Here is what a competitive Bikini model winner looks like

Options

Replies

• ShilohMaier
    Options
    Oh and just so people say its impossible to have kids and compete, another fellow Gaspari athlete, Sarah McLean:

377119_233661813360218_159927824066951_628522_217515014_n.jpg

and with her fella Zack Khan (as any body building fan will know):

388232_354958171188024_351323581551483_1637296_1318752298_n.jpg

Ugh... almost lost my lunch. Pregnant bellies are sooooo gross. I couldn't even look at my own when I was pregnant. Luckily I didn't show until the end of month 7. Wore a size 4 regular jeans up until then. Never even had to buy maternity pants...
  • scott091501
    scott091501 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    It's a fake tan that's annoying me. I assume someone who cares so much about her body is spray tanning right?

That is the norm for competitors yes.
  • MzKameka
    MzKameka Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Seriously, all the negative crap that's on this post = HATERS! Puh-leeeze half the peeps on here have no idea what it takes - she looks fu*kin' awesome! Kudos to her - I aspire to have that + more. Peace.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    These competitors dehydrate themselves before the competition to lose the water and show the definition of their muscles. When they are not in competition or doing a shoot they don't look like that. Much fuller than you see in these pictures. Look it up and look at the before and during pics of these people. They do not look like this on a daily basis. If you do that then maybe you would change your mind about what you think of these peoples bodies. They also using tanning sprays to define the muscles even more. Do some research and I think you might change your mind.

Dehydration is not as in vogue anymore. I don't do it and it's simply a bad idea. Do some reads on the competition boards on other forums. From Pro BB "recognize that cutting water is only going to make you flat. So don't cut it out at all.....drink heavy right thru your comp. This will keep u full and extra- cellular water to a minimum."

Tanning sprays are because we are in front of very intense lighting on stage. You would not be able to see anything under those lights (even though if they were standing right in front of you, not under the lights, you could.)

Thank you! I didn't dehydrate, either. I even drank water the day of the show... Whoa!
  • JeanetteDee
    JeanetteDee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    *prepares for the ****storm of "I don't want to look like that"*

Well I don't find her attractive so no, I don't want to look like that. More power to her and to her admirers but she totally ain't my cup of tea.
    This

Yup. I don't find her attractive at all. The face, the fake boobs, the tan, the bulkiness. Nah, thanks.

Agreed. I like a little jiggle anyway, it makes me feel more womanly. That is a mans stomach as far as I'm concerned. I DO NOT want to look like this AT ALL. I don't think it is wrong or anything to want to look like that, but i don't.
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    "I would never want to look like that!"

Don't worry, you're not going to.
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    KellyBrookBikini.jpg

THIS! :) No one likes to cuddle with a bag of forks.

She isnt a bikini model winner....

Wide hips for the win!!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Yet in the 'eye candy' thread..guys sub 10% bodyfat are praised and admired.

But when it's a woman..they're made fun of for being too thin/ripped.

Every day it still amazes me.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options

lol.
  • EbbySoo
    EbbySoo Posts: 267 Member
    Options

lol.

ROFL, hahah awesome!!!
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou:
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I would love to look like that! Fake b00bies and all!! :drinker:

I'd love to look like that too... Minus the fake boobies! They just look terrible on someone with little to no body fat IMO. My boyfriend however would hate for me to look like that.
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    WOW, I wouldn't even call her ripped (in my definition of the word) or manly at all. She looks terrific!

I had someone comment that I looked manly...um...not even close.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    TIANNA offseason

tianna_ta.jpg

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

elbows too pointy

LMFAO! Yeah but her farts smell like peanut butter.
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    ///shocked it took 16 pages for Jaime Eason to show up.

///*kitten*'d anyway
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Wow! She looks amazing!! I could never look like that, but wouldn't it be nice?
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options

Oh thank god! I was having nightmares all night worried I'd wake up looking like THAT! Thanks for reassuring me. Now I can enjoy the rest of my day :D
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

But I will. And proudly, too!
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    holy claws, I came in and was going to offer some words of wisdom, but then I remembered that one time on the farm when I tried to stop some cats from beating up on that other cat that looked better in a bikini........I will stand back and watch this time.:smokin:

Haha! Thanks for that! It's sad that people can't just agree to disagree
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    ///shocked it took 16 pages for Jaime Eason to show up.

///*kitten*'d anyway

Jamie Eason is mentioned in page 3 :-) lol