Piercings & Gauges... Like them, hate them, or have them?

Options

Replies

• crazy_ninja
    crazy_ninja Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I use to have my tongue & nipples done but had to take them out years ago...........

sorry to hear that ;)
  • MonkRocker
    Options
    Have em, love em.

Tongue, a small nostril ring, and 5/8" plugs in my ears.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    i used to have 00 in my ears, but im down to maybe a 4 or 6 now. i have 24 peircings all together :)
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Piercings generally don't bother me, but gauges creep me out, big time. I can't look someone in the face when they have those big holes through their earlobes that I can see through.
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I have 0G in my ears. I won't go bigger because I love the aesthetic appeal of the size they are now. They suit me. Plus I have certain plugs I can wear that look like normal earings, or my tunnels you can definitely see through. Perfect. I love stretched ears, within reason. I would say no bigger than a 00 because I live in the real world and want to keep my job. I've never had other piercings, though, just tattoos.
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I like them and I want to have a least 1 tattoo. The piercing is what I still haven't quite decided.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    My belly button has a gauge, it's so the lint doesn't get stuck in there.
  • hlp423
    hlp423 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have 9/16th gauges in both ears, a septum piercing (10g ) and an industrial. I also have both nipples pierced. I wear plugs in my gauges most of the time because of my job, and I have had a retainer in the septum for almost 10 years now. I just can't bear to let it close up because it used to be my favourite one.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Yucky poo
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Piercings = YES!

Gauge's = Hell no!
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I had a lot of piercings thoughout the years. I liked them at the time. Now, I HATE all the awkward scars.

The thing I regret the most is gauging my ears. I had odd shaped holes now that won't hold regular earrings...
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    No piercings, no gauges, no tats. Which I think makes me one of the most unique people on the planet.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I wish I could have all my piercings back! I react poorly to stainless steel and haven't yet gotten the nerve to test out titanium or any other metal. I want my nose, bellybutton and ears pierced again!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I have 3 on each ear...and another set that is normally hidden..:blushing:

Love em! was my gift to me after I hit a certain weight loss goal!
  • TBoom915
    TBoom915 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Nose, tongue, and 6 in each ear (both traguses, 3 lobes in each ear, 1 cartilege per ear, rook, and conch)
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    like tats..its a personal choice. i have piercings..but no gauges..I dont mind them...for my daughters 13th bday..she wants her cartilage pierced..and I am fine with it...she is a straight A student..and an awesome kid...i think you should explore your personality..
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    I have 4 holes in 1 ear and 3 in the other. I've had my eyebrow done twice and I LOVED the way it looked, but had to take it out because it kept getting stretched out all weird and I don't want to scar up my face too badly. I've also had my lip pierced 3 different times but that was too high-maintenance so I took them out (no visible scarring).

I have both my ear lobes stretched to 00g and I will never go any bigger than that (although it doesn't bother me when people do it). I also have the 3rd hold on my right ear stretched to 4g because I want to put 2 hollow plugs in 1 ear. Fun stuff! My mom isn't a huge fan but she got over it :)
  • nelscori
    Options
    I have tattoos and piercings and I have my ears gauged. I love getting tattoos that's what I am getting when I lose all my weight as a reward for all the hard work.
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Left ear - 14g cartilage, 14g, 4g and 8g lower lobe
    Right ear - 10g, 10g, 6g, 8g lower lobe
    Septum - 14g
    Tongue - 14g

I've had the belly twice, both rejected or got infected (removed) and the nipples, but I had migration issues and out they came. Also had a few ear ones that either fell out (cartilage and too close to edge) or ripped (upper edge cartilage - ripped on a towel. Oh yes, that HURT!).

Once I get at the weight I want to be, I want a corset piercing (yes, i know they aren't permanent - I'll get the tattoo after I get the piercing) and maybe try suspension.

One other thing i want it to cut those ear piercings that are too close into 1 large hole.... but the hubby freaks out anytime I even think about it too hard. LOL

This on top of the 22 tattoos (and counting - I am a tattoo artist so I'm doomed to ink my skin *evil laugh*)
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I HAD piercings and gauges. I've had my upper lip pierced (monroe), my tongue, by bottom lip (snakebites), and size 4 gauges. *sigh* I miss them. During my pregnancy they started to get on my nerves so I took them out. I re-did my monroe and my son kept pulling at it and coincidentally headbutting into it all the time so I just gave up on them. lol. They we're fun and cute while they lasted, I may get them done again in the future.