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Wait a second... this isn't one of those threads people start on the internet where they're like "OMG, I am so tired of guys telling me my boobs are perfect and they liked them better saggy"

It's starting to seem that way.
  • craziedazie
    craziedazie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I think you're smokin'. Don't listen to them.
  • AngieELS
    Options
    I think you're smokin'. Don't listen to them.

Pretty much this!
  • anamita3
    Options
    Ignore them. i just checked out your photo and you are smokin' cute! Congrats on all that weight loss, that's amazing!