To all you haters

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• shady81x
    shady81x Posts: 290
    Options
    I have a very good friend who wears a size small in most clothes and is very healthy. She actually finds it offensive when people say that she is too skinny. Or when a bigger person says that they wish they were her size. They dont realize that she is actually wayyyy bigger than she use to be. In her opinion she is fat. She has a bigger butt than ever, bigger thighs, and a belly. You dont have to be obese to consider yourself fat.

I can so relate to this :grumble:
  • 1Lovely87
    1Lovely87 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Preach sista girl preach!
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I'm way too lazy
    To make this post rhyme
  • mgleason01
    mgleason01 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Love this!! And I totally agree. My problem is when I get all dressed up to go out I feel so good, pretty even. Then some bozo takes a pic and immediately when I see it my self esteem leaves. Alot of men like thicker woman. I have never had a problem getting what I want. I just want to be healthier in doing so. I want to feel confident no matter what the situation. Never looking at a picture and saying "OMG Look how fat I look please delete that." would be nice. And I actualy just said this Saturday at my boyfriends b-day party numerous times.

This is so me! My sister gets mad because I am the queen of deleting pictures whether on my camera or hers...lol. I can't wait until the day when I no longer have to be the "camera police"!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    So tired of people judging people for the size they are!! BE REAL PEOPLE!

Yup.

But that goes both ways. The thread about "don't judge me for my size" seems to be all about judging smaller women for their size.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    When you’re a thicker woman, people like to say "yeah, she's cute in the face", as if being thick is such a disgrace. Honey, I’m cute in the face, and I’m thick in the waist. I look good whether I’m in cotton, leather, or lace. I’m beautiful, vibrant and above all, smart! Yes my clothes maybe a bigger size, that just means you have access to a bigger prize. We all are not self-conscious about our weight, and we never have a problem getting a date. So don’t think your small frame gives you more pull, I’m a hot, sexy, curvy woman with a figure that's full!!

If you look good in the face, why wouldn't you want to improve your body, so you look good all around?

EDIT: And as far as perception goes, I am sorry society perceives "skinner" people as more attractive, that is reality.

Deal with it.

I am waiting for the age old "well I know a guy who loves bigger women...."

Yes there is outliers to all sets of data, doesn't determine the rule.
  • beach163
    Options
    Love this! Curves are good and make me feel sexy
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I love it
  • aftergypsies
    aftergypsies Posts: 248 Member
    Options

Yup.

But that goes both ways. The thread about "don't judge me for my size" seems to be all about judging smaller women for their size.

I agree.
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    When you’re a thicker woman, people like to say "yeah, she's cute in the face", as if being thick is such a disgrace. Honey, I’m cute in the face, and I’m thick in the waist. I look good whether I’m in cotton, leather, or lace. I’m beautiful, vibrant and above all, smart! Yes my clothes maybe a bigger size, that just means you have access to a bigger prize. We all are not self-conscious about our weight, and we never have a problem getting a date. So don’t think your small frame gives you more pull, I’m a hot, sexy, curvy woman with a figure that's full!!

I haven't come across anyone hating on fat people on this sitie. There's sometimes a bit of animosity between people who have different methods of weight loss, because each thinks their way is the only way, but I've not seen any fat hate. There are a lot of people who are trying to lose weight because they want to feel sexy, amd they think being slimmer will make them sexier, but that's their prerogative. Everyone has their own standards for themselves. Everyone has a different shaped body and will feel their best at a certain size, which will vary from person to person. And everyone has different goals. Personally, being hot and sexy is not something I have the slightest interest in.
  • very well said. :flowerforyou:
  • MichelleOnWheels
    MichelleOnWheels Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Just say, "You're beautiful."
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Don't know why if you love your body so much you would want to change it by being on here? I know I'm here as I didn't like myself when I was heavier. I may of had an ok face but I had a big fat *kitten* to go with it. Not cool.
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    We all are not self-conscious about our weight, and we never have a problem getting a date.

The only thing that stands in the way of me dating is my husband.
    LOLOLOL
    :laugh: :tongue: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    annnnnnnnd another hater thread.....

yup.....Saturday is now complete.
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I've never heard the term 'thick' to describe a woman's body before! In the UK calling someone thick means something very different!!
  • opuntia
    Options
    I've never heard the term 'thick' to describe a woman's body before! In the UK calling someone thick means something very different!!

Lol - that is true. Although I'm in the UK, and when I gained weight, my dad told me my waist had got thicker, and it did seem an accurate way to describe it.
  • senami632
    senami632 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    424592_193306880771478_100002765031904_246284_1568461169_n.jpg

^implying that women who are not fat are desperate s****.

-.-

Classic example of degrading others to feel good about yourself. No need calling other people names!
  • opuntia
    Options
    424592_193306880771478_100002765031904_246284_1568461169_n.jpg

^implying that women who are not fat are desperate s****.

-.-

Classic example of degrading others to feel good about yourself. No need calling other people names!

I don't think it's implying that women who aren't fat are desperate sl*ts. It seems to be saying that this is an assumption men often make of fat women, and that it isn't true of this woman - 'my hips are wide but not everyone will get to ride'. She's asking men to show her respect, which suggests that they don't normally. The only rude thing to thin women is the second line - it's not respectful to call a thin woman a stick any more than it's respectful to call a fat women a blob.
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    bump