Replies

• corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Your back seat is COVERED in cereal
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    when your husband changes his ring tone to the Doofenshmirtz song from Phineas and Ferb (and he's the one watching the show on Saturday mornings!)

when you can do crunches w/ a toddler sitting on your stomach and push ups with them on your back
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    to continue the poop theme...when your child poops and you figure out exactly what crayons are missing JUST by looking at the poop.

same with play-doh
  • couponfun
    Options
    when your husband changes his ring tone to the Doofenshmirtz song from Phineas and Ferb (and he's the one watching the show on Saturday mornings!)

when you can do crunches w/ a toddler sitting on your stomach and push ups with them on your back

My husband did that too - he has me as an angry Perry ringtone. I think I should be insulted.
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    You've watched Harry and the Henderson's a gazillion times....and know the words by heart.
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    When you feel like you will have permanent lego impressions on the bottom of your feet

When you take progress pics and don't realize how many fingerprints are on the mirror until you upload it on your computer
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    when your kids sleep over with their nana for the first time and you still go check their beds every few hours , and wake up panicked when they havent come crawled in bed with you only to realize they are at nana's
  • Neequie
    Neequie Posts: 48
    Options
    when you're in the middle of dinner and hear a shout from the other room that says "Mommy, can you come wipe my butt?"!!!
  • Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    When the phone rings and you start singing the Wonder Pets theme song. The phone, the phone is ringing. Lol.

AHHHH I HATE WONDER PETS!!! But my son loves it. I swear, he just watches the same episode over and over!
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    you lock the bathroom door because it truly is your only 'alone' time and you still hear banging... Mom... what are you doing in there?

this! I have to lock my bedroom door too so I don't have kids standing at the master bathroom door. Why do they only NEED something when I'm in there? And, why can't they ask their dad while I'm in there or vice versa? LOL
  • usernamejoe
    usernamejoe Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    when you find chicken nuggets in between seats and you find lego's in your socks
  • kitkatkmt
    kitkatkmt Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You sing the songs Scout sings because that is ALL you hear at home... when you find pacifiers in random places and don't feel weird carrying it into work... when you just wipe the little spot of spit up off the sleeve of your shirt because you just don't have the energy to go searching for another shirt before leaving for work.
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    When you watch the wiggles for a half hour before you even realize your kids aren't home!
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    You think nothing of saying things like "please don't lick the garbage can!"
  • russeljames
    russeljames Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    when you have touched at least 2 different kids of poop on any given day and neither was your own.
  • couponfun
    Options
    you stand in line 12 hours on Black Friday and battle hordes of people for a toy you know for a FACT your child will only play with twice, and you're okay with it.
  • VanillaBone
    VanillaBone Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You have to buy the menthol chapstick, because the cherry stuff WILL get eaten...
  • Neequie
    Neequie Posts: 48
    Options
    OH MY GOD....MICKEY'S "HOT DOG SONG" and have any of you seen Bubble Guppies? Holy heck...I keep singing the Outside song all the time.
    [/quote]

Oh god those are my two....aaaaarrggghhh!! HEEELLLPPP!!! or is my 3 yr old asks "what time is it?" and I break into song..."it's time for lunch" makes her mad every time!! LOL!! :laugh:
  • NPS1985
    NPS1985 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    When you open your purse and there is one shoe , toy train and fruit snack paper left in there.
    When your coversation at work is about cartoons

My favorite:

When you drive halfway to work and something pops in your mind about your child and remember/say OMG!!!!!! My child is still in the car!!!!!! You have to turn around and take him to the day care!!!!! ( He was sleeping so quite that I was enjoying the peace in the car!)
  • XxYeaIrocxX
    XxYeaIrocxX Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Adding on

When to take your potty training 2 yr old to the public restroom and when you go to use the restroom she starts jumping up and down clapping and screaming at the top of her lungs YAY MOMMY YOU WENT PEE PEE! WOO HOO GO MOMMY.

When my phone goes missing and I can't find it anywhere but suddenly I hear the Angry birds theme song and theres a strange lump under my daughters blanket where shes trying to hide. lol