Hey babe! ;)p

Options
123457»

Replies

• sonnyless
    sonnyless Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!! I mean think about it..... aren't we all on here to receive some type of compliment? :)
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Depends on the nature of the relationship...we should all use common sense...am I off on that?
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I prefer to say "hi skank, wanna be pals?"
    :noway: You never said that to me... I'm learning things about my pals that can't be unlearned.
    :frown:

I respect you tho.

Well then. Wait. Am I the respectable woman in your list that lures other gals in? Am I your wingman?

I would never lower you to that status......you're better than that.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Country boys says it right so that it doesnt sound like "momma"
    It's mama...
    Mama.
    I MELT
    :)
    :heart:
    Mine too!! :)

I'm just the opposite. DO NOT call me Mama unless I am actually your biological mother!

But hey, to each their own!

^^^^^^ this!!!!!
    If I'm not your Mama.... Don't call me Mama!
    It makes me think of my son.... And that's reallllly not what you want me to be thinking about!

Haha girl, I'm from Texas, country boys still annoy me when they say it!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Normally delete a guy if he calls me babe or sexy or something like that. I'm engaged & would rather not deal with random dudes on here being weird.
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I appreciate it when someone takes the time to read my posts or look at my progress pictures and give a compliment or word of encouragement. I've read many success stories since I've been on MFP and looked at countless progress pictures. They've helped me to succeed myself. What great motivation especially when you're having a rough day! I just posted my 1 year MFP anniversary pictures yesterday and lots of people said really nice things

....Gorgeous, Beautiful, Incredible, Fabulous, Sexy....but I think my favorites are Stunning, Smokin' Hot, and Stone Cold Fox! Stone Cold Fox just made me laugh out loud....it really made my day. My teenage sons and husband get a kick out of it too!

After 13 years of being overweight, I surely didn't feel like I was any of those names. It's nice to know that hard work produces results that makes someone's head turn again. It's nice to receive compliments...I love it! I don't mind if it's from a guy or a girl. Guys...just know that I'm still hopelessly in love with my husband of nearly 25 years and I want to keep it that way! ♥♥♥♥♥
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I Embrace it....I have NEVER EVER been among a great group of people and get MORE compliments from ladies with the Hott, Sexy, Smoking, Love you, My queen...comments and I know its nothing but love...Keep it coming!

Also my male pals say some of the same things...but I have only a few and selective about that...They don't cross the line...It's easy to see true compliment...
  • NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I've been single for almost 2 years. Heck, I appreciate any type of compliment these days! Pet names included! Let's me know someone thinks I'm special!! lbvs
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I love reading everyone's thoughts about this...
    There was a time when it bugged me. I now embrace them. Being at a different place in my life I very much enjoy being called sweet names. From everybody. My man, my kids, my friends... I agree with one of the posts... it makes me warm and fuzzy inside and smile on the outside.
    Thanks for that. :heart: :happy: :smooched:
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I love the pet names! :)
  • leogirl724
    Options
    my favorite nickname is is "Love"

My friend says Hello Love...*melt*

all that sexy, hotness, booty, booby etc... Nonsense.....

I'd much rather be liked for who I am or what I have to say than my obvious T&A....

Hence ,..No Picture...

The only other compliment, superficial is ..when I walk by and I hear someone under their breath say..."wow"..

That's Nice =)
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    The only petname i have for someone on here is fatty fat fat fat. Hello Timjai.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I like boo boo kitty F**k......
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the compliments on MFP.

My friends and I call each other "slores", slut + a *kitten*. What can I say, it just stuck. :)
  • timjai
    timjai Posts: 113
    Options
    The only petname i have for someone on here is fatty fat fat fat. Hello Timjai.

hai..... :'(
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Depends on who it is. If I have built a relationship with the person, "pet names" dont bother me too much. If I dont know you, or I feel like you are using the terms as more of a come on versus a compliment, there is a chance they'll be getting a PM not to do it again.

Pet names are for people who EARN them (and visa versa).
  • luvnthenewme
    luvnthenewme Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I would probably laugh if someone used a pet name with me on here. There is not a single person here who knows me well enough to do that. I guess I would see it as totally insincere and would wonder what that person hoped to gain by saying it.

Having said that, though, I do know that there are people from certain parts of the US who use "honey", "sweetie", or "sugar" as part of their everyday conversation. That doesn't bother me. I find it sortof cute :)
  • ninaquelinda
    Options
    Country boys says it right so that it doesnt sound like "momma"
    It's mama...
    Mama.
    I MELT
    :)
    :heart:
    Mine too!! :)

I'm just the opposite. DO NOT call me Mama unless I am actually your biological mother!

But hey, to each their own!

^^^^^^ this!!!!!
    If I'm not your Mama.... Don't call me Mama!
    It makes me think of my son.... And that's reallllly not what you want me to be thinking about!

I've never heard a country boy say it, only Spanish guys (Mama, Mami, Mamita)
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I have one friend that called me nerd blossom, once. So I called her dork weed.

hysterical!!! :laugh: