To all you haters

Options

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I AM ONLY SPEAKING FOR MYSELF--THIS IS MY OPINION.

I didn't get FAT until about 15 years ago. FAT=overweight, obese and morbidly obese (in my opinion, because I am currently fat and speak only as my see it and feel about it),being fat is really unattractive, unhealthy and a poor example of so many things that are now so important to me as an example and representative of my life--being FAT shows my family, friends and everyone I meet or who sees me that I:

lack of self respect
    lack of self control
    l am lazy
    greedy/gluttonous
    and basically selfish, caring more about myself and what I want than anyone or anything else.

Of course, it doesn't seem like I'm FAT because I'm selfish, but if I truly cared about others MORE, if i was truly more concerned with others (my loved ones) more than myself...I wouldn't look like this--period! Being fat and unhealthy is ugly inside and out. If i weren't so selfish, i'd watch my diet/food in-take, i'd do the hard work of exercising daily, making good choices in food and everything in between.

I'd do whatever it takes to humble myself, and eat healthy and CHOOSE to no longer /not live in the denial of saying ugly & unhealthy looks good and looking and doing whatever it takes(LIVING/CHOOSING A NEW LIFESTYLE FOREVER MORE) to be healthy and trim is ugly(i.e.too hard/impossible (blaming everyone and everything under the sun---EXCEPT MYSELF and not in some guilt trip scam but in love of myself and others enough and more than my being out of control or ____ fill in the blank excuse and therefore eating, NOT exercising/moving my body regularly is unhealthy and because I won't (NOT CAN'T but WON"T) it's is cool, because it's not.

OKAY--that said...

Before I was FAT (before I started having children), I was as skinny as a stick. I was stick skinny when stick skinny was NOT COOL and was consider as ugly as fat is considered now. I was skinny, but I was still not healthy--i was naturally skinny and underweight, because I ate much like I did before I made a decision to get a new life style for the rest of my life--eating well, living well, and exercising regularly and saying YES to what will contribute to health and wholeness and NO to the things that aren't. That may well and in fact definitely is different for/to different people, of course--because everyone is different and one size does not and should not fit all.

Stick Skinny (like fat) in my opinion, is also really unattractive and unhealthy just like being fat and shows the same crazy negative traits as fat people--just the opposite side of the same extreme coin.

I NEVER want to be skinny again in my life, I HATED being stick skinny.
    I NEVER want to be fat again in my life, I HATE being fat.

I want to be a healthy, normal BMI and body weight. I don't want to worship, admire, nor wink an eye at skinny nor fat--I want to be HEALTHY--period.

Am I a hater? Yep! I hate deception, denial and winking an eye and calling ugly beautiful and beautiful ugly. True beauty is in the eye of the beholder and again, to my eye...both FAT and SKINNY is ugly! They said that true beauty is only skin deep--but UGLY is to the bone. I agree with that.

My idea of the perfect size? Leslie Sansone :flowerforyou: She's slim and healthy looking. No skinny nor buff--that's what i'm aiming for!
  • sarbu24
    sarbu24 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have a very good friend who wears a size small in most clothes and is very healthy. She actually finds it offensive when people say that she is too skinny. Or when a bigger person says that they wish they were her size. They dont realize that she is actually wayyyy bigger than she use to be. In her opinion she is fat. She has a bigger butt than ever, bigger thighs, and a belly. You dont have to be obese to consider yourself fat.

. I love your poem however, as it is how I feel on most days. I know I am beautiful, whether others like it or not. We just have to realize that women of all sizes and shapes have a poem of their own, and there will always be haters. The first step is loving yourself enough to change what you want to change.
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    When you’re a thicker woman, people like to say "yeah, she's cute in the face", as if being thick is such a disgrace. Honey, I’m cute in the face, and I’m thick in the waist. I look good whether I’m in cotton, leather, or lace. I’m beautiful, vibrant and above all, smart! Yes my clothes maybe a bigger size, that just means you have access to a bigger prize. We all are not self-conscious about our weight, and we never have a problem getting a date. So don’t think your small frame gives you more pull, I’m a hot, sexy, curvy woman with a figure that's full!!
    So tired of people judging people for the size they are!! BE REAL PEOPLE!

AMEN!
  • nitka653
    nitka653 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    When you’re a thicker woman, people like to say "yeah, she's cute in the face", as if being thick is such a disgrace. Honey, I’m cute in the face, and I’m thick in the waist. I look good whether I’m in cotton, leather, or lace. I’m beautiful, vibrant and above all, smart! Yes my clothes maybe a bigger size, that just means you have access to a bigger prize. We all are not self-conscious about our weight, and we never have a problem getting a date. So don’t think your small frame gives you more pull, I’m a hot, sexy, curvy woman with a figure that's full!!

I hate haters!!!

Great post, very poetic too! It really has to be about fitness and how you feel, I will never be my "ideal weight" according to most standards, but I am still HOT! Attitude helps too ;-D
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options

^^^^THIS^^^^^
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I'm a size zero and I can't get a date to save my life. I envy your confidence, a lot.
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options

I didn't get FAT until about 15 years ago. FAT=overweight, obese and morbidly obese (in my opinion, because I am currently fat and speak only as my see it and feel about it),being fat is really unattractive, unhealthy and a poor example of so many things that are now so important to me as an example and representative of my life--being FAT shows my family, friends and everyone I meet or who sees me that I:

lack of self respect
    lack of self control
    l am lazy
    greedy/gluttonous
    and basically selfish, caring more about myself and what I want than anyone or anything else.

Of course, it doesn't seem like I'm FAT because I'm selfish, but if I truly cared about others MORE, if i was truly more concerned with others (my loved ones) more than myself...I wouldn't look like this--period! Being fat and unhealthy is ugly inside and out. If i weren't so selfish, i'd watch my diet/food in-take, i'd do the hard work of exercising daily, making good choices in food and everything in between.

I'd do whatever it takes to humble myself, and eat healthy and CHOOSE to no longer /not live in the denial of saying ugly & unhealthy looks good and looking and doing whatever it takes(LIVING/CHOOSING A NEW LIFESTYLE FOREVER MORE) to be healthy and trim is ugly(i.e.too hard/impossible (blaming everyone and everything under the sun---EXCEPT MYSELF and not in some guilt trip scam but in love of myself and others enough and more than my being out of control or ____ fill in the blank excuse and therefore eating, NOT exercising/moving my body regularly is unhealthy and because I won't (NOT CAN'T but WON"T) it's is cool, because it's not.

OKAY--that said...

Before I was FAT (before I started having children), I was as skinny as a stick. I was stick skinny when stick skinny was NOT COOL and was consider as ugly as fat is considered now. I was skinny, but I was still not healthy--i was naturally skinny and underweight, because I ate much like I did before I made a decision to get a new life style for the rest of my life--eating well, living well, and exercising regularly and saying YES to what will contribute to health and wholeness and NO to the things that aren't. That may well and in fact definitely is different for/to different people, of course--because everyone is different and one size does not and should not fit all.

Stick Skinny (like fat) in my opinion, is also really unattractive and unhealthy just like being fat and shows the same crazy negative traits as fat people--just the opposite side of the same extreme coin.

I want to be a healthy, normal BMI and body weight. I don't want to worship, admire, nor wink an eye at skinny nor fat--I want to be HEALTHY--period.

Am I a hater? Yep! I hate deception, denial and winking an eye and calling ugly beautiful and beautiful ugly. True beauty is in the eye of the beholder and again, to my eye...both FAT and SKINNY is ugly! They said that true beauty is only skin deep--but UGLY is to the bone. I agree with that.

My idea of the perfect size? Leslie Sansone :flowerforyou: She's slim and healthy looking. No skinny nor buff--that's what i'm aiming for!

Some people can't help being "stick skinny" and it does not automatically make them "unattractive" or "unhealthy"
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Yes ma'am, we can shade in the summer and heat in the winter, and be beautiful all at the same time!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options

lack of self respect
    lack of self control
    l am lazy
    greedy/gluttonous

OKAY--that said...

Some people can't help being "stick skinny" and it does not automatically make them "unattractive" or "unhealthy"

I was one of those people that couldn't help being stick skinny and I was very attractive (in the face ;o), but i was "unhealthy", because I ate what I wanted to--just like how i got fat) and actually tried my darnest to gain weight and just couldn't no matter what I tried, until i started having children and became slothful and lazy and a bunch of other mess). I was unhealthy when i was stick skinny (doctors told me I'd NEVER gain weight, because my metabolism was so high, no matter how much I ate--I'd never gain--they were WRONG as time eventually told), because I NEVER exercised, because I hated exercising then, just like I did before I choose a new way to live and eat and think. Of course it doesn't make stick skinny people unhealthy or unattractive--but to me, I was and when I see a stick skinny person (male or female adult), they/Iook(ed) unattractive and unhealthy To ME personally (myself firstly and included). But obviously I'm in the minority, because most people don't agree with this and see stick skinny people and even fat (overweight, obese, morbidly obese) as attractive...like the OP was talking about. I don't agree--but that's just my opinion and point of "view" literally.
  • RonaLB
    RonaLB Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    U said that!!! And well said it was!!!!:bigsmile:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options

I hate haters!!!

Great post, very poetic too! It really has to be about fitness and how you feel, I will never be my "ideal weight" according to most standards, but I am still HOT! Attitude helps too ;-D

But if you "hate haters!!!"--doesn't that make you a...hater, go figure :tongue:
  • VeronicaMcGuinness
    Options
    IN MY OWN OPINION!!!!!! , It is absolutly no different calling someone "fat" and making them feel self concious about it than it is to call someone "Skinny" and saying "bones are for dogs" and making them feel self concious about their efforts and hard work that paid off.....I think that the "haters" are in full supply on both sides of the spectrum and if you have a rant post about being tired of "fat" people insulting Skinny people and "skinny" people insulting heavier people then does that not make you just as guilty as the ones you are aiming your posts towards? I feel this website is designed to aid each other in this constant , pain in the *kitten* battle with weight loss and becoming healthy , Many of us are already having issues with our self esteem and with self confidence , How are we helping each other win battles by tossing insults.. If you feel beautiful in your own skin , then let it radiate not by making someone else feel bad for how they look ,but HELP them , encourage them and support them...We are all here for the same goal , To become thinner and healthier ... I , for one am here to support anyone who needs it no matter what your goals may be , I know how difficult being morbidly obese is , I know how difficult weight loss is and have had my eyes opened to how difficult it is to be concidered skinny...It almost seems like you literally can't win for losing..
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm still a little annoyed that the OP still hasn't acknowledged that she did not write that poem herself, despite all the people telling her she should be a poet.

:|
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I'm still a little annoyed that the OP still hasn't acknowledged that she did not write that poem herself, despite all the people telling her she should be a poet.

Don't you be a hater!! :D
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options

Don't you be a hater!! :D

Imma hate on your hating of my hating. :O

/hate
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Oh No , I was told I needed to eat a honey bun..LOL! I just laughed , and as far as being "frail" or "fragile" PLEASE?? I bench 195..

i love walking into the gym and dropping 500# on the leg press and hopping on in my lil pink outfit and going to town.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I'm a size zero and I can't get a date to save my life. I envy your confidence, a lot.

^this

Im 5'10, blonde, athletic, workout 6 days a week and have a badass job and the only men that ask me out are 5'6" divorcees with a toupee and a mistress and a gut.
  • dawnlgreen
    dawnlgreen Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah!!!!! I looooove this post! :-)
  • seansquared
    seansquared Posts: 328 Member
    Options

^this

Im 5'10, blonde, athletic, workout 6 days a week and have a badass job and the only men that ask me out are 5'6" divorcees with a toupee and a mistress and a gut.

Sounds like you could get a date pretty easily then, you just gotta' stop hatin' on 5'6" divorcees with a toupee, a mistress, and a gut! ;)
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm still a slut. and I lost a whole lotta weight. :devil: :bigsmile: