Calling all Geeks & Nerds.

Options

Replies

• Bradley07
    Options
    I wanna role with the gangsters, so far they think I'm too white and nerdy!
  • gummibaehr
    Options
    i LOVE my little pony! it's so good! my fave is Rainbow Dash.... i make my girls watch it but really it's so i can, lols. i am also enjoying the new thundercats series. and anything studio ghibli. CARTOONS FTW!!
    Rainbow Dash is my fave, too. :-D
    Studio Ghibli! Yes!

There are way too many nerdy things too love!
    Haha, this is true!
  • Twinkletoestasha
    Twinkletoestasha Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I love Walking Dead ! AMAZING stuff...anything Zombie I'm in...dont bother with chick flicks we want blood gore death etc. LOL

Thats as far as geekness goes here so I'm out.
  • DisneySkaGirl
    Options
    Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory (just starting), Firefly, Dr. Horrible, The Guild...

Currently listening to the Dr Horrible soundtrack in my car :smile:

LOVE DR HORRIBLE!!

I also like Star Wars, super hero movies, dystopian novels, Weird Al, Firely, The Guild, Community, Buffy, Dr. Who and Torchwood, and anything Disney!
  • Siena_Risley_13
    Options
    Well what do you look like> lolzzzzz
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    preperationlevelgenius.jpg

exercise.png

This has major awesome, yo.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    My friends list always explodes with these threads :laugh: I love it! Where are all the geeky people in my offline life??
  • TimWilkinson101
    TimWilkinson101 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm about as geeky as it gets. Watch & read sci fi & fantasy, play MMORPGs and computer games and used to play D&D etc. Love gadgets and takign things apart... and sometimes putting them back together without bits left over. Now I'm a computer consultant. I suppose that was inevitable given how strong the geek was in me.

Somehow I've managed to get through life without getting beaten up despite all this. Might be because I'm a fast runner as I'm sure my sarcasm doesnt help me much ;)
  • caseysray
    caseysray Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Love this thread! Anyone please feel free to add me - I could definitely use more MFP.

I am proud to call myself a geek. I love Joss Whedon and Felicia Day and cannot wait to see the new Avengers movie (so flipping excited Joss is directing it). I have just recently gotten into Star Trek and am enjoying it. I love anything science fiction; my favorite college class was Sci Fi literature. I have to see any movie based on a comic book. I LOVE anime and zombies. My husband and I have discussed many times how will survive the Zombie Apocalypse. Could keep going, but I'll stop now.
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like...I'm a Star Wars fan (my friends and I even run the occasional SW RPG campaign along with Star Trek, mage wars, etc..), went solo to see Kevin Smith in August because everybody I know was too LAME to go on a weeknight (seriously?!?!?!?) and lover of all things Whedon-verse (drove to Dallas by myself ((again?!?!?)) 2 weeks ago just to see Eliza Dushku, aka- the HOTTEST, SWEETEST woman on planet Earth, along with Jewel Staite, Adam Baldwin, Ron Glass & Sean Maher). Also a LOTR geek to the highest power. My game room is ridiculous with memorablilia, collectibles & random ebay finds.
  • sirtodd
    sirtodd Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hey all,
    im a hardcore star wars and comic geek, with some horror sprinkled in for good measure.

is anyone else dying for issues #94 of walking dead to come out... 6 more days!!

feel free to add me im always looking for support and willing to dish it back as well.
    geek love for all!

15156956.png
  • Bradley07
    Options
    Well what do you look like> lolzzzzz

A before pic of the undead
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    My friends list always explodes with these threads :laugh: I love it! Where are all the geeky people in my offline life??

Lol we only come out at night, natural light burns us
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options

lol love that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I feel like I didn't list enoughlol

I own over 1000 books all sci-fi fantesy
    I honestly hope the Zombie apocalypse doestn happen before the last wheel of time book comes out..
    I'm already training mychildren in nerdiness they watch the old school transformers ,thundercats , batman, and x-men cartoons (own em all on DVD)
    I'll watch anything sci-fi atleast once I love Merlin Game of thrones Star trek/gate/wars, Supernatural(only through season 5) Firefly, have already started my children on anime (dragon ball z and salior moon)
  • emmamcc1981
    emmamcc1981 Posts: 133 Member
    Options

Don't get me started on vampires!! :D i liked them before it was 'cool'.....
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Have you My Little Pony people seen the artists that modify them and turn them into awesome characters? I've seen Super Man, Star Wars, Captain America, Iron Man, Beetlejuice...
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    51b4Di8JaL.jpg

Ordered for the weekend in honour of you all - do i just add you all then in that case do you think?
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I feel like I didn't list enoughlol

I own over 1000 books all sci-fi fantesy
    I honestly hope the Zombie apocalypse doestn happen before the last wheel of time book comes out..
    I'm already training mychildren in nerdiness they watch the old school transformers ,thundercats , batman, and x-men cartoons (own em all on DVD)
    I'll watch anything sci-fi atleast once I love Merlin Game of thrones Star trek/gate/wars, Supernatural(only through season 5) Firefly, have already started my children on anime (dragon ball z and salior moon)

Currently doing a Wheel of Time reread, on book 3 currently! :flowerforyou:
    Sent a few friend requests but I'm at work :grumble: Feel free to add me anyone :smile:
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options

Don't get me started on vampires!! :D i liked them before it was 'cool'.....

I am a little ashamed to admit, that I may like vampires too. Except teen romance vampires. I've tried them, and I just can't do it. But then again, it wouldn't be right to like teen vampires when I was reading Anne Rice at the same age these girls are reading Stephanie Meyers. I'd rather read about Lestat/Armand/Marius any day over Edward. :tongue: